Special Ops Paintball: Giant Big Game XX - Join the forum members unit - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Giant Big Game XX - Join the forum members unit May 1st, 2011 Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

View Postchl2onic, on 06 May 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

BTW, when you walked up to their base with your hands in your pockets, did you have the deuce on you? I was thinking that when Neil was talking about it. That would have been a great first elimination for the marker.

Yeah, I had the Deuce on hand.

But the goal was to hit the tent (at least, that was the intent...didn't occur to me until it was too late Neil was on the opposite side of the tent and not actually in it :facepalm:), so I didn't want to deploy it unless absolutely necessary. If I had pulled it, I'd have been dead so fast. I got that close because they thought I was unarmed and didn't realize I still posed a threat of tagging the tent.

After Neil revealed he wasn't in the tent, I went for the Deuce.... but saw a barrel in my face and a guy saying "surrender." I didn't feel like testing that one (never mind the fact the guy was courteous enough to not just blast me in the face).

On an unrelated note, I did end up scoring an elimination with the Deuce later that day :)
Member of Team Akkadian

#77 User is offline   Iron Egle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

View Post5N1P3R, on 06 May 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

I know the story. Those darn pawn shops and people not knowing what something is worth :rolleyes:

Mark. Don't get a mini. That means paying 200-250. I got my 07 ego for 300. Love it. These were the pics when I bought it...

Posted Image

Those grips SUCKED. So I bought some legit stock ones from Brent. Feels amazing in the hands :tup:

I guess I can get an Ego cheap if I want, I mean they're all over every paintball BST out there. Living only an hour away from Splat Tag makes it much more enticing... but living by some of the best fishing lakes I have ever seen makes me want to buy a boat too... WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO???11111

#78 User is offline   Thalion 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

You want to play paintball, of course ;)
Member of Team Akkadian

#79 User is offline   Iron Egle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

Argh its such a hard choice, I love paintball and Splat Tag, but I haven't had a boat in a long time.... Jeez this whole thing has been eating at me for such a long time...

#80 User is offline   chl2onic 

• Bargain Addict
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chl2onic

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

Why not both?? You can get a nice 14-16' boat with a 9.7 merc for like 150- 300 bucks.. That's all the boat ya need for most lakes. Then buy a marker too!!

that's epic Thalion.. I knew it though, ya shoulda brought a camera with and recorded it. lol

On a side note I just got a rap 4 tac ten vest for 30 bucks from a friend, and it has a pistol holster that fits my p68.. I'm going to mod it slightly to support it a little more up by the handle (maybe just longer velcro tab. SO I have a light loadout and I can holster my primary. I think it'll make a great SC loadout

This post has been edited by chl2onic: 06 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

#81 User is offline   Iron Egle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

If you have been finding boats like that for $150, please tell me where!!! I'm looking for a boat like that, but they are all $600+. Jobs are pretty hard to come by in this little small town that I live in too.

#82 User is offline   chl2onic 

• Bargain Addict
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:chl2onic

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

I guess I just catch odd ball deals, if I see one I'll show ya the listing. I have a starcraft you could have had if my brother in law didnt already claim it. lol, shoulda got to me sooner.

#83 User is offline   Thalion 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

Event photos are up on both giantgame.com and on Splat Tag's Facebook Page

giantgame.com seems down at the moment though, but it was working earlier today.
Member of Team Akkadian

#84 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

I unfortunately will not be able to make the fall one as it's the same day as our local scenario game. :(

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users