Special Ops Paintball: Aug 27-28 '11, Decay of Nations V: Fallen Empires - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aug 27-28 '11, Decay of Nations V: Fallen Empires SC Village, Chino, CA Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gadget Soldier

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

World Famous SC Village Presents:

Decay of Nations V

"Fallen Empires"

When: August 27th - 28th, 2011

Where: SC Village Paintball Park - Chino, CA

The Story

It has been more than 70 years since the fall of capitalism, and the age of the internet is reaching a critical boiling point. Social networking conglomerates now wield vast political and economic power, as their ability to influence and trade resources with over half of the planets internet users have made them a world power. The UNA (United Nations of America), victorious in their last world conflict against the combined forces of the sinister oil barons from the EKRON corporation and the United Asian Front, have aligned themselves with the largest social networking site, TELECOM , and turned their territories into police states which are ruled with an iron fist.

Global dependency on fossil fuels has been all but completely removed, and reliance on traditional natural resources such as water and minerals has become widespread, placing a strain on humanities sensibilities. All surviving nations from the last global war, starving for resources, have been locked in a pitched battle over control of key internet elements including social connectivity, economic safeholds, worldwide telecommunications, and resource trading.

EKRON, humiliated in their latest disastrous attempt to wrest power from the UNA, has been forced underground. As a last ditch effort, the Middle Eastern oil barons of EKRON have merged with the United Asian Front military to form a single nation, the EKRON Asia Empire. They have since used what remaining oil assets exist to stockpile chemical and nuclear weapons as well as form new alliances in a bid to undergo a new military campaign that will finally shift the balance of power in their favor. Little do they know, the UNA has similar interests, and the lives of millions hangs in the balance as a result.

Through extensive research and development, scientists from both the UNA and EKRON Asia Empire have discovered the existence of seven "Keys to the Internet", which possess the power to completely reboot the World Wide Web as we know it. Only five of the seven keys are needed to access the global server, and an initiative from both nations has now been launched, with each side desperate to gain control of the keys. The battle for the Internet has begun.

The UNA has started to amass their armies, including the reformation of alliances with past allies from the Old Americas and United Mexico militias, to start their global campaign towards finding the keys. UNA President Jonas Soloman Smith has issued Executive Order 211 and assumed full military control of all UNA forces as a response of his paranoia to the corruption and assignation plots within his own government, as well as his personal hatred towards TELECOM, who he fears is interested in more than just social updates. For reasons known only to himself, the President released an emergency distress call containing a single cryptic phrase, "Is there no help for the widow's son". Immediately afterwards, he reached out to the leading global religious leader, Supreme Spiritual Chancellor Fernando Benedicto, who claims to have knowledge of the whereabouts of the keys and has allied with the UNA forces.

Unbeknownst to the UNA however, the EKRON Asia Empire have taken the lead in the key quest by enlisting the help of Vinton Cerf the Third, the great grandson of the legendary Vinton Cerf, the founder of the Internet. With his help, the EKRON Asia Empire has already been able to locate one of the keys, which they plan to use to remove TELECOMs presence from the internet, discover the location of the UNA's secret natural resource deposits, and crush their enemies in total, absolute victory.

The UNA, confident in their chances of repeat success over their defeated opponent, are planning on using the keys to corrupt EKRON Asia Empire missile launch codes to and establish further social networking influence and dominance along with TELECOM. What neither nation is prepared for though, is that agents from a worldwide shadow government have infiltrated the highest levels of power in both the UNA and EKRON Asian Empire forces, an organization rumored to be headed by someone within the UNA. They too know of the existence of the seven keys and have launched their own plot to acquire the fabled items so that the status quo is maintained, as their plans fr global domination, a cataclysmic event 1,500 years in the making, requires for the balance of power to remain unchanged for the time being.

The search for the six remaining keys will take all nations across every continent on the planet. Whoever controls the keys controls the internet. Whoever controls the internet, controls the world.

http://www.decayofnations.com/

The Pricing:

Entry (single day): $50.00
Entry (Weekend): $65.00*
"EARLY BIRD SPECIAL - Pricing Discount Expires August 1st"

Air (Single Day) $10.00
Air (weekend) $15.00

Case of Paint (Rec Grade) $34.99
Case of Paint (Mid Grade) $44.99
Case of Paint (Pro Grade) $49.99
For orders of 10 cases or more, call 562-867-9600
DECAY OF NATIONS IS A FIELD PAINT ONLY EVENT (FPO)

Campsite/Parking $10.00
RV Parking $20.00

Paint Grenades $4.99

Link for the pre-registration page: http://www.prestoreg...=SCVillage&fm=7
NOTE: On the registration website, you have the option of choosing either Ekron or UNA.

The Commanders:

Ekron Army General - Tom Cole
Ekron XOs - Darryl Trent

UNA Army General - Jesus "Toklas" Leyva
UNA XOs - Bob Long, Bud Orr

More paintball celebrity commanders added every week!

The Side Events

Ultimate Woodsball League
Special 5-man Event - Friday, August 26th
$190 per Team

Kingman Training Presents:
KT Top Gun Pistol Championship - Saturday, August 27th
$10.00 per Player

Tiberius Arms Presents:
First Strike Accuracy Contest - Saturday, August 27th
$10.00 per Player

The Schedule

Friday - August 26th
9am....UWL Event Begins
4pm - 7pm....Special Equipment and Vehicle Inspection
4pm....Registration Begins

Saturday - August 27th
7am....Check-in Begins
9:30am....Morning Briefing
10:30am....Game On!
3pm....Peace Summit
4pm....Game Continues
5pm....Blood Bath Game
6pm....Cease Fire
9pm....Night Conflict

Sunday - August 28th
7am....Registration Re-Opens
9:30am....Morning Briefing
10:30am....Game On!
2pm....Final Battle
3pm....Prize Giveaway

THE FIRST 500 PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS RECEIVE A FREE GIFT BAG FULL OF GREAT PRODUCTS FROM OUR SPONSORS!
PRE-REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR FREE STUFF!

www.DecayOfNations.com

Sponsors: Tippmann, Empire Paintball, Spyder, ANS Gear, BT Paintball, DYE Paintball, Stiffi, Gen-X Global, Guerrilla Air, BlackStar, Planet Eclipse, G.I. Sportz, Full Clip USA, Sly Paintball, KM Straps, paintballphotography.com, HK Army, Ninja Paintball, Tiberius Arms

Venue Information:
SC Village
8900 McCarty Rd
Chino, CA 91710
(562)867-9600
lmarshall@hollywoodsports.com

This post has been edited by Gadget Soldier: 09 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image
South Western Scenario Forum: http://www.paintball4all.com
Team Knuckle Draggerz proudly sponsored by:
Paintballphotography.com / Paintball Gateway Online Store / Tippmannparts.com / Pinokio Hoppers

#2 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

First post has been updated with pricing information and link to the pre-reg page
Posted Image
Paintballphotography.com / Paintball Gateway Online Store / Tippmannparts.com / Pinokio Hoppers

#3 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

Introducing your commanders for
Decay of Nations V: Fallen Empires.

UNA General:
Posted Image
toklas@knuckledraggerz.com
www.knuckledraggez.com

UNA Officers:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Ekron General:
Posted Image
tom@playuwl.com
www.playuwl.com

Ekron Officers:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Recently added to the UNA Command staff:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Recently added to the Ekron Command staff:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

There were some questions on another forum that I will try to answer here. I have managed to talk to Gio, the co-owner of Giant Paintball Parks, and ask him a few questions for clarification.

1. For the past couple of years, they have had a volunteer program. Unfortunately, I don't know any specifics about the program but, this year Jon Asperin, General Manager, is in charge of the volunteer program. ]For questions and information, please email him at jon@hollywoodsports.com. I'm sure it has been the same as years before in which you volunteer your time on day one and you play for free on day two.

2. In regards to groups of players going in as a team (not in an actual team), I have been told for every 6th player, the 7th plays for free. I would suggest calling Giant and I'm sure that for teams with players of 7 or more, they will do something to accommodate your group.

3. In regards to teams, if you are on an organized team, there is a scenario team meeting on Saturday, June 25, 10 am at HSP. If you would like a team representative present for this meeting, please reserve your spot by emailing Chris IQ at chris@hollywoodsports.com and please CC: Gio at gio@hollywoodsports.com.

4. In past years there has been an issue about players re-spawning at the red archway (yes, you have to have played SC Village to understand what I'm talking about). Gio has made the decision that only respawn that will take place at the red archway are for any tanks that will be present for this event. There will be designated respawn points for each army and no player will be respawning at the red archway.

5. For those that pre-register online, those players will get a free dinner on Saturday evening, between the Final Battle of the day and the Night Conflict. Those players that register on the day can pay $5 for the dinner.

6. This year they will be splitting up the raffle to be held on Saturday and Sunday. I was told that they want to do it that way so players won't be out in the hot sun for 3 hours on Sunday. Plus, I believe the raffle on Saturday will take place during dinner.

I know this is crude but bear with me.

Posted Image

Both sections A and B have been assigned to the UNA army.

However, Section A are tents only! NO vehicles are allowed (the ground is too soft according to Gio). Section B, vehicle and tent camping are allowed.

Section C is reserved for the Erkon Army. Yes, players can camp with tents and/or their vehicles in and out of the speedball area. I've been told that the area will be marked off.

Section D is for VIP and RV parking. This section can also be reserved for paintball teams to camp together.

Section E is parking for those that are not staying over night, playing for one day. The standard parking located near the walk-on registration (not shown) are for the walk-on and private groups.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

The latest addition to the UNA command staff:

Introducing Pickle of the Knuckle Draggerz
Posted Image

The latest addition to the Ekron command staff:

Introducing Tazz of Bandit Splat Paintball
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

Here are the youtube video teasers for Decay of Nations V: Fallen Empires:

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

The following teams have indicated that they will be participating at Decay of Nations V this year.

For UNA:

Knuckle Draggerz
Whatever Paintball
Killer Rabbits
Psycho Clown Posse
Team Pkurk
Southwest Regulators
TechPB Kill Squad (? have indicated UNA this year)

For Ekron:

Bandit Splat Paintball
Bandless Brothers
Independent Contractors
Grey Knights
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:50 PM

This is an updated teams list as of 07/11/2011:

The following teams have indicated that they will be participating at Decay of Nations V this year.

However, knowing our luck things can change and teams may end up on the opposite time.

For UNA (as of 06/26/2011):

Knuckle Draggerz
Whatever Paintball
Killer Rabbits
Psycho Clown Posse
Team Pkurk
Southwest Regulators

Added on 06/29/2011:
SoCal Ghosts
Cartel
Lakeside Mercenaries

For Ekron (as of 06/26/2011):

Bandit Splat Paintball
Bandless Brothers
Independent Contractors
Grey Knights

Added on 06/29/2011:
Savoy6
Shock N Awe

As of 07/11/2011:
TechPB Kill Squad
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   alexspawn3000 

• †defender of mankind†
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:alexspawn3000

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:06 AM

I will be registering my group after the weekend, I already spoke with Giant, they are calling me back in a few days.

Looks like I will be bringing about 3-4 others with me.

Looks like Ekron needs some people, so we will be signing with Ekron.

See you all at the game! We will be wearing blue digi camies! :)

I haven't figured out a "team name" for us yet. We are working on that.
Posted Image
"The gun doesn't MAKE the player, it ENHANCES the player!"
~AleX~

#11 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

Hey everyone, I just got this email from Jon Aspirin, General Manager of Giant Paintball:

Hey Gadget!

Can you please pass this information along?

Just to let you know, the slots for volunteers are running out for the Decay of Nations V scenario, coming up very quickly. If there are players that are still interested in volunteering, let them know that they can contact me at jon@hollywoodsports.com with their name and best way to contact them and I will let them know what to expect and eventually a schedule will be set up for them.

Time in running out and we do have a limited number of volunteer slots available.

Thanks,
Jon Aspirin
General Manager
jon@hollywoodsports.com
PH. (877) GIANT97
PH. (562) 867-9600
FAX (562) 920-0718
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   alexspawn3000 

• †defender of mankind†
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

update,

looks like my group is now 7 players :) we have a full "team" now.
Posted Image
~AleX~

#13 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:34 AM

View Postalexspawn3000, on 31 July 2011 - 06:37 PM, said:

update,

looks like my group is now 7 players :) we have a full "team" now.

lol sweet, looking forward to shooting paint at ya! :tup: lol :laugh:
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   alexspawn3000 

• †defender of mankind†
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

View PostGadget Soldier, on 01 August 2011 - 07:34 AM, said:

wait we shoot paint? lol JK

My group is getting bigger! more people are interested! So hope you haz lots of paintz!!
Posted Image
~AleX~

#15 User is offline   Gadget Soldier 

• SoCal Event Poster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:05 AM

View Postalexspawn3000, on 01 August 2011 - 07:28 PM, said:

View PostGadget Soldier, on 01 August 2011 - 07:34 AM, said:

wait we shoot paint? lol JK

My group is getting bigger! more people are interested! So hope you haz lots of paintz!!

probably going to order 2 or 3 cases of paint lol
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users