Special Ops Paintball: Teams in IL? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teams in IL? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ilocanoTornado 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 22-November 10

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

Hey guys. I'm just getting back into paintball, I used to play speedball and then I stopped playing. During my absence from paintball I got really into air gun hunting and centerfire rifles. That's why I'm going to be playing in the woods and scenarios this time around. Are there any teams out there in IL that I can play with? I'm 22 y/o and can be pretty mature.
0

#2 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:21 PM

im part of a Club on TechPB.

we just ran a private game on Sunday that went pretty well (at least 2 of them so far have publicly posted that it was the best time they have had so far)

i play mostly woods and scenarios and work at a new field going up in the Chicago burbs.

most of us are done for the season but i might hit up a indoor field once or twice over the winter.
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#3 User is offline   tomcatsharpshooter 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 154
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In the woods sniping you
  • Brigade Name:tomcatsharpshooter

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:10 AM

View PostilocanoTornado, on 22 November 2010 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hey guys. I'm just getting back into paintball, I used to play speedball and then I stopped playing. During my absence from paintball I got really into air gun hunting and centerfire rifles. That's why I'm going to be playing in the woods and scenarios this time around. Are there any teams out there in IL that I can play with? I'm 22 y/o and can be pretty mature.

Where in Illinois do you live?
0

#4 User is offline   ilocanoTornado 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 22-November 10

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

View Posttomcatsharpshooter, on 23 November 2010 - 06:10 AM, said:

View PostilocanoTornado, on 22 November 2010 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hey guys. I'm just getting back into paintball, I used to play speedball and then I stopped playing. During my absence from paintball I got really into air gun hunting and centerfire rifles. That's why I'm going to be playing in the woods and scenarios this time around. Are there any teams out there in IL that I can play with? I'm 22 y/o and can be pretty mature.

Where in Illinois do you live?


Plainfield. I'm less than 30 minutes away from CPX and 45 minutes away from Fox.
0

#5 User is offline   ilocanoTornado 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 22-November 10

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:17 AM

View PostThumper113, on 23 November 2010 - 12:21 AM, said:

im part of a Club on TechPB.

we just ran a private game on Sunday that went pretty well (at least 2 of them so far have publicly posted that it was the best time they have had so far)

i play mostly woods and scenarios and work at a new field going up in the Chicago burbs.

most of us are done for the season but i might hit up a indoor field once or twice over the winter.



new field? are you talking about the santa's village field?
0

#6 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:32 PM

View PostilocanoTornado, on 23 November 2010 - 09:17 AM, said:

View PostThumper113, on 23 November 2010 - 12:21 AM, said:

im part of a Club on TechPB.

we just ran a private game on Sunday that went pretty well (at least 2 of them so far have publicly posted that it was the best time they have had so far)

i play mostly woods and scenarios and work at a new field going up in the Chicago burbs.

most of us are done for the season but i might hit up a indoor field once or twice over the winter.



new field? are you talking about the santa's village field?


Yup.
Come on out this weekend and try it out!
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#7 User is offline   tomcatsharpshooter 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 154
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In the woods sniping you
  • Brigade Name:tomcatsharpshooter

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

View PostThumper113, on 23 November 2010 - 02:32 PM, said:

View PostilocanoTornado, on 23 November 2010 - 09:17 AM, said:

View PostThumper113, on 23 November 2010 - 12:21 AM, said:

im part of a Club on TechPB.

we just ran a private game on Sunday that went pretty well (at least 2 of them so far have publicly posted that it was the best time they have had so far)

i play mostly woods and scenarios and work at a new field going up in the Chicago burbs.

most of us are done for the season but i might hit up a indoor field once or twice over the winter.



new field? are you talking about the santa's village field?


Yup.
Come on out this weekend and try it out!

I heard about that field but there is no info out there on cost.... What is the field cost going to be and the paint options byop or fpo??
0

#8 User is offline   tomcatsharpshooter 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 154
  • Joined: 06-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In the woods sniping you
  • Brigade Name:tomcatsharpshooter

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

View PostilocanoTornado, on 23 November 2010 - 08:15 AM, said:

View Posttomcatsharpshooter, on 23 November 2010 - 06:10 AM, said:

View PostilocanoTornado, on 22 November 2010 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hey guys. I'm just getting back into paintball, I used to play speedball and then I stopped playing. During my absence from paintball I got really into air gun hunting and centerfire rifles. That's why I'm going to be playing in the woods and scenarios this time around. Are there any teams out there in IL that I can play with? I'm 22 y/o and can be pretty mature.

Where in Illinois do you live?


Plainfield. I'm less than 30 minutes away from CPX and 45 minutes away from Fox.

based on your location I suggest you look into team Phalanx check them out at phalanxpaintball.com
If they ask how you heard tell them Tom sent you.
0

#9 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:43 PM

this weekend is the soft opening so its basically one big private game

all you need to do is "like" them on facebook.. all you have to do is look for the password to tell someone at the gate and admission is free..

Paint will be $70 a case for frostbite.
admission and air is free (if u can remember the password)

im not sure what the rates will be when it goes into full operation in the spring, but it will be posted on the site once they get it up.
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#10 User is offline   ilocanoTornado 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 22-November 10

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:15 AM

View Posttomcatsharpshooter, on 23 November 2010 - 04:20 PM, said:

based on your location I suggest you look into team Phalanx check them out at phalanxpaintball.com
If they ask how you heard tell them Tom sent you.


Thanks I'll do that.


View PostThumper113, on 23 November 2010 - 09:43 PM, said:

this weekend is the soft opening so its basically one big private game

all you need to do is "like" them on facebook.. all you have to do is look for the password to tell someone at the gate and admission is free..

Paint will be $70 a case for frostbite.
admission and air is free (if u can remember the password)

im not sure what the rates will be when it goes into full operation in the spring, but it will be posted on the site once they get it up.


The place is called Paintball Explosion right? If so, I saw some vids on it and the fields look pretty fun. Am anxious to see what the official costs will be.
0

#11 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

yea i made all the videos you see so far.

just put a bunch of helmet camera stuff up few days ago from my private game.
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#12 User is offline   aslanprime 

  • Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 470
  • Joined: 10-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yorba Linda, California
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Is the new field Santa's Village or Paintball Explosion? I've already heard about Santa's Village...haven't heard about Paintball Explosion.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE
0

#13 User is offline   Thumper113 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,830
  • Joined: 01-July 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:22 PM

View Postaslanprime, on 28 November 2010 - 01:21 PM, said:

Is the new field Santa's Village or Paintball Explosion? I've already heard about Santa's Village...haven't heard about Paintball Explosion.

Paintball Explosion IS at Santas Village.
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.
0

#14 User is offline   Bone37 

  • The Chicago 37th S.P.S. Heavy Gunner
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 665
  • Joined: 26-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Humboldt Park , Chicacgo
  • Brigade Name:Bone37

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:24 PM

Check us out... Chicago 37th

This post has been edited by Bone37: 29 November 2010 - 01:25 PM

Posted Image

37sps.com
0

#15 User is offline   US_Army_Guy 

  • Elite
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 158
  • Joined: 24-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Carpentersville, IL
  • Brigade Name:US_Army_Guy

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:27 PM

View PostThumper113, on 23 November 2010 - 01:21 AM, said:

im part of a Club on TechPB.

we just ran a private game on Sunday that went pretty well (at least 2 of them so far have publicly posted that it was the best time they have had so far)

i play mostly woods and scenarios and work at a new field going up in the Chicago burbs.

most of us are done for the season but i might hit up a indoor field once or twice over the winter.



I should have known you would have been the first one to reply to this thread. You've got to much time on your hand Thumper


That said, the Illinois Baller's Club is a great, if not odd, bunch of guys to ball with.
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users