• You cannot reply to this topic

Tiberius T9.1 Rifles Which is what? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:12 AM

Thanks. I didnt think the silencer served any purpose. Unless i decide to kit a totally sniper dedicated rifle, it looks like the Ranger model is for me
2 Samuel 22

#17 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:05 AM

View PostBenaiah, on 20 September 2010 - 10:38 PM, said:

Im going to try to find someplace that i can touch and maybe shoot the different guns first. Maybe compare to a TM15 or an X7 Phenom. Its still in the air. But the CQB is definitely an option if the performance difference is the same.

Are you sure you can use other barrels? I would think the unique nature of the round would necessitate a specific barrel.

As stated above, Lapco makes FS barrels for the T8/T9 series, however Flasc is the only company (to my knowledge) that makes T8.1/T9.1 barrels. You cant go wrong with a Tiberius marker. Ive used my T9 pretty much since they came out. I love it.

#18 User is offline   Zz Loth zZ 

• Wellst Obviously We Have a Rapist
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZZLOTHZZ

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:01 AM

View Postnoce13o, on 21 September 2010 - 04:09 AM, said:

Yes specific barrels. Only Lapco and FLASC make aftermarket first strike barrels.

Hmm, i didn't know this. I was under the impression that you could use any barrel that had the right bore size.

#19 User is offline   IIIce 

• Stay.Frosty.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:IIIce

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

I was thinking of getting the elite set up, but I hear everyone calling the accesories useless, why? Have you tried them and they don't function well? These guns were set up for less lethal use from what I understand, and FS rounds are extremely accurate, so wth why are people stripping the accesories?

#20 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:00 PM

In all technicality they don't do much and are for just looks. Unless you want to use a scope/red-dot for the FS rounds which works decent given the range you can shoot a FS round at.

Dont get me wrong, Im a fan of marker attachments. I think what everyone is saying is it adds excess weight to the marker that really doesn't need to be there. Its all about what the user of the marker likes. For example..this is my T9

Posted Image

I like all that stuff on it. Is it heavy? Yea, a little. But Im a big guy, I can handle it. Unfortunate as it sounds, my T9 might be going up for sale to fund another project. Not sure yet though.

#21 User is offline   alittletippy 

• AlItTlEtIpPy
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:alittletippy

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:20 PM

nice looking T9 enhander. is it a 9.1 or just a 9? if its a 9.1 and you decide to sell let me know.
My Feedback
AIRHOG'S CUSTOM WORKS-CHECK THEM OUT
Tippy's,Thor,Punisher,Punisher CQB,BAKEMONO

#22 Guest_B-Dazl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

View Postalittletippy, on 21 September 2010 - 03:20 PM, said:

nice looking T9 enhander. is it a 9.1 or just a 9? if its a 9.1 and you decide to sell let me know.

It's a T9, I'm pretty sure.... But you can convert the regular T9 to shoot FS.....

Sweet looking gun!

#23 User is offline   Jones 

• Isaiah 6:8
  • PipPip

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:03 PM

View PostEnhander, on 21 September 2010 - 03:00 PM, said:

In all technicality they don't do much and are for just looks. Unless you want to use a scope/red-dot for the FS rounds which works decent given the range you can shoot a FS round at.

Dont get me wrong, Im a fan of marker attachments. I think what everyone is saying is it adds excess weight to the marker that really doesn't need to be there. Its all about what the user of the marker likes. For example..this is my T9

Posted Image

I like all that stuff on it. Is it heavy? Yea, a little. But Im a big guy, I can handle it. Unfortunate as it sounds, my T9 might be going up for sale to fund another project. Not sure yet though.

Let me know if you decide to sell. :)
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   alittletippy 

• AlItTlEtIpPy
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:alittletippy

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:57 PM

View PostB-Dazl, on 21 September 2010 - 03:36 PM, said:

View Postalittletippy, on 21 September 2010 - 03:20 PM, said:

It's a T9, I'm pretty sure.... But you can convert the regular T9 to shoot FS.....

Sweet looking gun!

B-dazl I dont care so much for the FS part of it, I just want to be able to run a tank right off the back in stock, so its gotta be a T9.1 from what i understand. I see you guys have the ranger version now, so i may have to spend more hard earned cash with you guys, lol
My Feedback
AIRHOG'S CUSTOM WORKS-CHECK THEM OUT
Tippy's,Thor,Punisher,Punisher CQB,BAKEMONO

#25 User is offline   sameagol26 

• sameagol26
  • Pip

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

Actually, its the paint bore size to barrel bore size that gives maximum accuracy. If you have a .685 barrel and you are shooting .684 paint You are gonna have some straight flying balls of fury there! Velocity does effect it also.

On that note, pick up the smaller CQB vesrion and find some paint that works well with it.
SAMEAGOL26 LOVES BT PAINTBALL GUNS!!! (TM15 <3)

#26 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:22 AM

Yep. Mine is a T9.0. Ill probably be posting it for sale tonight with all that it comes with. I hate to see her go, but I need funds for another project B)

#27 Guest_B-Dazl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

Attached File  MyT9.jpg (30.6K)
Number of downloads: 4

This is my baby!! I love her :)

#28 User is offline   WVRaider9 

• Mike 'Delta' Romeo
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Mike 'Delta' Romeo

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:02 PM

My opinion, Ranger is a great gun, I have one myself (Even though I had a Defect Version, long explained story -_-), and If you do get it, I suggest the FLASC Upgrade with a 3" Addon, Double Fluted, and then put an APEx Tip on the end of it. That gives you an amazing Barrel system I would put my life on to bet it is accurate as hell.

Marksman of Team FEAR

Sponsored by MISSION MASTERS / VALKEN / PINOKIO / CGC /
COMPULSIVE / MSS /
TIBERIUS ARMS

#29 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Also, barrel length has little effect on accuracy - though from what I read minimum length for best accuracy is 8-9".
Any more than 12-14" and you are becoming more inefficient (ball is decelerating in barrel, takes more gas to push it out).

#30 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:09 PM

View PostWVRaider9, on 26 October 2010 - 03:02 PM, said:

My opinion, Ranger is a great gun, I have one myself (Even though I had a Defect Version, long explained story -_-), and If you do get it, I suggest the FLASC Upgrade with a 3" Addon, Double Fluted, and then put an APEx Tip on the end of it. That gives you an amazing Barrel system I would put my life on to bet it is accurate as hell.

the apex is with regular paint obviously? i dont know if id get a different barrel or a barrel sizing kit like the iFit. would think fit is more important, and ive heard the stock barrel is pretty accurate. But i do think ive settled on a T9.1 Ranger.
2 Samuel 22

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users