• This topic is locked

its football time again WOOHOO

#91 User is offline   diabolikl 

• rosie
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:diabolikl

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

tamme AGAIN had a great week and i did really well in running backs(peterson, bradshaw, charles, brown), but my wide receiver production cost me the victory(maclin, tate). i lost by only 1 point to the second-worst team in the league who had a season-high score - typical.

#92 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

Well, because of some under-performing players (Andre Johnson and Amhad Bradshaw), I found myself down 50 points going in to Monday Nights game.

Luckily for me, I have Philip Rivers, Kyle Orton, and Brandon Lloyd. Rivers went off (36 points). Orton was less spectacular, throwing his only TD pass to (much to my celebration) Lloyd. Won by fantasy game by 8 points, further securing my spot at #1 in the league. Peyton Hillis and The Law First of BenJarvis Green-Ellis continued to provide many points, and DaWayne Bowe said 'Yo dawg, excuse me while I rack up 22 points for ya!'. Which is good, since I forgot to switch Dan Carpenter out for Sebastian Jankikowsi... Carpenter brought home a whole 0 points. Not that Jankikowski really racked up like he usually does, but I missed his 4 points this week. Meanwhile Braylon Edwards sat on my bench with 14 points (beating both Lloyd and Johnson) and Josh Freeman pulled in 18 (beating Kyle Orton)

But hey, at least I still won. This was my closest game all season.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users