Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#62 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

This weeks upset notice, the Wisconson T-Baggers over them #1 Poison Nuts (buckeyes).

Could we have upsets of #1 teams in two consecutive weeks ?

:o

This post has been edited by stinky: 13 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

#63 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

View Poststinky, on 13 October 2010 - 03:45 PM, said:

This weeks upset notice, the Wisconson T-Baggers over them #1 Poison Nuts (buckeyes).

Could we have upsets of #1 teams in two consecutive weeks ?

:o

Daaaaaaaamnnn. I should get paid for this stuff.

:tup:

#64 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

I am pulling hard for Air Force to pull off the upset today over #4 TCU. It is a little far fetched, but AF really has a strong squad this year. Go Falcons !

Does anyone else like football here ?

:dodgy:

#65 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

View Poststinky, on 23 October 2010 - 04:35 PM, said:

I am pulling hard for Air Force to pull off the upset today over #4 TCU. It is a little far fetched, but AF really has a strong squad this year. Go Falcons !

Does anyone else like football here ?

:dodgy:

NFL. I don't follow NCAA much.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#66 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

@JP - I like the pros too, I got a fantasy team that I need to unload a couple of players from. I need to dump Dallas Clask and Joseph Adai. Unfortunately this late, I will have to trade for a decent tight end, but I am in good shape to do that. I got 3 good QB's, just in case I needed to do that for some player during the season. Brees is my starter, Orton sits the bench ( been a dumb decision so far ), and I picked up Rothlesburger a week before he came back from suspension, cuz I knew he would make some great trade bait. So with byes and injuries, I'm sure I will get a quality tight end this week. After New Orleans has it's bye, I'll dump Orton, maybe, or I might dump Brees, cuz Orton has been way out performing him all season.

Back to the NCAA. WOW, how the mighty have fallen ! 3 up, 3 down. So will the pollsters have Auburn be the next team to leapfrog Boise State ? Pretty soon they will run out of teams to jump over them. There are only 7 undefeated teams left, and 3 of them are not BCS league teams. My guess is that Auburn will be the next frogger, but i think Bama will handle them, if Georgia doesn't do it first. Then there's Oregon. They have USC next week. USC is a really good team, and they play Oregon at home. I'll root for the upset. Then Michigan State. They have had to rely on trick plays to get past Notre Dame and Northwestern, so they will probably meet their doom next week at Iowa. Mizzou still has Nebraska, Iowa State, the Kansas twins, and then the Big 12 Champiionship game where they could face a pissed of Oklahoma again. Not likely they'll survive their next meeting unscathed, let alone the rest of their season.

So hold onto your panties, this might be a crazy ride to the end of the season! :D

This post has been edited by stinky: 24 October 2010 - 12:15 AM

#67 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

Yeah, I traded Clark for Tony Gonzalez a couple days before the announcement. Except I knew he was out for the season lolol.

I'm in first place in my league. 5-1 with 781 points (one guy has 787 points but is 3-2).
I've made, like, 26 moves. There's some people that haven't made one.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#68 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

I'm in 2nd in my league at 5-2, with 19 moves. I would have more but I hate the way it takes so long to wait for trades and waivers to clear. It makes me not want to even mess with it. But i still got some major moves planned in the next three weeks. I looked at every team and a bunch of guys did not plan well and have multiple dudes on bye weeks that they do not have bench players for, so they will have to dump them or make trades for single weeks. I plan to be there to clean up. They will get desperate, and I will offer up trades they need and take their players on the bye weeks. I should be set up great for the playoffs. Hee Hee
:P :tup:

#69 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:41 PM

i been gone, but Auburn needs to be upset, and soon...iron bowel will be intense!
Posted Image

#70 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:57 AM

Yeah, I'm down 111.36 to 75.56. Brandon Lloyd pulled in a whole 4.6, Welker only got 2.5, and Celek got .80. Celek just got dropped for Braylon Edwards (who I dropped for the week cause I had 3 of my 5 recievers on bye). Though I picked up Dwayne Bowe, and he pulled in 2 TD catches and 81 yards (20.1 points). Pittsburgh's Defense really let me down too.

I have Romo and Ahmad Bradshaw left, he has Eli. So let's hope the Giants run the ball all day, and Romo goes deep all day.

Looks like I'm dropping to 5 - 2 :/ At least the Pats won hahaha

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#71 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:25 AM

View PostPirate, on 25 October 2010 - 05:57 AM, said:

Yeah, I'm down 111.36 to 75.56. Brandon Lloyd pulled in a whole 4.6, Welker only got 2.5, and Celek got .80. Celek just got dropped for Braylon Edwards (who I dropped for the week cause I had 3 of my 5 recievers on bye). Though I picked up Dwayne Bowe, and he pulled in 2 TD catches and 81 yards (20.1 points). Pittsburgh's Defense really let me down too.

I have Romo and Ahmad Bradshaw left, he has Eli. So let's hope the Giants run the ball all day, and Romo goes deep all day.

Looks like I'm dropping to 5 - 2 :/ At least the Pats won hahaha

I can't believe Bowe was available on the wire, he's been sick this whole season.

I'm up by 80pts so I'll be moving to 5-2 unless Witten and Williams gets 40pts each. So far though, Rice has been a major disappointment so I think I'm going to trade him away for McFadden, who, despite injuries, has been amazing. Then I'll have McFadden, Hillis, and Foster, with Mathews and Spiller as bye week replacements.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#72 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

fire favre omg
Posted Image

#73 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:44 PM

lol Flava Favre was terribad. Like, Jay Cutler bad. Except Flava Favre was at least close to still winning.

Jay Cutler sucks. DeAngelo Hall (Hokie nation!) was all like "Yo Jay Cutler, I'm open! lol thanks dawg but I'm on the other team. Excuse me while I run this back for the pick 6. Twice."

#74 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

View PostPirate, on 25 October 2010 - 07:44 PM, said:

lol Flava Favre was terribad. Like, Jay Cutler bad. Except Flava Favre was at least close to still winning.

Jay Cutler sucks. DeAngelo Hall (Hokie nation!) was all like "Yo Jay Cutler, I'm open! lol thanks dawg but I'm on the other team. Excuse me while I run this back for the pick 6. Twice."

Hall is a sick corner. He's so quick and extremely hard to beat on a fly route.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#75 User is offline   diabolikl 

• rosie
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:diabolikl

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

View Poststinky, on 24 October 2010 - 01:04 AM, said:

@JP - I like the pros too, I got a fantasy team that I need to unload a couple of players from. I need to dump Dallas Clask and Joseph Adai. Unfortunately this late, I will have to trade for a decent tight end, but I am in good shape to do that. I got 3 good QB's, just in case I needed to do that for some player during the season. Brees is my starter, Orton sits the bench ( been a dumb decision so far ), and I picked up Rothlesburger a week before he came back from suspension, cuz I knew he would make some great trade bait. So with byes and injuries, I'm sure I will get a quality tight end this week. After New Orleans has it's bye, I'll dump Orton, maybe, or I might dump Brees, cuz Orton has been way out performing him all season.

Back to the NCAA. WOW, how the mighty have fallen ! 3 up, 3 down. So will the pollsters have Auburn be the next team to leapfrog Boise State ? Pretty soon they will run out of teams to jump over them. There are only 7 undefeated teams left, and 3 of them are not BCS league teams. My guess is that Auburn will be the next frogger, but i think Bama will handle them, if Georgia doesn't do it first. Then there's Oregon. They have USC next week. USC is a really good team, and they play Oregon at home. I'll root for the upset. Then Michigan State. They have had to rely on trick plays to get past Notre Dame and Northwestern, so they will probably meet their doom next week at Iowa. Mizzou still has Nebraska, Iowa State, the Kansas twins, and then the Big 12 Champiionship game where they could face a pissed of Oklahoma again. Not likely they'll survive their next meeting unscathed, let alone the rest of their season.

So hold onto your panties, this might be a crazy ride to the end of the season! :D

yeah, i've been starting orten all year over brady and (gasp)cutler because 'you gotta stick with the hot-hand'. he's not flashy, but gets the job done week in/week out. just picked-up clark's back-up off waivers(indy likes to throw to te's). currently in 4th in league, but i'm second in points scored. my biggest mistake this season has been benching kenny britt last weekend! he didn't even play until midway thru the 2nd quarter and cost me 47pts(my league gives points for receptions/yards/touchdowns).

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users