• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:05 AM

take THAT, you damn Navy!
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#47 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

View PostMurderDeathKill, on 03 October 2010 - 11:05 AM, said:

take THAT, you damn Navy!

"You sank my battleship" , hahaha , :D

@ Mobles, meh, Alabama just got lucky last night, haha :P

This post has been edited by stinky: 03 October 2010 - 10:52 AM

#48 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

Jets are rolling right along as usual. Though 1/4 my fantasy team didn't feel like showing up, I'm still up 70pts with Marshall to play. I just gotta hope Brady stays quiet against a pretty tough Miami D and the Bears eat the Giants.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#49 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

View Poststinky, on 03 October 2010 - 12:48 PM, said:

@ Mobles, meh, Alabama just got lucky last night, haha :P

LUCKY!?!?!?!

No, Florida got unlucky maybe, because the center was sucking, the QB was shaky, and Florida Defence was unstable.

Alabama defence showed up, unlike last saturday, and played like they play, plus with Fast&Furious scoring over and over it was a standard game...no luck involved, Alabama is just better :P

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mobles: 03 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

View PostJerseyPaint, on 03 October 2010 - 05:11 PM, said:

Jets are rolling right along as usual. Though 1/4 my fantasy team didn't feel like showing up, I'm still up 70pts with Marshall to play. I just gotta hope Brady stays quiet against a pretty tough Miami D and the Bears eat the Giants.

I'm up 30 points with Welker to play. I sat Eddie Royal today, thinking the Tennessee secondary would kind of keep him in check. Nope. He dropped 17 points. Austin Collie didn't do jack. The game this week is me and the other undefeated guy in the league. Luckily he also had Vick, who only got 3 points.

But he has Marshall and Brady to play. I'm hoping Welker can equal Marshall, and Brady doesn't go too big. But as long as the Pats win. Maybe, like, a 14 to 10 win or something. TD pass to Welker, and a run.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#51 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

View PostPirate, on 04 October 2010 - 02:50 AM, said:

I sat Eddie Royal today, thinking the Tennessee secondary would kind of keep him in check.

Same here. They've been great against the pass thus far, but nope. Royal dropped a nice 27 in my PPR while on the bench while Louis Murphy wasn't healthy enough to play.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#52 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:42 PM

Luckily, I had a feeling on Andre Johnson and sat him for Lance Moore. Moore got a "meh" 7.7 points (caught, like, a 17 yard TD pass, that was it).

But it doesn't matter. Just checked the scores, and I won by 20 :) Welker pulled in 7 for me. Brandon Marshall only got 5, and Brady only got 12.something. I didn't watch the game (playing 360...). Did he get hurt or something?

So, I'm 4-0 now. Only undefeated team in the league (but I think the #2 guy still has more points than me overall).

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#53 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:10 PM

View PostPirate, on 04 October 2010 - 11:42 PM, said:

Luckily, I had a feeling on Andre Johnson and sat him for Lance Moore. Moore got a "meh" 7.7 points (caught, like, a 17 yard TD pass, that was it).

But it doesn't matter. Just checked the scores, and I won by 20 :) Welker pulled in 7 for me. Brandon Marshall only got 5, and Brady only got 12.something. I didn't watch the game (playing 360...). Did he get hurt or something?

So, I'm 4-0 now. Only undefeated team in the league (but I think the #2 guy still has more points than me overall).

I just pulled to 3-1 but my team is so obscenely stacked with good RBs I don't see me losing anytime soon, unless my WRs totally fail me like they did this week (Louis Murphy and Marshall combined had 12 pts). Once Rice and Mathews get to 100% I will have 4 RBs capable of 30+pts each game, and I get to play 3 :). Now I just need to hope I can pick up the Rams DST and drop the piss-poor Colts.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#54 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

GAMECOCOKS ROCK ! Spurrier always seems to pull one of these big wins outa his hat each season.

BOISE STATE vs ???? in the BCS bowl ?

#55 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

:(

Buckeyes Vs ????
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#56 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

View Poststinky, on 09 October 2010 - 05:13 PM, said:

GAMECOCOKS ROCK ! Spurrier always seems to pull one of these big wins outa his hat each season.

lol nope. Ohio State vs Oregon in the Championship.

I'm losing my game right now, but it's early. Down 19, but I still have Rivers (playing Oakland haha), Romo, and two receivers (Braylon Edwards and Lance Moore). He's only up cause Matt Forte went huge (27 points at halftime...)
Sat Johnson again (glad I used my 1st round pick there >.>). Peyton Hillis has been a crucial pick up for me.

#57 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

View PostMobles, on 10 October 2010 - 12:32 PM, said:

Buckeyes Vs ????

View PostPirate, on 10 October 2010 - 12:34 PM, said:

View Poststinky, on 09 October 2010 - 05:13 PM, said:

lol nope. Ohio State vs Oregon in the Championship.

Oregon, they might make it thru the PAC10 without a loss, but not likely. And Ohio State ? They needed Jesus and a prayer a week ago just to get past lowly Indiana. I'm thinkin they'll have at least one loss by the end of the season. But I would really like to see them make it, cuz they always choke in the bowl games. But if youre a Bama fan, you gotta pull for the Oregons and Buckeyes to lose, so your team can climb back in against Boise State, cuz I don't think Boise will lose the rest of the season. Check their schedule. So unless the pollsters keep finding teams to leapfrog them like they did with Oregon a week ago, it'll be Boise against somebody, imo

#58 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:34 PM

Of course they won't lose. They played one good team, and it was at home.
Boise plays in the WhACk, they should have moved to the Pac-10 when Colorado did.

If Auburn stays undefeated for the next 2 weeks, they better be in the game. They beat South Carolina, and play Arkansas and LSU (both highly ranked). Heck if LSU stays undefeated, they should be there. Granted, it's a little early to call it.

Also, definitely losing my fantasy game :( QB's (Rivers and Romo) did work, but I sat Andre Johnson because I read he was highly questionable. Guess when they were losing so bad they decided it didn't matter. He dropped 10 points, where Lance Moore scored a whopping .80 -.- It didn't help the other guy had Matt Forte, who busted out 30.

This post has been edited by Pirate: 10 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

#59 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:14 AM

View PostPirate, on 10 October 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

Also, definitely losing my fantasy game :( QB's (Rivers and Romo) did work, but I sat Andre Johnson because I read he was highly questionable. Guess when they were losing so bad they decided it didn't matter. He dropped 10 points, where Lance Moore scored a whopping .80 -.- It didn't help the other guy had Matt Forte, who busted out 30.

What league do you play in, an ESPN one or Yahoo, or something else ? cuz 80 points is ALOT of points for one dude. That is almost enough to win a matchup in my league.

#60 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

View Poststinky, on 11 October 2010 - 06:14 AM, said:

View PostPirate, on 10 October 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

What league do you play in, an ESPN one or Yahoo, or something else ? cuz 80 points is ALOT of points for one dude. That is almost enough to win a matchup in my league.

It was .80, not 80.

And I got crushed in my PPR league, project to get 170pts, and came up with 135, while the other guy had projected 120, and came up with 206. Apparently, my WRs love working the bench but always get hurt when I put them in and Rice has a negative affect on all my other RBs. He went for 50pts, while the highest (Hillis) went for 20 because all but Spiller had some injury problem. Injuries are gonna be the death of my team.

RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users