Special Ops Paintball: Episode 34 : Surrender rules and techniques - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Episode 34 : Surrender rules and techniques Or : How Tyger gets people to give it up.... Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Fear the Reaper 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:25 AM

I don't play at public fields very often, typically all of my games are at my own private field with my friends. But, a few years ago, I thought I would go to a local "free" field to play during the summer.

And it was "interesting" as my kids would say, a few guys got really upset when you shot them... (I thought that was the point of paintball).

In this video there is a guy who I shot. He keeps going and circles around in front of me. So I shot him again. As each time I shot him, he kept going and didn't stop or raise his hand, or yell out. Nothing. Just kept going like it didn't happen. I watched as I was hitting him as well, and could see the paint spray on him.

Finally after hitting him probably about 3 to... not sure how many exactly. He decides to stop going forward and starts to double back. But, still no call out, or raising his hand, no barrel cover, nothing to let me know he was out.

So I let it fly again, one shot. Hitting him again. (all the while I am on the last of my paint...)

He flips out, and proceeds to cuss and rant and rave all the way back to the dead zone off the field. (it is a church run field btw, with youth pastors as the refs).

I shoot a few more of his team mates, then his brother comes to "avenge him"... 1:33...

Then I shot a few more guys and ran out of paint.

Not wanting to just quit. I went around and according to field rules you can barrel tag the other team with the tip of your barrel.

I rarely barrel tag players, as I would rather just shoot them out. But when you are out of paint...
"We expect to lead and be led. In the absence of orders I will take charge, lead my teammates, and accomplish the mission.
I lead by example in all situations...

#17 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

Not entirely sure what was going on in that video lol :P

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic