• You cannot reply to this topic

Omnipat vs. SpecOps Digi

#1 User is offline   C-F0uR 

• You exist because we allow it; you will end because we demand it
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:C-F0uR

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

Recently I've been contemplating which camo out of these two would work best in my area, which is central Virginia. Right now it's the middle of the summer and I thought that would give specops digi the upperhand. Not so true. Earlier today I took some miscellaneous omnipat and specops digi items I own and set them throughout the woods. Now, even knowing where each item was, I found it harder to determine where the omnipat items were. In more shady areas, the digi did hide itself pretty well, but anywhere else it sort of stuck out when there was no foliage immediately in front of or behind it. The omnipat on the other hand, only stuck out when it was in front of VERY dense brush. Everywhere else I put it, I simply had a harder time making out the outline of the item. After just placing the items, I decided to do a different kind of test. I threw the items of varying camo behind my back so I could not see where they would land. I would then turn quickly and try and locate each item. The specops digi stuck out like a sore thumb in the open compared to the omnipat. In my final toss, I even lost a magazine pouch that was omnipat before taking out the swingblade and cutting down everything in my path to eventually find it 10 minutes later. :P So, in conclusion, for shady, and/or very dense brush, I recommend the specops digi. For that setting and nearly everything else, I recommend OmniPat. Both work great, but OmniPat is fantastic. :P :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

This post has been edited by C-F0uR: 02 July 2010 - 01:53 PM

Markers Owned: 32 Degrees Icon X (Sold) | Tippmann A5 (Sold) | Tippmann X7 serial no. 036020 (Sold) | Tippmann TPX serial no. 009351 | Soon to have Planet Eclipse Etek3
PS3 ID: Sk8ergamer
Home field: Zwackerz Paintball, VA
My Feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users