• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

View PostCptObvious, on May 30 2010, 07:17 PM, said:

View PostMehphisto, on May 30 2010, 08:02 PM, said:

That would have to be a giant pod pack.

Nah. I have a 10-pod harness and it ain't all that big.

Close. NXe Elevation 5+4+2. Got one of Dave Bains' packs off him after a tournament :P
But you think 'Wait, 5+4+2? That's only 11!' And you would be correct, except the +2's are 2 elastic straps each (4 straps total). I turned it in to a 5+4+4 and I have a tank cover with a +1. With the Nose Cone on my Pinokio, I was carrying 2750 rounds or so to start (some of those pods were Lock Lids). And yes, I has a 2nd air tank back at the respawn. My Marq only gets about 8 pods off my 72/4500. I'm waiting for a couple paychecks to get the High Efficiency Bolt Kit for it :3

But sort of on topic, when I was playing with only my pistols, I had 5 Tiberius Magazines in my pocket and 2 spare mags for my Rap4. Though, I don't recommend carrying them that way (I broke paint in my pocket :o). Also, one 12g for the Rap4.

This post has been edited by Pirate: 01 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users