• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A5 doing 40cps Yes it can Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#16 Guest_The Verdict_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:25 PM

Uh, first of all it ain't snake its Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell. It was the Lt. who introduced me to the game and it is now one of my favorites. He has plenty of proof. And why, if you think your right, do you even take the time to reply? You are what my father calls a Forum Fascist.

#17 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

What have I done wrong anyway? I We sa something you guys jump on us and we fight back and then you ban us. Who made you gods of the forum?!

:rolleyes:

Ok, I lied about being done. Last post.

Why don't you ask yourself about that brief PM exchange you (as Vortex) tried to start with me. That may be a hint of what you did wrong. Check out these.

In this case, here:

3. No Spamming. Simply put, everyone gets all the spam they could ever want in their in-boxes. We don't need any more on our online forum. Posting useless or off topic messages, links to non-paintball related websites (other than the personal sites of forum members which still should have a paintball theme), Any kind of chain mail style messages, "gnome wars", In Before The Lock / IBTL, and anything that the moderators feel does not belong will be considered spam, such as making the same post/thread in multiple ares of the forum. Please keep it "On Topic" and we'll all be happy. We allow for some leeway in the lounge area as that location is provided for our members to discuss anything as long as it conforms to the rest of the rules.

Posting incorrect, wrong, or blatantly inflammatory content with the intention of "messing with people" counts. It's a habit known as trolling and isn't tolerated.

We tried the reasonable approach before, and you kept on pushing it anyway. It was explained people jump on threads like this one because it's been said over and over and over again, and it's never been true. Then you keep it going. And admit it's all for laughs (for you).

I cannot name a single post of yours, under either the Vortex account or this one, that contributed in any meaningful matter to the forum. It's always been a poorly spelled, improperly capitalized post with the intention of irritating people (and you yourself have posted that intention before, so I'm not guessing here).

As for gods of the forum? I'm no god here. I will never be a part of the staff here (moderator's note - that is my impression, not a refusal) because of my post content and nature. I may even irritate some forum members here in the good old debate threads of the lounge (not intentionally, but by virtue of my presented argument). I just do so within the rules of the forum.

This post has been edited by Thalion: 21 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Member of Team Akkadian

#18 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

ibtl

lol .. ip check anyone ?

#19 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

I didn't even get her before the original post got edited :rolleyes:
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#20 Guest_The Verdict_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

View PostThalion, on May 21 2010, 01:27 PM, said:

What have I done wrong anyway? I We sa something you guys jump on us and we fight back and then you ban us. Who made you gods of the forum?!

:rolleyes:

Ok, I lied about being done. Last post.

Why don't you ask yourself about that brief PM exchange you (as Vortex) tried to start with me. That may be a hint of what you did wrong. Check out these.

In this case, here:

3. No Spamming. Simply put, everyone gets all the spam they could ever want in their in-boxes. We don't need any more on our online forum. Posting useless or off topic messages, links to non-paintball related websites (other than the personal sites of forum members which still should have a paintball theme), Any kind of chain mail style messages, "gnome wars", In Before The Lock / IBTL, and anything that the moderators feel does not belong will be considered spam, such as making the same post/thread in multiple ares of the forum. Please keep it "On Topic" and we'll all be happy. We allow for some leeway in the lounge area as that location is provided for our members to discuss anything as long as it conforms to the rest of the rules.

Posting incorrect, wrong, or blatantly inflammatory content with the intention of "messing with people" counts. It's a habit known as trolling and isn't tolerated.

We tried the reasonable approach before, and you kept on pushing it anyway. It was explained people jump on threads like this one because it's been said over and over and over again, and it's never been true. Then you keep it going. And admit it's all for laughs (for you).

I cannot name a single post of yours, under either the Vortex account or this one, that contributed in any meaningful matter to the forum. It's always been a poorly spelled, improperly capitalized post with the intention of irritating people (and you yourself have posted that intention before, so I'm not guessing here).

As for gods of the forum? I'm no god here. I will never be a part of the staff here (moderator's note - that is my impression, not a refusal). I may even irritate some forum members here in the good old debate threads of the lounge (not intentionally, but by virtue of my presented argument). I just do so within the rules of the forum.

OK, seriously don't connect me with the Lt. we ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. I have no knowledge of the pm conversation you had with the Lt. and I would like to keep it that way since Vortex did not tell me of it. I did admit to posting all this for the heck of it since he had been talking to me about how he was about to get the boot I wanted to see what he was talking about. His every post was for the pure intent of debate or friendly argument. I was stupid I know to do this, I even wrote him an email telling him thus. I will do my best to keep from purposely iritating members for what more can I do than my best. Seriously I apologize for this post, but I still strongly believe in Vortex's A5 mod.

#21 User is offline   thud 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

That's fine you believe in his mod. But if you want OTHERS to believe it then you need to post proof. Just because I say I believe I'm the King of Siam doesn't make it real, even if my best friend believez it too.

#22 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

View PostThe Verdict, on May 21 2010, 04:38 PM, said:

I was stupid I know to do this,

Takes all the fun of beating a confession out of the guy. :rolleyes:

...... anyways, my head hurts. Permaban. Obviously you can't play nice with others here.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users