Special Ops Paintball: Wow, my Mom is really starting to get on my nerves... - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Wow, my Mom is really starting to get on my nerves... Will try not to make it a rant topic and just let out my feelings

#16 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Dude... I'm 39 and still have may mother bag on me from time to time. It's what they do. Hell, my mother's been telling me for YEARS I suffer from depression. I finally talked to a doctor about it, more to shut my mom up, and found out she was right.

Talk to your mom, ask her WHY she thinks you suffer from depression. Don't judge her, just listen and see what she says. Once she's done then you can CALMLY counter her arguments or agree to some. You never know.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#17 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

View PostLt.Vortex, on May 16 2010, 11:29 PM, said:

MEN always try and cover there feelings by ignoring them.

Fixed. I don't know any women like that.

I'm w/ Puz... I'm 34 & my mom does the same to me, it'll never change. Mom's certainly care for their sons in a way we'll never fully understand. I think talking to her about it is the right thing to do, just don't expect her to change how much she worries... she's your mom. Also, as mentioned, try not to call her when you are stressed/tired, it'll just fuel her worries.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users