Special Ops Paintball: First Strike PB. Next Game, EMPEROR GOLD - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Strike PB. Next Game, EMPEROR GOLD Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 309
  • Joined: 05-July 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

Let's get this party started!
FLORIDA GUNKINGS
0

#17 User is offline   dirtdiver83 

  • TOT DirtDiver
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 08-June 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Panama City, Fl.
  • Brigade Name:Dirt-Diver

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

Any word on generals yet?
Michael "DirtDiver" Dawson
Team on Target
0

#18 User is offline   old one 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 345
  • Joined: 03-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PALATKA, FL.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

View Postdirtdiver83, on Jun 21 2010, 10:11 AM, said:

Any word on generals yet?


Just waiting on Randy to call, and let me know if the two players he was talking to are up for the game.
The props, and missions, etc... are ready. I'm already working on the next game :facepalm:

Later Old One & Lady Dhampir
0

#19 User is offline   fatB2 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 146
  • Joined: 05-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakeland
  • Brigade Name:DeadmanUJ

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:10 AM

View Postold one, on Jun 21 2010, 12:05 PM, said:

View Postdirtdiver83, on Jun 21 2010, 10:11 AM, said:

Any word on generals yet?


Just waiting on Randy to call, and let me know if the two players he was talking to are up for the game.
The props, and missions, etc... are ready. I'm already working on the next game :facepalm:

Later Old One & Lady Dhampir


Ulitamate Judgement will be Bringing the Executioner to this game. We are just waiting to hear who the Generals are. Deadman out
Tank drivers are a unique bunch: part motorhead, part airsmith, part driver and part sadist... and not always in equal parts.
Former Commander of THE Executioner tank
http://ultimatejudgement.yolasite.com/
0

#20 User is offline   old one 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 345
  • Joined: 03-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PALATKA, FL.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

View PostfatB2, on Jun 21 2010, 01:10 PM, said:

View Postold one, on Jun 21 2010, 12:05 PM, said:

View Postdirtdiver83, on Jun 21 2010, 10:11 AM, said:

Any word on generals yet?


Just waiting on Randy to call, and let me know if the two players he was talking to are up for the game.
The props, and missions, etc... are ready. I'm already working on the next game :dodgy:

Later Old One & Lady Dhampir


Ulitamate Judgement will be Bringing the Executioner to this game. We are just waiting to hear who the Generals are. Deadman out


Great! This game we will have tank missions in each of the hourly mission packs. So you should have lots to do, as the ground pounders
will have to get you to your mission objective.

later Old One & Lady Dhampir
0

#21 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 337
  • Joined: 14-October 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:38 PM

IS IT OCTOBER YET!!!!!!! :wub: MY L.A.W.IS STARTING TO TALK TO ME :D

EVERY NIGHT SHE SAYS "GHOST......I NEED TO BLOW SOMETHING UP"......AAHHHH!!!!!

SHE'S KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT!!!!! :blink:
0

#22 User is offline   cookie 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,632
  • Joined: 28-November 06
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

I hope you are not stroking it as you fall to sleep.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment
0

#23 User is offline   old one 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 345
  • Joined: 03-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PALATKA, FL.

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

View PostT.O.T.GHOST, on Jun 23 2010, 04:38 PM, said:

IS IT OCTOBER YET!!!!!!! :P MY L.A.W.IS STARTING TO TALK TO ME :blink:

EVERY NIGHT SHE SAYS "GHOST......I NEED TO BLOW SOMETHING UP"......AAHHHH!!!!!

SHE'S KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT!!!!! :blink:


With the Demo laws ID roles, plus the attack air craft bombing runs with the laws. Lots of Demo action i see in this game.

Old One & Lady Dhampir
0

#24 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

View Postold one, on May 27 2010, 03:36 PM, said:

Back by popular demand, Sniper missions using the First Strike Rounds.

We will have the FSR's for sell at the game for the Sniper role ID player to buy.

You the player must have your own paintball gun that can fire the FSR's.

This time the missions will be called out as reg. missions during play.

Each side will have ( TWO ) sniper that can run the missions.

Following targets you will be hunting down during your missions.

1. Enemy General.
2. Enemy XO.
3. Enemy Sniper.
4. Enemy Secret Agent.

I am kinda new to this, curious what is an FSR?

Plus each of the targets you will be hunting down will also have their own
missions that they must run during the game out on the field. So your targets
will be out and about around the field, and not hidding in some command building.

Sounds like a good mission for the sniper to escort his command staff around the field? :tup:

later:

Old One & Lady Dhampir

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#25 User is offline   old one 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 345
  • Joined: 03-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PALATKA, FL.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:07 AM

View PostThe Baroness, on Jun 27 2010, 11:56 PM, said:

View Postold one, on May 27 2010, 03:36 PM, said:

Back by popular demand, Sniper missions using the First Strike Rounds.

We will have the FSR's for sell at the game for the Sniper role ID player to buy.

You the player must have your own paintball gun that can fire the FSR's.

This time the missions will be called out as reg. missions during play.

Each side will have ( TWO ) sniper that can run the missions.

Following targets you will be hunting down during your missions.

1. Enemy General.
2. Enemy XO.
3. Enemy Sniper.
4. Enemy Secret Agent.

I am kinda new to this, curious what is an FSR?

Plus each of the targets you will be hunting down will also have their own
missions that they must run during the game out on the field. So your targets
will be out and about around the field, and not hidding in some command building.

Sounds like a good mission for the sniper to escort his command staff around the field? ;)

later:

Old One & Lady Dhampir




The FSR's are the paintballs that have the small fins on them, and yes the sniper targets will be running mission
thru out the game.
0

#26 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:18 AM

View Postold one, on Jun 28 2010, 04:07 AM, said:

View PostThe Baroness, on Jun 27 2010, 11:56 PM, said:

View Postold one, on May 27 2010, 03:36 PM, said:

Back by popular demand, Sniper missions using the First Strike Rounds.

We will have the FSR's for sell at the game for the Sniper role ID player to buy.

You the player must have your own paintball gun that can fire the FSR's.

This time the missions will be called out as reg. missions during play.

Each side will have ( TWO ) sniper that can run the missions.

Following targets you will be hunting down during your missions.

1. Enemy General.
2. Enemy XO.
3. Enemy Sniper.
4. Enemy Secret Agent.


ohhh Thank you so much...much appreciated

I am kinda new to this, curious what is an FSR?

Plus each of the targets you will be hunting down will also have their own
missions that they must run during the game out on the field. So your targets
will be out and about around the field, and not hidding in some command building.

Sounds like a good mission for the sniper to escort his command staff around the field? ;)

later:

Old One & Lady Dhampir




The FSR's are the paintballs that have the small fins on them, and yes the sniper targets will be running mission
thru out the game.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#27 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:11 AM

another question and again please keep in mind that I am still new to this...what type of guns do u recommend using for the FSR's?
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

#28 User is offline   old one 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 345
  • Joined: 03-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PALATKA, FL.

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:40 AM

View PostThe Baroness, on Jun 28 2010, 01:11 PM, said:

another question and again please keep in mind that I am still new to this...what type of guns do u recommend using for the FSR's?


As far as I know the only guns made to use the FSR's are the tiberius T8, T9. I have also talked to players who just use a reg. pb gun.
They just take off the barrel, and muzzle load a round into the gun body, and then just put the barrel back on. With the cost of the rounds,
$ .75 to $ 1.25 per round ( not sure what the field will be selling them for ) this is a one shot, one kill type of round, and mission so you don't
need a lot of them to complete the sniper missions. I know that some members of Team On Target use the rounds at our games.
0

#29 User is offline   dirtdiver83 

  • TOT DirtDiver
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 08-June 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Panama City, Fl.
  • Brigade Name:Dirt-Diver

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

View PostThe Baroness, on Jun 28 2010, 12:11 PM, said:

another question and again please keep in mind that I am still new to this...what type of guns do u recommend using for the FSR's?


Tiberius is the only company that makes these rounds, and they are the only company that makes markers to shoot these rounds. You can use almost any marker to shoot these rounds but they can not be feed into a marker by a hopper. That is why you have to hand feed each round if you use a regular marker.
Michael "DirtDiver" Dawson
Team on Target
0

#30 User is offline   The Baroness 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 202
  • Joined: 16-June 10
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orlando, FL
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Post icon  Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:21 PM

cool... thanks so much...I was wondering if we could use our regular markers with the FSR's and how we would be able to feed it into the marker...I appreciate the info guys very helpful...looking forward to Firststrike again this year!!!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET
0

Share this topic:


  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users