40+ bps for your A5 1 cent upgrade Rate Topic: -----

#151 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:42 AM

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on May 17 2010, 06:40 AM, said:

GUYS! I just got my Ego to 57.432 BPS!!! All you have to do is put a little refrigerator magnet on your board and it creates more power through the magnetic field and increases the speed of your solenoid. I tested it and my PACT timer said 57.432 BPS! :D

Magnets huh? Well I got a new magnetic vest, and with that I got my SLINGSHOT up to 75 BPS! :P :D :laugh:
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#152 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 17 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

View PostLt.Vortex, on May 16 2010, 11:07 PM, said:

I think your all 3 because of the way you all try and defeat me at the 40bps claim.

Thats exactly what it is..a claim. A claim that you are highly resistant to post proof about. We are asking that you flim it, post it up and show us. Even if you dont have access to a video camera, get a friend who does, have him film you talking about it and shooting it. Post it on YouTube and there ya go..simple.

I suspect the reason that you are resistant to post a video is because
A) You know this "claim" is false
B ) You have already nuked your A5 trying this
C) You simply think its shooting 40 BPS when in reality is more along the lines of 20-25
D) You know this "claim" is false

We are simply asking you to provide us with some visual proof to put this debate to rest. Post the video and let someone Goldwave it to see what its really shooting.

This post has been edited by Enhander: 17 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

#153 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:35 AM

I am actually President Obama posing as a paintball player on this forum. I can't post a video of me though, the Secret Service won't allow... you'll just have to take my word for it.

@ Enhander's multiple choice: all or any of the above. In any case, he's not in possession of an A-5 that shoots that fast. The only thing is, he doesn't want to post a video... he won't be able to troll any more.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#154 Guest_Lt.Vortex_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:46 AM

I dont have to prove anything on this forum. I can make claims, but as to wather you believe me or not is up to you. I would rather prove them to you but at this time I can't.

View PostI.K.E., on May 17 2010, 07:42 AM, said:

GUYS! I just got my Ego to 57.432 BPS!!! All you have to do is put a little refrigerator magnet on your board and it creates more power through the magnetic field and increases the speed of your solenoid. I tested it and my PACT timer said 57.432 BPS! :o

Magnets huh? Well I got a new magnetic vest, and with that I got my SLINGSHOT up to 75 BPS! :P :D :P

I'd love to see that.

#155 User is offline   Mehphisto 

• JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:01 AM

View PostI.K.E., on May 17 2010, 07:42 AM, said:

GUYS! I just got my Ego to 57.432 BPS!!! All you have to do is put a little refrigerator magnet on your board and it creates more power through the magnetic field and increases the speed of your solenoid. I tested it and my PACT timer said 57.432 BPS! :o

Magnets huh? Well I got a new magnetic vest, and with that I got my SLINGSHOT up to 75 BPS! :P :D :P

Posted Image
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

ELITESPORTS OT
The only original OT team

#156 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:17 AM

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on May 17 2010, 07:40 AM, said:

GUYS! I just got my Ego to 57.432 BPS!!! All you have to do is put a little refrigerator magnet on your board and it creates more power through the magnetic field and increases the speed of your solenoid. I tested it and my PACT timer said 57.432 BPS! :P

Yep take another U shaped magnet, wrap each side with tons of wire, add a few diodes and resistors, and make a nice rectifier out of it...then put the marker's noid in there and super charge it...it won't just shoot 57...it will fire balls at the speed of sound. :(
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#157 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

The magnet jest is just getting mean hahaha. Ahh man. Forums.

I take offense though, a few pages back, that since I'm in high school that means I know absolutely nothing. Disregard my GPA, the fact I just finished my senior year of high school and freshman year of college in one year with all A's and B's. Disregard the fact that I joined the Marines with an ASVAB score of 93, and will be promoted to PFC upon finishing boot camp for my deeds. Disregard how I care for my mother after her fourth knee replacement, my dad's chest problems, my brother's lymes disease, promoting my sister's chiropractic business, my full time - 45 hour a week job, my constant Marine Corps training and conditioning every morning at 5am.

Yeah, disregard that and I'm your average high schooler. Too bad I have all that under my belt. And I've never done drugs or drinking. Seem like a responsible kid don't I? I'll let you judge that though and stop my rant.

Back on topic though.
You don't need to be a high schooler, yet alone a middle schooler to know that maybe a claim should be supported by evidence. I won't ask you to go against the will of your parents but if you are as old as you CLAIM you are, then you have one friend with access to 1) the internet 2) a video recording device, even a PHONE WITH ONE. 3) your A5 in question. Give them the marker. Let them shoot it. You record it. You'll never be in the video, we don't care who shoots it. I just want to see an A5 shoot more than 30 bps with every ball accounted for. Oh, and without chopping, blending, etc.

No, you don't have to prove anything. If you want to be taken seriously though you do. You don't have to prove anything. If you want to be trusted around here you do. You don't have to prove anything, though. Unless you want your advice taken, well, into advisement. But seriously, you don't have to prove anything. But if you want people to read your posts and your topics, you do. I know. People, including myself, are still reading this topic and posting and reading here. That's about it though for me. Prove yourself to me and I promise everyone here will enjoy your presence that much more.

Or just admit, should it need admitting, that it's all a dumb joke or hoax. That you've been wrong, say it with sincerity. Or don't. If you can prove it. Either or. Own up and people will respect you a little bit, don't own up and don't show proof and no one is going to respect you. I'm just trying to help.

did I die for a second there?...

#158 User is offline   Rymzor 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BONZA

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

will this mod work on a 98? if so ill do it and film it.
Come on guys hes only got a pump!

#159 Guest_Lt.Vortex_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

You could try with a 98. But its no A5 so it may not have the same results.

#160 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

but internally the 98 and A5 are pretty much identical. Yeah the A5 trigger assembly is removeable, but it is pretty much exaclty what the 98's is. 98 just uses loops at theend of the sear spring, instead of using compression like the A5. If your idea actually worked in an A5 it would work in a 98 easier as you could use a real hopper on a 98, just drill a powerfeed hole to account for any blowback up the stack
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#161 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tippywoodsballin

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

it will work the same way with 98 or a-5, chop chop chop
setups=BT TM-7, Double Trigger, Lapco 12" apex ready, Apex barrel, Rotor
Infinity legend, 68/45, cp reg, new designz asa

#162 User is offline   Monoxide 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Monoxide

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:28 PM

View PostTREE FITTY, on May 17 2010, 10:19 AM, said:

The magnet jest is just getting mean hahaha. Ahh man. Forums.

I take offense though, a few pages back, that since I'm in high school that means I know absolutely nothing. Disregard my GPA, the fact I just finished my senior year of high school and freshman year of college in one year with all A's and B's. Disregard the fact that I joined the Marines with an ASVAB score of 93, and will be promoted to PFC upon finishing boot camp for my deeds. Disregard how I care for my mother after her fourth knee replacement, my dad's chest problems, my brother's lymes disease, promoting my sister's chiropractic business, my full time - 45 hour a week job, my constant Marine Corps training and conditioning every morning at 5am.

Yeah, disregard that and I'm your average high schooler. Too bad I have all that under my belt. And I've never done drugs or drinking. Seem like a responsible kid don't I? I'll let you judge that though and stop my rant.

Back on topic though.
You don't need to be a high schooler, yet alone a middle schooler to know that maybe a claim should be supported by evidence. I won't ask you to go against the will of your parents but if you are as old as you CLAIM you are, then you have one friend with access to 1) the internet 2) a video recording device, even a PHONE WITH ONE. 3) your A5 in question. Give them the marker. Let them shoot it. You record it. You'll never be in the video, we don't care who shoots it. I just want to see an A5 shoot more than 30 bps with every ball accounted for. Oh, and without chopping, blending, etc.

No, you don't have to prove anything. If you want to be taken seriously though you do. You don't have to prove anything. If you want to be trusted around here you do. You don't have to prove anything, though. Unless you want your advice taken, well, into advisement. But seriously, you don't have to prove anything. But if you want people to read your posts and your topics, you do. I know. People, including myself, are still reading this topic and posting and reading here. That's about it though for me. Prove yourself to me and I promise everyone here will enjoy your presence that much more.

Or just admit, should it need admitting, that it's all a dumb joke or hoax. That you've been wrong, say it with sincerity. Or don't. If you can prove it. Either or. Own up and people will respect you a little bit, don't own up and don't show proof and no one is going to respect you. I'm just trying to help.

Lol.. this isn't a "post your life accomplishments" thread.

#163 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

I thought I needed for clarification that maybe, just maybe, there's some high-schoolers out there who actually have done something with themselves and retain a little bit of knowledge. Too much?

trustme should be trusted. Your balls will be more chopped than the Amazon.

did I die for a second there?...

#164 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Monoxide, watch yo self. TREE FITTY be the one and only. This thread is whatever he wants it to be.

This post has been edited by TyTy: 17 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

#165 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:22 PM

this was called out on page 1 of the original ... and here we are on page 11 ... lol

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users