• You cannot reply to this topic

Guns For Sale Spyder One and Tippmann Model 98 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:22 PM

Both guns have been testing and work great. Prices are firm. Might be interested in trades. Interested both packages for an Automag RT, might add some cash depending on the RT. Will entertain other trades, but most likely not going to be interested...but all I can say is "no" right?

Marker: Spyder Model One
Manufacturer: Kingman
Type: Blowback Mechanical
Upgrades: venturi bolt, upgraded springs, 6-stage Benchmark X-chamber, volumizer, Category 5 adjustable drop, guage, quick disconnects, 16” Tru-Flight barrel.
Also includes: spare parts, 2 rear-cocking Spyder bolts, Spyder seal set, 32 degrees turbo valve, 2 Spyder spring sets, 12” terminator barrel, 2 extreme rage timer grips, 2 hoppers, and a 20oz CO2 tank (needs hydro).
$110 shipped
$90 shipped<--- PRICE REDUCED!!
Posted Image
This marker is the most reliable marker I've ever used. I used it for many years and always cleaned it and oiled it after every use. This is a Spyder from back when Spyders were considered moderate to high end markers, mostly metal, and in great shape.

Marker: Tippmann Model 98
Manufacturer: Tippmann
Type: Inline Blowback Mechanical
Upgrades: Tippmann vertical adaptor, 6-stage ACI Sub-Zero X-chamber, quick disconnects, new o-rings, extreme rage timer grip.
Also includes: 2 extreme rage timer grips, CP 16” barrel, black duffel bag, hopper, 20oz CO2 tank (good hydro), and 20oz butt plate.
$155 shipped
$130 shipped<--- PRICE REDUCED!!
Posted Image
Bought this marker just to learn about Tippmanns. Went through the entire thing replacing parts and O-Rings, cleaning it up, and oiling it. All the upgrades were purchased brand new and I've only actually used the marker 2-3 times in play. If you want a marker that is rugged and reliable, maybe as a back-up or for a kid getting into the sport...this would be a good choice.

This post has been edited by aslanprime: 15 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#2 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

Might want to actually post the prices you are firm on!
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#3 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

blackcelldrumr15, on Apr 15 2010, 01:03 AM, said:

Might want to actually post the prices you are firm on!

Fixed. :D
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#4 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

quick up!

#5 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:19 AM

Up

#6 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

Up

#7 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

another UP

#8 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:05 PM

Another UP

#9 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

Another up.

#10 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

EDIT: Sorry :(
Perhaps you should Un-quote me too lol :S

This post has been edited by cdrinkh20: 05 December 2010 - 01:44 PM

#11 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

cdrinkh20, on 04 December 2010 - 08:33 PM, said:

Just gonna throw it out there that while some collector might be interested in them, people will probably not pay nearly that much for them...

I mean, I picked up a stock Model 98 on here for $32 or something shipped to Canada earlier this year.

Good luck!

Not cool. Dont post on someones sale thread that their prices are too high. If you think that no one will buy it at that price, PM them, dont post it up for the world to see.
2 Samuel 22

#12 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

I don't care if people post the prices are too high. It saves me from having to remember to up the thread. :)

I PMd cdrinkh20 back, it's all good! And $32 for a Model 98 that is in fair - good condition isn't bad! :tup: Most of the one's selling on Ebay are close to $80 + shipping. And with Ebay, it's about a 60% chance they won't work.

I DO actually think the prices are fair. Both guns work flawlessly and have been perfectly maintained. Most of the parts and o-rings on the model 98 are brand new. Both prices are for "packages", not just the markers. I mean, even if you bought a cheap Model98, cheap 20oz (with a good hydro), and a cheap duffel bag...that's minimally $75...at least $90 with the extra barrel...and at least $15 in shipping which puts you at $105. You add in a new X-chamber, Tippmann gas-through foregrip, o-rings, internals, grip, and new hose w/quick disconnects...even if you got those on the cheap with free shipping...easily $70. So...I'm selling this for $20 less than what you'd pay "minimally" for everything in the package and throwing in a couple extra timer grips just cuz I got them laying around.

And I won't go into the Spyder right now because A) You didn't mention that one and B. It's way too much stuff to list. I saw the exact same model in a package on Ebay with a mask and tank (no upgrades or parts) for $100 + shipping...so that one is in the ballpark as well.

This post has been edited by aslanprime: 08 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

#13 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:21 AM

aslanprime, on 08 December 2010 - 04:39 PM, said:

I don't care if people post the prices are too high. It saves me from having to remember to up the thread. :)

I PMd cdrinkh20 back, it's all good! And $32 for a Model 98 that is in fair - good condition isn't bad! :tup: Most of the one's selling on Ebay are close to $80 + shipping. And with Ebay, it's about a 60% chance they won't work.

I DO actually think the prices are fair. Both guns work flawlessly and have been perfectly maintained. Most of the parts and o-rings on the model 98 are brand new. Both prices are for "packages", not just the markers. I mean, even if you bought a cheap Model98, cheap 20oz (with a good hydro), and a cheap duffel bag...that's minimally $75...at least $90 with the extra barrel...and at least $15 in shipping which puts you at $105. You add in a new X-chamber, Tippmann gas-through foregrip, o-rings, internals, grip, and new hose w/quick disconnects...even if you got those on the cheap with free shipping...easily $70. So...I'm selling this for $20 less than what you'd pay "minimally" for everything in the package and throwing in a couple extra timer grips just cuz I got them laying around.

And I won't go into the Spyder right now because A) You didn't mention that one and B. It's way too much stuff to list. I saw the exact same model in a package on Ebay with a mask and tank (no upgrades or parts) for $100 + shipping...so that one is in the ballpark as well.

If it helps, I just recalled that the one I got didn't have a barrel, and the seller (who I hold nothing against) forgot to mention that is was missing a feedneck. He got it off a friend for free and figured someone could use a cheap backup/loaner - only issue I found was need for an endcap (old was cracked) and found the valve/powertube screws had stripped something on the inside... so far, I have been too cheap to get a new valve piece (it's like $20 shipping every time I need something :( ) but it works, if at a lower velocity.

This is a better price than I ended up paying, with the parts I needed.

Good luck :)

#14 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

cdrinkh20, on 09 December 2010 - 02:21 AM, said:

If it helps, I just recalled that the one I got didn't have a barrel, and the seller (who I hold nothing against) forgot to mention that is was missing a feedneck. He got it off a friend for free and figured someone could use a cheap backup/loaner - only issue I found was need for an endcap (old was cracked) and found the valve/powertube screws had stripped something on the inside... so far, I have been too cheap to get a new valve piece (it's like $20 shipping every time I need something :( ) but it works, if at a lower velocity.

This is a better price than I ended up paying, with the parts I needed.

Good luck :)

:tup:
When I originally bought the Model98 it was pretty dirty and the seller failed to mention that the ball detent was chopped in half. I can't remember how much I paid for it, I think it was somewhere in the $50-$75 range though and it was completely stock except maybe the extra barrel. I went through it really good, finally found a new detent and parts kit and went through it again. The nice thing about Tippmanns is it fired just fine when it was dirty (except for the ball detent thing). But, then I added a bunch of new pieces to it. I don't like CO2 guns unless they have an expansion chamber, so that and the adaptor was a must have. And I've never like SS hose, unless it has quick disconnects to make cleaning/maintenance easier, so I had to add that as well. Then I put the new grip on it. The timer function on the grip doesn't really work. It's probably just the battery, but I never used the timer function anyways, I just like how the grip feels compared to the stock one. Other than upgrade the hopper (which you don't really need, the gravity hopper feeds just fine at the Model 98's ROF) or maybe find a cool barrel (I like Boomsticks on Tippmanns)...there's not much else that can be done to it.

If it doesn't sell first, I'll probably loan it to my buddy when we go to a Big Game in July. If he likes it, I might sell it to him for cheap. If he doesn't, maybe I'll consider lowering the price just to free up some space in the gearbag and find it a good home. But I'm in no rush right now. The CO2 tank expires sometime in 2011, so once that happens, I'll have to lower the price a little bit to make up for that.

I can't lower the price on the Spyder though. After shipping, I'm realy not making much on that package and that one holds sentimental value. :wub:

#15 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:58 PM

uppity up!

I can't guarantee you'll get it by Christmas...but I'll try !!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users