• You cannot reply to this topic

Sons of Thunder information Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

Looks like the weather forecast is calling for only AM showers/rain...so the forecast is getting better!!! Yippee!!! It'll unfortunately be a bit of a wet field, but I can live with that.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#32 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tippywoodsballin

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:19 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 29 2010, 08:49 PM, said:

View Posttrustme, on Apr 29 2010, 08:33 PM, said:

just for you maddops because your my buddy i attached a nice picture for you and this is the clossest your getting. on another thought im trying to talk her into coming out to play one of these times.

Yeah right...that's my girlfriend too. :dodgy:

No faith mr Aslan

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  001.jpg (32.11K)
    Number of downloads: 7

setups=BT TM-7, Double Trigger, Lapco 12" apex ready, Apex barrel, Rotor
Infinity legend, 68/45, cp reg, new designz asa

#33 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

View Posttrustme, on Apr 29 2010, 10:19 PM, said:

No faith mr Aslan

Okay, okay...I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt. :tup:
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#34 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 29 2010, 08:13 PM, said:

Thats right I did twice for some people.

Oh...and just to be informative...I did get a message from Mike today and he said the game is on, he expects a decent number of people, it's on rain or shine, and he sounded cool.

MAD OPS 1 ASLANPRIME 0

#35 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snipar4

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

Well, I'm going Sat. 1st for sure, and bringing one guy with me... Too bad we didn't know the exact numbers for sure. But it's going to be tiring after my Gf's Prom tonight.
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#36 User is offline   ZZZMaestro 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:56 AM

View PostD.B.D, on Apr 30 2010, 11:36 AM, said:

Well, I'm going Sat. 1st for sure, and bringing one guy with me... Too bad we didn't know the exact numbers for sure. But it's going to be tiring after my Gf's Prom tonight.

HAH ... that probably means she won't be there to get shot in the .... I mean to take videos. Right?

Also - I'm probably coming too.

#37 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

If ya haven't already, be sure to add yourself on the Brigade Locator. I'm also planning on going and hopefully can talk my buddy into going as well. I might not be there right at 9:00....might be a little late because it's a long drive, I haven't been there before so I gotta find it, and besides, it'll be raining most of the morning anyways according to the most recent forecast. But I WILL be there sometime in the morning. :tup:

#38 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PAINTBALL & Tshirt DEALER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MAD OPS

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:04 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 30 2010, 12:35 PM, said:

If ya haven't already, be sure to add yourself on the Brigade Locator. I'm also planning on going and hopefully can talk my buddy into going as well. I might not be there right at 9:00....might be a little late because it's a long drive, I haven't been there before so I gotta find it, and besides, it'll be raining most of the morning anyways according to the most recent forecast. But I WILL be there sometime in the morning. :P

I will be there in spirit. GOING TO SPLATTERPARK! I just dropped off 5 cases of JT AND 6 cases of Wrek Elite Premium to Mike's. He's going to cover me on the paint sales. Have fun boys. Please post details.

This post has been edited by MAD OPS: 30 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

#39 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:53 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on May 1 2010, 02:04 AM, said:

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 30 2010, 12:35 PM, said:

If ya haven't already, be sure to add yourself on the Brigade Locator. I'm also planning on going and hopefully can talk my buddy into going as well. I might not be there right at 9:00....might be a little late because it's a long drive, I haven't been there before so I gotta find it, and besides, it'll be raining most of the morning anyways according to the most recent forecast. But I WILL be there sometime in the morning. :P

I will be there in spirit. GOING TO SPLATTERPARK! I just dropped off 5 cases of JT AND 6 cases of Wrek Elite Premium to Mike's. He's going to cover me on the paint sales. Have fun boys. Please post details.

you posted at 2:04 am, go to sleep..

#40 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

Well, that was a fun game... Arrived at 12, Nothing like Hyperball, first game I was in only lasted 4 mins... but it was definately fun as the games changed throughout the day.
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#41 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

was it a smaller field then? structures?

#42 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:57 AM

Yeah Larger than a speedball field, maybe twice as large.

Pallet bunkers in different arrangements, plastic cylinder tubes, plywood bunkers, small hills on the right hand side, a house like structure with plallet and plywood walls (one story) with three rooms...

#43 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

View PostD.B.D, on May 2 2010, 07:02 PM, said:

Well, that was a fun game... Arrived at 12, Nothing like Hyperball, first game I was in only lasted 4 mins... but it was definately fun as the games changed throughout the day.

The field was small but pretty cool nonetheless. The rain stopped just in time at about 10AM and surprisingly, the field wasn't very wet at all. The walk from the parking area to the field was kind've a pain for those of us with a lot of equipment, but it was worth the walk(s).

You were the only one the killed me the whole day...that one headshot that I didn't even know I had till you pointed it out. I had to call myself out because I ran out of air a couple times...but pretty much "death-free" the whole day. Didn't get a lot of kills...but I'm blaming that on that paint I was using because I watched it hit you and others and apparently bounce off quite a bit. That was the first time I used that paint...it should have been fresh, but maybe that brand isn't a good quality. It flew straight...

The wind was a bit intense at times. I am glad the rain quit though, it was a decent time.

#44 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

Yeah, the wind did suck, and yes I agree the field wasn't wet, but great for sliding. Paint not breaking: Point taken with when I was hit at least 50 times behind those small hills and not one break.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users