Sons of Thunder information Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:48 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 27 2010, 10:03 PM, said:

Sons of Thunder's game is on rain or shine. That's how Mike rolls. That dude puts on a great game.

I called Mike today and left him a message that me and my buddy were interested in playing on Saturday. I wanted him to call me back to confirm that they were in fact going to play this Saturday. He didn't call me back as of yet. I'm looking forward to it so hopefully the weather cooperates and hopefully this dude actually shows.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#17 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PAINTBALL & Tshirt DEALER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MAD OPS

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 28 2010, 10:48 PM, said:

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 27 2010, 10:03 PM, said:

Sons of Thunder's game is on rain or shine. That's how Mike rolls. That dude puts on a great game.

I called Mike today and left him a message that me and my buddy were interested in playing on Saturday. I wanted him to call me back to confirm that they were in fact going to play this Saturday. He didn't call me back as of yet. I'm looking forward to it so hopefully the weather cooperates and hopefully this dude actually shows.

OK MR. ASLANPRIME WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I POST INFO MOSTLY FOR YOU!!!!! Now this is the second time I have had to cut and paste for YOU... (((Sons of Thunder's game is on rain or shine. That's how Mike rolls. That dude puts on a great game.))) I'm really at a point where i'm not sure if I want to post in response to your questions. But if I must Mike called me today to let me know he will be in on Thursday to get paint for him and his help for his game on Sat. I post this info for Mike. I get NO benefit out of this. Just helping a great paintballer spread the word. HE AS WELL AS I HAVE HANDED OUT OVER 75+ FLYERS WITH ALL OF HIS GAME DATES (((CARVED IN STONE))). I met you at the last arena game your a really cool dude. Im sorry if I did something to offend you.

This post has been edited by MAD OPS: 28 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

#18 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tippywoodsballin

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 29 2010, 01:37 AM, said:

OK MR. ASLANPRIME WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I POST INFO MOSTLY FOR YOU!!!!! Now this is the second time I have had to cut and paste for YOU... (((Sons of Thunder's game is on rain or shine. That's how Mike rolls. That dude puts on a great game.))) I'm really at a point where i'm not sure if I want to post in response to your questions. But if I must Mike called me today to let me know he will be in on Thursday to get paint for him and his help for his game on Sat. I post this info for Mike. I get NO benefit out of this. Just helping a great paintballer spread the word. HE AS WELL AS I HAVE HANDED OUT OVER 75+ FLYERS WITH ALL OF HIS GAME DATES (((CARVED IN STONE))). I met you at the last arena game your a really cool dude. Im sorry if I did something to offend you.

I lol'ed
setups=BT TM-7, Double Trigger, Lapco 12" apex ready, Apex barrel, Rotor
Infinity legend, 68/45, cp reg, new designz asa

#19 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snipar4

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

Well, I'm strung up between Sons of Thunder and The landing Zone.... but most likely Sons of Thunder cause it's closer...
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#20 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:07 AM

depending on weather i will be at one of the 2

#21 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

OK MR. ASLANPRIME WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I POST INFO MOSTLY FOR YOU!!!!!

Take a pill. I'm not doubting that the guy is cool or that he puts on a great game. I'm just saying he has a phone number on his website to call him...and I hadn't hear back from him "yet". Some of us have to drive great distances to go to these outback games and if we get there and it's just us sitting around in our car...it's not cool. So we do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm sure you and this guy are tight (thus you hand out his flyers)...and I'm feeling good that the guy will be there and put on a good game based on what you said. So...I'll be there (unless it's pouring rain). And it's going to be fun... So there ya go. You said he'd be there and that it would be fun and I believed you so end of story.

But...if I get there and this guy doesn't show because of some freak event or he forgot that he had to go to his cousin's graduation party... And with my luck, the cops will show up while we're waiting there and ask us why we're trespassing... B)

And for anyone else...MAD OPS has given his personal stamp of approval...that this game is on and will be a great time so please; no more questions or concerns. :tup: Woohoo!!
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#22 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:55 AM

But if I must Mike called me today to let me know he will be in on Thursday to get paint for him and his help for his game on Sat. I post this info for Mike. I get NO benefit out of this. Just helping a great paintballer spread the word. HE AS WELL AS I HAVE HANDED OUT OVER 75+ FLYERS WITH ALL OF HIS GAME DATES (((CARVED IN STONE))).

And that's another thing. Where is this guy? Isn't on specops or the Brigade or anything? You're in here talking him up...I'm posting the game on the Brigade...doesn't this guy have a computer or anything? I appreciate what you're doing...but you're absolutely right that you shouldn't have to.

I met you at the last arena game your a really cool dude. Im sorry if I did something to offend you.

Let me see...
You didn't wipe shots, or overshoot me....you didn't steal any of my equipment. You gave me some air fills for a very decent price... :tup: ...so that's cool. No...I don't remember anything in particular. I heard a rumor that you and Tom got drunk and made out while the rest of us were in playing during the later part of the day; but I'm not sure if that's true and even if it is, I don't judge. :P

#23 User is offline   ZZZMaestro 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 29 2010, 01:55 PM, said:

I heard a rumor that you and Tom got drunk and made out while the rest of us were in playing during the later part of the day; but I'm not sure if that's true and even if it is, I don't judge.

I also heard this rumor .... no worries - it doesn't count if you're passed out and can't remember. At least that's what my ex tells me ... but then again maybe that's why she's my ex.

#24 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

But if I must Mike called me today to let me know he will be in on Thursday to get paint for him and his help for his game on Sat. I post this info for Mike. I get NO benefit out of this. Just helping a great paintballer spread the word. HE AS WELL AS I HAVE HANDED OUT OVER 75+ FLYERS WITH ALL OF HIS GAME DATES (((CARVED IN STONE))).

And that's another thing. Where is this guy? Isn't on specops or the Brigade or anything? You're in here talking him up...I'm posting the game on the Brigade...doesn't this guy have a computer or anything? I appreciate what you're doing...but you're absolutely right that you shouldn't have to.

I met you at the last arena game your a really cool dude. Im sorry if I did something to offend you.

Let me see...
You didn't wipe shots, or overshoot me....you didn't steal any of my equipment. You gave me some air fills for a very decent price... :laugh: ...so that's cool. No...I don't remember anything in particular. I heard a rumor that you and Tom got drunk and made out while the rest of us were in playing during the later part of the day; but I'm not sure if that's true and even if it is, I don't judge. :P

HAHAHAHA. ALRIGHT NOW THAT's FUNNY STUFF!!! Well at least I know that were good. I still don't know why I have to be redundant? Mike is one of those good old boys. You know... well he stays off the grid. He's old school like that. With the paintball field, wife and kids, job, church and his youth group leadership role he's a pretty busy dude. Oh did i put the paintball field in front of his wife and kids? MY BAD. ;-). Really he's a good guy.

#25 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

View PostZZZMaestro, on Apr 29 2010, 04:02 PM, said:

I heard a rumor that you and Tom got drunk and made out while the rest of us were in playing during the later part of the day; but I'm not sure if that's true and even if it is, I don't judge.

I also heard this rumor .... no worries - it doesn't count if you're passed out and can't remember. At least that's what my ex tells me ... but then again maybe that's why she's my ex.

Oh maestro im really sorry to here about you and your ex bro.
You can't forget about the old story of when the lines where hitting that certain someone in the face. When in doubt always remember Joey. You know what ever it takes to take the focus off of good old ME.
Oh by the way never rule out all possibilities. You and your boyfriend just might get back together. HAHAHA......OH MEEEEE.
Nothing but love as always. Your loving, mad ops :^)

#26 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

View Postaslanprime, on Apr 29 2010, 01:40 PM, said:

OK MR. ASLANPRIME WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BELIEVE ME WHEN I POST INFO MOSTLY FOR YOU!!!!!

Take a pill. I'm not doubting that the guy is cool or that he puts on a great game. I'm just saying he has a phone number on his website to call him...and I hadn't hear back from him "yet". Some of us have to drive great distances to go to these outback games and if we get there and it's just us sitting around in our car...it's not cool. So we do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen.

I'm sure you and this guy are tight (thus you hand out his flyers)...and I'm feeling good that the guy will be there and put on a good game based on what you said. So...I'll be there (unless it's pouring rain). And it's going to be fun... So there ya go. You said he'd be there and that it would be fun and I believed you so end of story.

But...if I get there and this guy doesn't show because of some freak event or he forgot that he had to go to his cousin's graduation party... And with my luck, the cops will show up while we're waiting there and ask us why we're trespassing... :laugh:

And for anyone else...MAD OPS has given his personal stamp of approval...that this game is on and will be a great time so please; no more questions or concerns. :P Woohoo!!

Thats right I did twice for some people.

This post has been edited by MAD OPS: 29 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

#27 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:19 PM

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 29 2010, 08:08 PM, said:

You can't forget about the old story of when the lines where hitting that certain someone in the face. When in doubt always remember Joey. You know what ever it takes to take the focus off of good old ME.
Oh by the way never rule out all possibilities. You and your boyfriend just might get back together. HAHAHA......OH MEEEEE.

I cant comprehend if this is an attack on my sexuality or not....... :laugh:

#28 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

View Posttrustme, on Apr 29 2010, 08:19 PM, said:

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 29 2010, 08:08 PM, said:

I cant comprehend if this is an attack on my sexuality or not....... :laugh:

oh NOT YOU!!!! I seen your girl. One word....WOW. OK two words nude pic. Oh did I just physically type that out??? HAHA

#29 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

just for you maddops because your my buddy i attached a nice picture for you and this is the clossest your getting. on another thought im trying to talk her into coming out to play one of these times.

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  yeah.jpg (20.92K)
    Number of downloads: 8

#30 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

View Posttrustme, on Apr 29 2010, 08:33 PM, said:

just for you maddops because your my buddy i attached a nice picture for you and this is the clossest your getting. on another thought im trying to talk her into coming out to play one of these times.

Yeah right...that's my girlfriend too. :dodgy:

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users