• You cannot reply to this topic

Future Video Ideas for tyger.. Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

I was thinking you could do a quick crash course in paintball tactics. bust out a chalk board and fire off a few quick plays, or general ones for the newbies.
Or maybe have a video explaining the amazingness of yourself.

Or maybe a bit of a video which basically just goes over most of your major screw ups as a player.

oh edit: Please have an entire video of your Automag, you know you want to.

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 02 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

#47 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:50 PM

View PostMaDuce, on Feb 12 2010, 08:08 PM, said:

I think "gear philosophy" vids would be a big hit. In other words, "what everyone should look for in a particular piece of gear." Then review a piece of gear that you own, explain why you purchased it, what you like about it, what you don't. Basically, buying advice disguised as gear reviews.

I'll repeat this request, though you've already covered things like vests. But what I'm thinking the essentials. Things like masks, BBDs, tanks, hoppers, pod-packs. Fine, maybe some of those aren't essential, but a newbie may not know what to look for when he's out buying his first pod-pack.

I posted this in the comments of one of your vids, but I think a paintball news segment would be popular as well. Every couple of months or so, make a vid on the latest happenings in the paintball world. New product releases, company closings, things in the tournament world, other big games or events. Then put it all in perspective with your vast knowledge and experience.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

#48 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

I think this is more of a request then anything:

Do you think you could rock ye olde Automaggoth for us Mag hoes.
It would really be nice to see. All your best games are with the Automag.

Even just one video...

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 27 May 2010 - 05:26 PM

#49 User is offline   Chem Daddy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chem Daddy

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Here's an idea that's probably impractical as you do WDR mostly as a one man show: Film a short speedball game and dissect the tactics & skills used after the fact, using footage during the game, recreations, player interviews to make various points about tactics, positions & skills. I know this is logistically near impossable as you produce WDR by yourself. If this could be done, this would be a cool way to demonstrate & reinforce the lessons and info contained in your tip clip videos, sort of a way to bring it together. Again, this is probably impossible due to your limited time, resources, and $, but would be really cool.
Back off man! I'm a scientist!
Pumps rock.

#50 User is offline   Chem Daddy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chem Daddy

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

The war stories clips are entertaining, more shows along those lines would be wellcome.

A "gear philosophy" show where you talk about your favorite paintgun (and why you like it) might be interesting. I've been searching for the "perfect paintgun" since I started playing, and find it interesting to talk to people about what they like/dislike about their markers.

A "Ref show" where you discuss how to ref a paintball game fairly & impartially might be interesting also.
Back off man! I'm a scientist!
Pumps rock.

#51 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

now that the show has been taken to the woods..

a video on doing a quick recon/scouting would be good.. along with radio use when relaying information.

last time i played me and my friends used radios, now most of them did not have accessories so it was not as easy for them to talk on the radio, but i made the mistake of calling out for assistance and not telling them where i was until just before i got eliminated.

my mistake was assuming all my friends would follow me.. well, they did not.. i always announce which way im going so they SHOULD have had a general idea where i was.. but it failed..
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users