Special Ops Paintball: 2010-2011 Scenario/Big Game planning & discussion thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2010-2011 Scenario/Big Game planning & discussion thread Established for the crew in & near Zanesville, Athens, & Glous Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Ok so for the Battle for Hoth game I plan on being there around 9am. that should give me enough time to get set up and chronoed I'm going to be leaving from Cleveland as well. When does everyone else thing they are going to make it up there.

Andrew are you and Chris driving together? JKR are you going to make it to this one, I'd love to play by your side once again?

Tim

#17 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:15 AM

View Postscoobshagg, on Feb 5 2010, 04:29 PM, said:

JKR are you going to make it to this one, I'd love to play by your side once again?

Tim

I hope to make it up, just not sure yet. I will definitely let you know when I find out for sure.
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#18 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

whos ready for hoth
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#19 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

View Postshalehillslayer, on Feb 11 2010, 12:43 PM, said:

whos ready for hoth

I am! Looks like I will be crushing the Rebel forces alongside my fellow Stormtroopers!
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

#20 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

Alright Kids the Hoth Game is getting closer and closer everyday and I'm getting more and more excited with each passing day. I thought it would be a good idea to check in with everyone to see how our preparations are going.

I take it that you guys will be leaving/meeting up in Marrieta some where and carpooling from there. Me and my friend will be coming down from Cleveland and will meet you at the field. My friend is Sean he's never played before but is excited to be playing in a Star Wars themed game. So we need to keep in mind we have a newb with us.

We plan to get at the field at or around 9am, the projected numbers for the day is about 100 - 145ish from what I understand. It also seems that most of the fighting will be done around the Village. Something else to consider is that there will be about 2ft of snow on the ground as well so make sure your shoes are water proof. I will hopefully be bringing at one burner stove to heat water for hot chocolate and coffee as well If someone wants to donate coffee stuff or hot chocolate stuff that would be cool but I can also provide that stuff as well.

Andrew I'm borrowing an HPA tank from you as well. If for what ever reason the tank isn't available please let me know so that I can procure a another one.

I think that's everything if anyone can think of anything else please let me know.

Tim

#21 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:32 PM

Yes. It is close. We plan on leaving super early to get up there. Justin and Tim are borrowing tanks from me. Tim, will you be buying all day air? Or simply using an initial tank fill. (An initial tank fill would be cheaper of course as I'd fill it down here) If you were gonna get all day air then I'll just bring it up for you to fill. It looks like heading with us in my car is Justin "Sniper" Rowan, Christopher Miller-Time, and James the Reall deal. Maybe I'll con someone else in...But this looks like it.
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#22 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

Anyone going to World at War or D-Day at Battlefront?
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#23 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:59 PM

BLackcelldrumr

We probably won't be going to World @ War only due to the fact that friends of ours is hosting a game in Newark on the 24th. So I'm sure most of us will be planning on going to that even. But I'm not sure about D-day @ Battlefront, some of us may be able to do that one. I personally will have to look at my schedule

Tim l

#24 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:26 AM

I'm planning on probably going to both, so if you guys are up there let me know!
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:49 AM

View Postscoobshagg, on Feb 28 2010, 01:59 AM, said:

BLackcelldrumr

We probably won't be going to World @ War only due to the fact that friends of ours is hosting a game in Newark on the 24th. So I'm sure most of us will be planning on going to that even. But I'm not sure about D-day @ Battlefront, some of us may be able to do that one. I personally will have to look at my schedule

Tim l

Look guys we have made it into the FRIENDS catagory!!!!!!!! Yeah us!!!!!!!!!! ok now I have a question....What is a friend? lol

#26 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:51 AM

The D-Day game is a night game the night before, and a big game the next day, should be pretty exciting!
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

you guys would love CPX in Joliet (where living legends is being hosted) check out their site, they have even been featured on travel channel.. they have the segment embedded in their site, check it out. people come from all over to play at CPX. its a great facility!

if anyone wants to know anything about fox paintball ive been there quiet a few times so yea. let me know.

www.cpxsports.com

This post has been edited by SO45615: 28 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#28 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:04 PM

View PostSO45615, on Feb 28 2010, 05:13 PM, said:

you guys would love CPX in Joliet (where living legends is being hosted) check out their site, they have even been featured on travel channel.. they have the segment embedded in their site, check it out. people come from all over to play at CPX. its a great facility!

if anyone wants to know anything about fox paintball ive been there quiet a few times so yea. let me know.

www.cpxsports.com

We have indeed heard about CPX, and most of us have watched the video's on Youtube. All of us have heard of Living Legends, Andrew (ashpixatedheart) is planning on going to Living Legends this year. I'm looking to go next year possibly. Everything I've seen,read, and heard about CPX screams awesomeness. Maybe you'll see a contigent of us at some point out there at CPX.

Tim

#29 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

That is indeed the truth. I hope to be at Living Legends this year. Next year about this time I should be in the market for moving and obtaining my big bachelor's degree job. After soon to be six (next year is year six) years of college education and three major changes it's finally obtainable. I am very excited! This is gonna be my last year pumping out games in Ohio (or so I pray every night) as I hope to move to warmer climates with oceanic views.

CPX sports...HERE I COME!

(Sorry, just got really excited all of a sudden typing that!)
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#30 User is offline   JKR 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:02 AM

Pre-registrations done for Shadowjackal, Vanguard, and I for Global Conquest.

Long live Team England!!!

:)
AIRGUN DESIGNS

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

-- George Washington

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users