Special Ops Paintball: Fat Guys... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fat Guys... I know I'm not the only one...

#1 User is offline   Myque Ace 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Myque Ace

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

So what do the other fat guys wear while playing. I've been wearing a modge podge get up of mossy oak type camo. Works ok. Any other big guy recommendations?

What do you wear to carry your gear? A vest? A pod pack? Which ones fit the fat guys best? I've got a Scout vest but I'm not convinced it's for me. I'm thinking about going with a horizontal pod pack with a bottle holder to go remote. Ideally it would have a belt with a buckle rather than velcro...the velcro typically doesn't quite reach around all of the big guys.

What works for you?

#2 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:06 AM

Im wearing BT Combat Gear. I use to wear SO Fusion. I lost about 110 lbs so that clothing is a bit more manageable now. I also use a SO Operative Vest. I cant stand having a pod pack/tank pouch combo. My back kills me by the end of the day. Having the Tank mounted on my upper back is much better.

I dont know if you would be interested, and I dont know what size you wear, but I have my old SO Digi Marauders that Im looking to get rid of cheap. The pants a farily worn but the jeresy is brand new.

This post has been edited by Enhander: 15 January 2010 - 09:06 AM

#3 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:38 PM

We can make gear for people of any size. Once you decide what you want just let me know and I can give you a quote on what i would cost to get you hooked up with custom sizing.

#4 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:34 PM

Depends on how I'm playing and where.
Pants:
Normal - Smokin Pant
Rough terrain (rocks, stumps etc) - Fusions

T-shirt and a jersey or another shirt over that for team designation

Pack for normal small games or when it's hot

Broadsword vest for big games when it's cool.

#5 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

I generally wear Smokin paintball SCP pants and use that as my harness (has 10 round tubes sewn in). I used to wear evil pants and such. At one time i wore a vest to every scenario...now i generally just wear a pod pack with vert pods (on the rare occasion i use a pack, hasn't happened in two years now) and a camel bak pouch. For tops i wear whatever paintball jersey i feel like, either my Eye2Eye SOPC shirt or my Mcarterbrown shirt.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users