Special Ops Paintball: Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil - Special Ops Paintball

• (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil Camp Blanding Feb. 20 & 21 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#481 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:34 AM

I only know what I was told second hand before the event...

SXP tested the paint on a building and it was approved by the Colonel of Camp Blanding....

I'm waiting for SXP to let us know what's up.

My fingers are crossed....as I heard Blanding is closed for October for training..

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 24 February 2010 - 06:40 AM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#482 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:45 AM

I just heard from someone who talked to Eric and the buildings cleaned up fine.
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#483 User is offline   Tolgak 

• redleg's doppelganger
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

View PostRealtorTommy, on Feb 24 2010, 06:45 AM, said:

Glad to hear it... but I'd like sources. Posts like those that started the issue create panic. Having orange paint was nice.

This post has been edited by Tolgak: 24 February 2010 - 07:07 AM

Posted Image

#484 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:44 AM

View PostTolgak, on Feb 24 2010, 09:05 AM, said:

View PostRealtorTommy, on Feb 24 2010, 06:45 AM, said:

Glad to hear it... but I'd like sources. Posts like those that started the issue create panic. Having orange paint was nice.

Well I just got off the phone with Joe and they are still working up there, they were asked to rake the whole camping areas to pick up all the paintballs and to wash/hose down all the trees in the woods with paint on them...but the buildings are clean. They did have a hard time cleaning some areas, as there was reportedly illegal paint brought in as no vehicles were checked.

I'm waiting for the offical post from Eric and Joe then we will see what is fact and what isn't.....

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 24 February 2010 - 07:48 AM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#485 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:nawlpb

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:22 AM

Got To Love Paintball Politics, and all of the B.S. that goes with it.
Clean up is not done. It is still being dealt with.
The Minions that want to see me fail are at work in full force.
Sgt Hall being the one from Camp Blanding.
But any info leak from Camp Blanding to the Paintball Community come through
Sgt Hall, to the minions of LCP. Which for most of us and the players and teams that
appreciate the hard work Myself and My Partner are doing already know this.

Now for those that dont and want to send me the Hate Mail I am getting because of an unverified
release about blanding being closed to paintball. Here is my reply to you. You do not have all of
the facts before you make such comments as you have on the forums and for those below who
have emailed me. This is truly the problem with the paintball community. One guy says something
to his minions and they spread it, and try to tarnish someone.

To clear something else up, there is no profit in holding these games, by time you pay everything
and everyone, I do these games for those who support me and ask me to do them. I am not in
the paintball for a business, and if I was to make a profit great but do not truly care as long as it
does not cost me to hold these games.

So for a guy that is not in this business for his pocket how dare you call me greedy. Go straight to Hell...

And furthermore the efforts and work I have been doing to clean up blanding after all of the illegal paint
and yes billy ball, and many other brands of paint and grenades, and paint that the paint supplier sent
me that I did not order, if I was the true poop shooter that is trying to get this sport kicked out of blanding I
would have simply said the hell with it. I do have a deposit that is held to pay the cost to clean blanding.
So overall I have paid to have that done.

But no this "selfish bastard..." has pushed to clean up this situation, and is still working to resolve these issues.

I do thank the following for their support and fine words on this situation and will assure that the paintball
community will get the true CAMP BLANDING PAINTBALL DRAMA REPORT AND THE TRUE FACTS OF HOW THIS
COMMUNITY OPERATES IN THE SOUTHEAST VERY SOON.... And those of you that know what I am talking about
brace yourself it's time for me to return fire.....

HERE ARE A FEW FINE EMAILS FROM THIS MORNING... I FEEL THEY SHOULD BE SHARED BY ALL!!!

Full View
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LET THIS HAPPENED
Add to Contacts
To: joemoffo@nawlpaintball.com; joe@campblandingpaintball.com
Cc: service@dyeprecision.com; Info@FlurryIndustries.com; info@genxglobalinc.com; admindept@rap4.com; info@firststrikepaintball.com

I don't believe that we've ever met, but I wanted to send you an email and personally inform you how dissapointed I am in what you did at Camp Blanding. That was pretty selfish. My team have worked so hard raising money for my team to head out there this year and look what you have done. In my many years in paintball, I have never seen anyone that really showed how selfish they could be.

I am a recently retired military veteran. For you to disrespect a military facility and our military personnel like that really hits hard in my heart as a retired military member and a paintballer. I can guarantee you that Southern Extreme Paintball is no longer of any interest to me at all; and that as long as they have any existing connections to you; I, and a rather large number of fellow scenario paintballers, have absolutely no intent to make purchases from otherwise great and respectable companies like Dye Precision, Gen X Global, or Rap4!

I sincerely hope that you come to realize how much damage you've truly done to our entire sport; but I feel better knowing that hundreds of my fellow paintballers from all across North America will make certain that you know how we feel!

Ivan & Malinda Cruz
imcruz@ec.rr.com
(910) 326-0110
Full View
Re: Bruce J. Wilde commented on Terry Black's status...
Add to Contacts
To: Reply to comment <c+2429fs9000000r36zma0m000046o6n5qq0000009zp6m90000000000001ft1j@reply.facebook.com>
Cc: joemoffo@nawlpaintball.com; joe@campblandingpaintball.com; CC <service@dyeprecision.com>; Info@FlurryIndustries.com; info@genxglobalinc.com; admindept@rap4.com; info@firststrikepaintball.com
Nicely worded Brother Wilde. Having been Sideshows XO for two games at Blanding, this makes me very, very unhappy. Joe's actions have robbed thousands of paintballers the privlage of playing at one of the most wonderful sites in the SE. Also, I feel he has disrepected all those who have played and wanted to play in the future on this wonderful site. He also disrepected a close friend of mine MSG Scott Hall. I feel that Joe should be BLACKBALLED from paintball until he makes ammends by having our privlige restored. He has disgraced himself and all those who support him. I can not express strongly enough in words how I feel about this issue.

Dale (RATTPACK) Surratt
XO, Team IYAOYAS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Facebook" <notification+2r2rmy2r@facebookmail.com>
To: "Dale Surratt" <rattpack4@embarqmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:43:19 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Bruce J. Wilde commented on Terry Black's status...

Bruce J. Wilde commented on Terry Black's status:

"TO:
Hello Joe,

I don't believe that we've ever met, but I wanted to send you an email and personally inform you of my disgust about you giving our entire sport a black-eye by having all paintballers banned from Camp Blanding's MOUT site because of your own greed and selfishness. I have not personally had the chance to play at Blanding as it's a rather significant distance from my location in Canada; but this was a location that I was actively planning and looking forward to playing with my team and a number of friends from the area. Sadly, because of your decision to disrespect Blanding and their rules by not using approved paint and proceeding out of your own greed and selfishness to use your own paint with an orange fill; this will never happen. From my understanding, not only was this was not approved paint that you were using, but its consistency did not allow Camp Blanding to adequately clean up the MOUT site.

I am especially unimpressed and disturbed that someone who is trying to be at the forefront of paintball has decided to proceed with an action so self serving and grossly disrespectful not only to those authorizing Blanding's paintball events, but also to the armed forces as a whole; and I hope that because of it, the companies who are supporting your ventures realize that this is a mark against them as well and sever their ties with you before the general public makes that decision in full force and it impacts their bottom line and reputation as well. In the mean time, I can safely say that Southern Extreme Paintball is no longer of any interest to me at all; and that as long as they have any existing connections to you; I, and a rather large number of fellow scenario paintballers, have absolutely no intent to make purchases from otherwise great and respectable companies like Dye Precision, Gen X Global, or Rap4!

I sincerely hope that you come to realize how much damage you've truly done to our entire sport; but I feel better knowing that hundreds of my fellow paintballers from all across North America will make certain that you know how we feel!

Regards,
Rev. Bruce J. Wilde
Captain/General Manager/Webmaster
Double Down Paintball
Veneratio! Erudio! Contendo!
Email: Admin@DoubleDownPB.ca"

New feature: Reply to this email to comment on this status.

To see the comment thread, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&...28d2G13af21fG37

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
This message was intended for rattpack4@embarqmail.com. Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?no...TE2Mzc5NTE2OTg=
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

--
May GOD Bless You!

Dale Surratt
4406 CR 317B
Bushnell, Fl 33513
352 793-9581
Full View
Re: Bruce J. Wilde commented on Terry Black's status...
Add to Contacts
To: Reply to comment <c+2429fs9000000r36zma0m000046o6n5qq0000009zp6m90000000000001ft1j@reply.facebook.com>
Cc: joemoffo@nawlpaintball.com; joe@campblandingpaintball.com; CC <service@dyeprecision.com>; Info@FlurryIndustries.com; info@genxglobalinc.com; admindept@rap4.com; info@firststrikepaintball.com
Nicely worded Brother Wilde. Having been Sideshows XO for two games at Blanding, this makes me very, very unhappy. Joe's actions have robbed thousands of paintballers the privlage of playing at one of the most wonderful sites in the SE. Also, I feel he has disrepected all those who have played and wanted to play in the future on this wonderful site. He also disrepected a close friend of mine MSG Scott Hall. I feel that Joe should be BLACKBALLED from paintball until he makes ammends by having our privlige restored. He has disgraced himself and all those who support him. I can not express strongly enough in words how I feel about this issue.

Dale (RATTPACK) Surratt
XO, Team IYAOYAS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Facebook" <notification+2r2rmy2r@facebookmail.com>
To: "Dale Surratt" <rattpack4@embarqmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:43:19 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Bruce J. Wilde commented on Terry Black's status...

Bruce J. Wilde commented on Terry Black's status:

"TO:
Hello Joe,

I don't believe that we've ever met, but I wanted to send you an email and personally inform you of my disgust about you giving our entire sport a black-eye by having all paintballers banned from Camp Blanding's MOUT site because of your own greed and selfishness. I have not personally had the chance to play at Blanding as it's a rather significant distance from my location in Canada; but this was a location that I was actively planning and looking forward to playing with my team and a number of friends from the area. Sadly, because of your decision to disrespect Blanding and their rules by not using approved paint and proceeding out of your own greed and selfishness to use your own paint with an orange fill; this will never happen. From my understanding, not only was this was not approved paint that you were using, but its consistency did not allow Camp Blanding to adequately clean up the MOUT site.

I am especially unimpressed and disturbed that someone who is trying to be at the forefront of paintball has decided to proceed with an action so self serving and grossly disrespectful not only to those authorizing Blanding's paintball events, but also to the armed forces as a whole; and I hope that because of it, the companies who are supporting your ventures realize that this is a mark against them as well and sever their ties with you before the general public makes that decision in full force and it impacts their bottom line and reputation as well. In the mean time, I can safely say that Southern Extreme Paintball is no longer of any interest to me at all; and that as long as they have any existing connections to you; I, and a rather large number of fellow scenario paintballers, have absolutely no intent to make purchases from otherwise great and respectable companies like Dye Precision, Gen X Global, or Rap4!

Regards,
Rev. Bruce J. Wilde
Captain/General Manager/Webmaster
Double Down Paintball
Veneratio! Erudio! Contendo!
Email: Admin@DoubleDownPB.ca"

New feature: Reply to this email to comment on this status.

To see the comment thread, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&...28d2G13af21fG37

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
This message was intended for rattpack4@embarqmail.com. Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?no...TE2Mzc5NTE2OTg=
Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

--
May GOD Bless You!

Dale Surratt
4406 CR 317B
Bushnell, Fl 33513
352 793-9581

Full View
Blanding closed?
View Contact
To: Joe Moffo <joe@campblandingpaintball.com>

I just heard the most sickening news. Camp blanding is closed for all future paintball events. And more importantly, I heard it was your fault. I hope you are real proud of what you've done. I know scores of people who have wanted to play a this field but could not make it due to finances or work schedules. And now, thanks to you, they will never get to experience this wonderful place. Believe me, I'll be copying this to your A5OG and X7OG message box as well. You selfish bastard...I hope you choke on that spare cash you made from that lousy paint.

-Stefan "ReRun" DiMauro

#486 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:30 AM

[ No Subject ]
From: Dale Hohenstein <daletehbest@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: joe@campblandingpaintball.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd just like to let you know how angry I am with you that you decided that it would be a great idea to use orange paint. You ruined camp blanding for thousands of people. You are a menace to the sport of paintball and should consider quitting whatever your trying to do now.

#487 User is offline   milsim berry 

• PUNISHER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MILSIM_BERRY

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:37 AM

I just Pray that we can use Blanding again it was my First time there and one of the best game's I ve been to
Christian paintballer
USMC Semper Fi
LOOKING FOR A TEAM
Posted Image
Posted Image

#488 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

View Postmilsim berry, on Feb 24 2010, 12:37 PM, said:

I just Pray that we can use Blanding again it was my First time there and one of the best game's I ve been to

Thank You
We are working hard to make sure that paintball continues at blanding. I am glad you had a good time at
your first blanding. Your comments are what keeps me fighting this never ending battle.

#489 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

There are some that would gladly risk having Blanding closed to paintball if it meant damaging Joe's reputation. I will let Joe decide when/where to relaese that information if he chooses to do so.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#490 User is offline   skiddish9999 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SKIDDISH

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

Joe I wish you luck with cleaning the field. When you drop that bomb and return fire please let me know. I've heard the things that those people have done and it's absolutely disrespectful to the sport.

I could be childish and do something with every single one of your e-mails...And trust me, I'm devious but I won't because it'll do more harm then good and I won't dare to stoop so low as to be at your scummy level.

Has anyone else noticed that the threads on x7og.net and a5og.net have closed down since cookie and I posted in them?

Joe I hope you get apology letters when that field comes 100% clean!

Good luck and I'm always willing to help you Joe and you know it!

Skiddish!

This post has been edited by skiddish9999: 24 February 2010 - 06:16 PM

extremegst.com team website

#491 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:38 PM

Here is what I got from the Director this morning.
Which as you read has nothing to do with paint like someone else
posted. This is the real thing not what someone has heard. But
this is a lesson to all, before we knock someone get your facts in
order.

Also I am still working with Blanding to assure the proper clean up.
Which you all forget last years game was cleaned up and cleared
Range by noon the next day. Granted the rain helped some and
we started two hours earlier, but I was told it could not be done and
it was.

I would never leave the paintball community hanging, there may be
delays, like being shorted scheduled equipment and staff not showing
up, and having to use staff that does not really know how to get things
done.

But as I have proven time and time again keep kicking me and I keep
getting back up. Just hired an authorized cleaning company that has
experience and has worked at blanding before to get this done. Yes
I have done so at my expense. So for you idiots that sent the nasty
emails and posted on the forums, we all now know who you are and
you are the ones in the spotlight how does it feel.

NOW for the players that attended the game I hope you had a great
time and I appreciate you coming out to our event.

Thanks
Joe Moffo

-----Original Message-----

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Alcon,

FYI, Law enforcement and military with simunitions are excempt.

RP

Subject: RE: Paintball Cancellation (UNCLASSIFIED)

I agree.

Subject: Paintball Cancellation (UNCLASSIFIED)

LTC Mauzey,

1. Recommend cancelling all future paint ball, air soft or other similar
events scheduled at the MOUT Site.

2. This recommendation is not based on a single game, but on time, OPTEMPO
and logistics required to clean the MOUT Site. Once the event is completed
the clean-up and turn in usually takes two days. The event manager is
required to provide high pressure water, hoses and personnel to accomplish
this. In the past this service is provided by renting the equipment, Clay
County Fire or CBJTC Forestry. The water used is pumped from Lowery Lake or
a established well on CBJTC. If anyone of these services is pulled or not
operational the clean-up is not completed in a timely manner.

3. Games are scheduled for May, July, September and November during
off-weekends. During the same time periods we have ARFORGEN units and A/T
periods scheduled. I am concerned these events have the potential to impact
training for ARFORGEN and A/T Units training at CBJTC.

4. I am the POC.

Richard Pinson Jr
CBJTS-SAC

This post has been edited by nawl: 24 February 2010 - 01:01 PM

#492 User is offline   LoneWolf99 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

So, it seems to be a general "cleaning" issue & related to the expanded need for training.

Am I correct in my interpretation of the Blanding email?

So, unless something changes, no more paintball at MOUT?

#493 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:58 PM

View PostLoneWolf99, on Feb 24 2010, 02:52 PM, said:

So, it seems to be a general "cleaning" issue & related to the expanded need for training.

Am I correct in my interpretation of the Blanding email?

So, unless something changes, no more paintball at MOUT?

Right now that is what I am told is that the training schedule is the priority and
the extra clean up time is hurting the use of the facility.
We have been working around a training unit this week, and been try to spot
clean what they are using and the city has the initial wash down, now needs a
final clean. So to make sure everyone is happy I agree to hire a proffesional
cleaning company to come in and assure that is what happens.

#494 User is offline   LoneWolf99 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:08 PM

No rest for the wicked, I guess.

Sorry to hear about your "troubles" - people are just plain mean spirited sometimes.

Hopefully it will all work itself out (definitely understand that training is a priority, especially in today's climate).

#495 User is offline   Father of Milsim Berry 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TOMFREE

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:43 PM

I have been on the inside of political activities for years. It appears to me that someone wants to spread disinformation, and I would have no idea why except just to be mean spirited. My son and I had a excellent time at the event and we look forward to participating in future games at Blanding.

Share this topic:

• (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users