Special Ops Paintball: Battle of the Bulge VI Sunday December 13, 2009 - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battle of the Bulge VI Sunday December 13, 2009 Outdoor Adventures Bowie Maryland Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 11 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

View PostZigganator, on Dec 10 2009, 10:18 PM, said:

View PostZombieAtak, on Dec 10 2009, 09:53 AM, said:

View PostChaos, on Dec 10 2009, 12:50 AM, said:

Regged for Red. And I will be taking the castle over (if it even comes to that) with my Phantom, just like I did last time! Show you southern boys how it's done! Can't wait!

Bring it on man! Look out for the bright green shirts. Because we'll be looking for you red players. :panzer:

Ill be there and I will be proudly serving on the same side as Satsuma Revenge and the Old Man Militia. I applied for commander as usual but haven't heard anything back. This will probably be my last paintball game for a while. I'm headed off to college next year and need some money so I will be selling all my stuff :(

Sorry to hear you're taking a hiatus for school, but like Chaos said, go pump (or stock class!) and keep playing on the cheap. Pump is a good challenge and a ton of fun once you figure out the tactics.

Look for the bright green shirts, that will be us, if you've played scenarios at Bowie at all in the last year or so, you know who we are. Stop by and say hi! :)

Oh, and Chaos... If I remember correctly, Blue held the castle for the full 30 minute opening mission last year. Just sayin'. :( Same people will probably be in the castle this year too, and holding a strongpoint is our specialty. :)

This post has been edited by ZombieAtak: 11 December 2009 - 07:52 AM

ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#17 User is offline   LoneWolf99 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:54 AM

There wasn't an organized push on the Castle last year - we got bored & our relief made it to the Castle in less than 30mins anyway.

It was the year before that we took the Castle in 6 mins. Perhaps we can do better this year.

#18 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:20 PM

View PostLoneWolf99, on Dec 11 2009, 03:54 PM, said:

There wasn't an organized push on the Castle last year - we got bored & our relief made it to the Castle in less than 30mins anyway.

It was the year before that we took the Castle in 6 mins. Perhaps we can do better this year.

Ahh, well that explains it. we weren't in the castle year before last. :)

Looking forward to a good game.
ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#19 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:56 PM

You southern boys haven't played much against me yet. At the last Bowie scenario, I took the castle in less than 6 minutes, by myself, with a pump...... While being shot at by my own team too.....

But fear not, The School of Chaos will be holding class all day this sunday!

#20 User is offline   LoneWolf99 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:17 PM

Darn - we didn't break out record. Castle fell in 10mins, this time around.

Might have been the 9/10th naked man running at the Castle in the first minute that distracted the rest of us.

#21 User is offline   Damage Incorporated 

• Knight Stalkers Scenario Paintball Team Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:45 PM

View PostLoneWolf99, on Dec 13 2009, 04:17 PM, said:

Darn - we didn't break out record. Castle fell in 10mins, this timeo around.

Might have been the 9/10th naked man running at the Castle in the first minute that distracted the rest of us.

After seeing that I am surprised I can see to type this.

May not have broken the record but it fell none the less.

Proudly Sponsored by:
Outdoor Adventures Pasadena, Maryland-Rosedale, Maryland-Chesapeake City Maryland
CCM-Chipley Custom Machine

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of freedom"
John F. Kennedy 1961

#22 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 13 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

Glad I did NOT see that, however I heard about it...

Weather was pretty crappy, but all in all a good day. Seemed to be everyone was being a great sport, and that is always good to see. Even more so with the weather like that. Great sportsmanship can make even a day like today a good day of ballin!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users