Special Ops Paintball: Taking out a large group - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Taking out a large group Our section is dead, we need something to talk about Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   kaosukoden 

• Aim first
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:kaosukoden

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

As an ambush/sniper, this is prime feeding time. Wait til they pass to do anything. And if you have teamates within earshot range (most of the time you should) then fire a couple shots, or one if you think you can get one guy out, and wait. The opFor will most likely stop thier current objective to find cover and find out where that's coming from. Here's where your teammates will most likely come running. The sounds of fire will usually draw more of both sides. If you've truly concealed yourself well, after more fire takes place, you can add in a few more shots and most likely catch the opFor in a cross fire. Of course every situation is different, but if I'm doing my thing (being concealed and prep'n for an ambush) than I'm in the right position to at least take two or three of them out. And that'll make me happy.

#17 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

go for it, i would say. no matter what the gun you have, do it. Unless you really screw something up, you can take out at least two, if not three or four.

take their rear man out first. if he doesnt talk, it may take the opfor a second or two to realize that the shot came from behind them. Take advantage of this time to take that second and third shot. dont wait to see if they hit, just move on to the next player. Obviously, if youre playing pump one shot per person will have to do. Maybe even a mech gun one shot would have to do. But i know i can hit upwards of 15bps with my ego, in which case i would make it rain and move from target to target. then move as soon as they begin to return fire. even if you get taken out, you traded positively, which is always a benefit. if you stay hidden because you dont want to get out, you are playing only for yourself and not the team, and youre already doomed to failure.
2 Samuel 22

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users