Special Ops Paintball: Paint Reviews - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paint Reviews Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Viherkogen 

• God's In His Heaven. All's Right With The World.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Viherkogen

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:25 PM

Karnage Tear- I used my .685 back and found it acceptable, but i would have liked to have gone down 0.001-2.; I did a drop test and it broke at 2-3 drops ussually breaking at the seams. The seams themselves are a little high but nothing to complain of. My only real complaint of this paint is that the fill is a little runny and looks the same as RPS Super Swirl.

Karnage Bite- Same thing on the bore size but on the other side of the scale on the drop test. They broke on an 8-9 average and I gave up on one of the five. This turns out great after time or in winter when normal paint gets too brittle and the seams compare to that of the higher grade paint. I have had a bag since mid-August and I still have had no dimples or oblong paint with a weekly rotation. The fill of this paint is thick, bright, and stained the cement floor of my carport for a month till it wore away.

Meline, I have shoped around in my area to find the best paint for me and found out that Scorch, Big Ball, Super Swirl, Bite, Tear, and JT tactical are all .684 give or take .001.
|| My Feedback || 187 BP ||
|| Reasons one and two why my avatar is a cactus. ||
|| The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ||
|| If actions are stronger than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword? ||
You just lost The Game.

#17 User is offline   Loco Vaquero 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Loco Vaquero

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:37 PM

One word... ProCaps!

only the most GANGSTA paintballs ever. not only are they decent 'balls, with a medium thick fill, and a pretty thin shell, and they have the bestest name ever. I mean, who wouldn't want to say " Im gonna put a Cap in yo ***!... Professionally! They are made by Draxxus, so you don't have to worry about quality... running for around $45 a case, $15 a bag. im gonna give them a 43568388783249 out of 10.
Loco Vaquero - I love Kaesie

OMG! I <3 P@!N7B@LL!!!!11!!!one!!!!!!111!!!eleven!!!!1!!

#18 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:24 PM

Zap Sport Series - Ok, large bore size, lots of dimples, not too many gaps in paint though...Dont really recommend unless that is all there is

Monster Balls - work for me, buy in 2000 for $30. Work good for rec ball

Scorch - little thick shell, lots of paint gaps, good price 1000-$20

#19 User is offline   BLACK MAMBA 

• Living Luxerific
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

ink'd paint is awesome, looks like marbilizer, good seems on shells.....nice dark green on oilve green with pink fill is what i shot....good stuff
Posted Image
MM PB /VALKEN / FLASC / CCC / COMPULSIVE / MSS / TIBERIUS / GUERRILLA

#20 User is offline   k-dog 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:k-dog

Post icon  Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

My preferance is Blaze, Marbalizer ( who doesn't like marbs), rec sport ( suprisingly good for the price) and Sterling (fragile shell but great fill and accuracy) in that order. Diablo Heat and Midnight aren't to bad (some dimples but desent fill). Don't like JT tactical so much (thin, dull fill). Last but not least Wild Streak rules LOL
"I LOVE THIS GAME"

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users