Special Ops Paintball: Anti-rants and Pet-unpeeves - Special Ops Paintball

• (111 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anti-rants and Pet-unpeeves Those times life just works out perfect Rate Topic: -----

#1366 User is offline   H3 Proto 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

$5000 scholarship! That's an anti-rant.

#1367 User is offline   stinky 

• Pull My Finger
  • Pip

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Just got in from riding behind a 4 wheeler on a car hood. What a blast !!!

#1368 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

Dropped another few pounds this week. Down to 247 lbs. Which is very light for me. Keep losing 2-3 lbs a week and i will be a happy man.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#1369 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:56 PM

Ya know? every once in a while, it's nice to watch a scary movie. I just got done watching Paranormal Activity 2. I'm gunna be a man here and admit that I am a wussy when it comes to watching that movie. At the same time it was kinda refreshing. Now that I'm all paranoid, I'm gunna sit in a corner and rock myself to sleep. NIght!
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#1370 User is offline   Locknpump 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

View Postdextonik, on 09 February 2011 - 01:56 AM, said:

Ya know? every once in a while, it's nice to watch a scary movie. I just got done watching Paranormal Activity 2. I'm gunna be a man here and admit that I am a wussy when it comes to watching that movie. At the same time it was kinda refreshing. Now that I'm all paranoid, I'm gunna sit in a corner and rock myself to sleep. NIght!

I basically hid behind the GF the last 5-10 minutes of that movie, I still have random flashbacks from parts of it and it scared the crap outta me :( definately a good scary movie tho

#1371 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:58 PM

Girl from my class came over to hang out. I ended up missing my next class.

High five! :D

This post has been edited by Pirate: 09 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#1372 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

40-11 in Madden. Just made 3 people quit, and one was 90-20 running an offense that the semi/pro gamers use, as well as the 46 defense that I tout. I think my childhood dreams of being one of the top Madden players is getting more and more real.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1373 User is offline   kaosukoden 

• Aim first
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kaosukoden

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

baby boy is 2 weeks old and in perfect health...

#1374 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:44 PM

View PostJerseyPaint, on 09 February 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

40-11 in Madden. Just made 3 people quit, and one was 90-20 running an offense that the semi/pro gamers use, as well as the 46 defense that I tout. I think my childhood dreams of being one of the top Madden players is getting more and more real.

Nice.
I won the NCAA 2011 tournament our school had.
Played as my Hokies, and ran the Wild Turkey offense all game, except I still put Tyrod Taylor as QB for it (because his throwing is so much better than Ryan Williams, but the running doesn't drop off too much). I was averaging 79 points per game, my opponents averaged 13. Best part was when I played this kid who had been killing people (averaging 35 point wins). He started talking so much game (he was using Miami, cause he was from Miami).

Beat him 112 to 0. He had apparently never even seen someone run a Wildcat offense, and he ran the same 3 plays (Shotgun Draw, Shotgun deep pass, Shotgun short pass). I figured it out on the 5th play and intercepted him. Also, went for 2 every touchdown, just to be a dick.

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#1375 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

View Postkaosukoden, on 09 February 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

baby boy is 2 weeks old and in perfect health...

I'll drink to that!

...ooops. Thought this would have just added on to my last post.

This post has been edited by Pirate: 09 February 2011 - 11:48 PM

#1376 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

View PostPirate, on 10 February 2011 - 01:44 AM, said:

View PostJerseyPaint, on 09 February 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

Nice.
I won the NCAA 2011 tournament our school had.
Played as my Hokies, and ran the Wild Turkey offense all game, except I still put Tyrod Taylor as QB for it (because his throwing is so much better than Ryan Williams, but the running doesn't drop off too much). I was averaging 79 points per game, my opponents averaged 13. Best part was when I played this kid who had been killing people (averaging 35 point wins). He started talking so much game (he was using Miami, cause he was from Miami).

Beat him 112 to 0. He had apparently never even seen someone run a Wildcat offense, and he ran the same 3 plays (Shotgun Draw, Shotgun deep pass, Shotgun short pass). I figured it out on the 5th play and intercepted him. Also, went for 2 every touchdown, just to be a dick.

Haha, nice. I always go for two if someone starts irritating me by going for it on 4th or onside kicks. And so many people I play run such obvious offenses, usually a bomb to their speedster or a screen pass. I run very few formations but I have so many audibles that most never can tell whether I'm running or passing. Those that guess wrong get burned.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1377 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:33 PM

In the past week I've moved up in the leaderboards for MoH. Went from 92,000 to cracking the top 10k, and still going.

Oh, and finished the design for the team jerseys. =D Super sexeh if I do say so myself.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#1378 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

View PostCptObvious, on 12 February 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

In the past week I've moved up in the leaderboards for MoH. Went from 92,000 to cracking the top 10k, and still going.

Oh, and finished the design for the team jerseys. =D Super sexeh if I do say so myself.

Dude...
I want the new banner :(

#1379 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:18 PM

I have YG tomorrow night, then spend the night with my youth pastor and his family, and then paintball all the next day with two of my friends, and then gamenight...it should be awesome, I am so excited! First time I've played since Christmas...!
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#1380 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

Paid the house off.

Handing over a check for $103,782.67 was hard, but the end result is quite nice.

Debt free...ahhhhh

Share this topic:

• (111 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users