Special Ops Paintball: Revolutionaries! - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Revolutionaries! The upcoming scenario from Invictus Paintball! Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:20 AM

Andrew,

I am hoping that this game will still happen... Let me know if I can help. Down with tyrants! Call in the Tanks! oops, wrong time period...
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#32 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

View PostShadowjackal, on Jan 19 2010, 12:20 PM, said:

Andrew,

I am hoping that this game will still happen... Let me know if I can help. Down with tyrants! Call in the Tanks! oops, wrong time period...

You are right Jack. I am looking forward to this game and it should be CALL IN THE BOMBERS!!!!... see I knew there was a reason that I am going back to school :(

This post has been edited by EL TORO: 19 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

#33 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:09 PM

Jack and Rich,

As long as we have enthusiastic ballers such as yourselves...This game will happen! I am currently looking at dates...Since you guys are planning to due Red Dawn redux Aprilish...And since in June Global Conquest will be a big trip for everyone, I was thinking of hosting this game in May. Does that sound good for the Urban Guard?
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#34 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:36 PM

Andrew, I do not see any reason why May would not work. Sounds great!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users