Special Ops Paintball: MY nephew - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MY nephew and the disrespect

#31 User is offline   H3 Proto 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 891
  • Joined: 10-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:40 AM

View Postdextonik, on Aug 23 2009, 02:02 AM, said:

I did trust me, my sister and I both had a very long chit-chat with that little crap head. that kid has never had to work in his life, has no clue of the meaning of a hard days work. but he is going to find out. He lost the computer, tv, xbox 360 , cell phone and home phone usage. his friends can not see him. and after school activities are done for the rest of the year. I think thats pretty justifible.

I'll be impressed if this is actually carried out the whole year.
0

#32 User is offline   Ecellg 

  • Landing gear 25' from plane.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 511
  • Joined: 03-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:ecellg

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:56 AM

View PostH3 Proto, on Aug 23 2009, 10:40 AM, said:

View Postdextonik, on Aug 23 2009, 02:02 AM, said:

I did trust me, my sister and I both had a very long chit-chat with that little crap head. that kid has never had to work in his life, has no clue of the meaning of a hard days work. but he is going to find out. He lost the computer, tv, xbox 360 , cell phone and home phone usage. his friends can not see him. and after school activities are done for the rest of the year. I think thats pretty justifible.

I'll be impressed if this is actually carried out the whole year.

I tend to agree, most big punishments I've seen in my friends last about 1/4 or less of the original time. Then again, none of my friends have never done anything like this.
FULDA GAP 2009
Serving In The:
U.S. 3rd Mechanized Infantry Division/3rd Brigade 3-22 Infantry
NATO WILL Be Victorious This Next Year
0

#33 User is offline   5N1P3R 

  • Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,832
  • Joined: 24-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:17 AM

Glad to see he actually has to pay for some stuff! I have had problems in the past where my friends say it was "just an accident", but don't pay for it.

I just went through his posts :)
0

#34 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

I'll be impressed if that actually plays out the whole year too. His mom is making him do a home UA, he said that he doesn't smoke the reefer...I guess well see.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#35 User is offline   Mobles 

  • Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,921
  • Joined: 23-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee/Alabama state line
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

View PostH3 Proto, on Aug 22 2009, 11:29 PM, said:

He sounds like a pretty cool guy. Eh throws parties and stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

Sounds like a total D-bag to me, i Mean he was trusted to look after some ones house, and instead acted like a kid, and trashed it...
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

0

#36 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

View PostT-Freak, on Aug 23 2009, 02:41 PM, said:

View PostH3 Proto, on Aug 22 2009, 11:29 PM, said:

He sounds like a pretty cool guy. Eh throws parties and stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

Sounds like a total D-bag to me, i Mean he was trusted to look after some ones house, and instead acted like a kid, and trashed it...

This.

Seriously. Anyone knows if your going to throw a party and you can't pay/fix the damages or if it isn't your house to wreck, then don't throw one. Or at least don't throw one where you know things will get out of control. I've had and been to multiple small parties that were just as good as big ones. Plus, no one got hurt and nothing got ruined. So much so that many of our parents actually allow us to have such small parties regularly.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#37 User is offline   Droop 

  • Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,683
  • Joined: 11-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:McKinleyville CA
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:45 PM

View PostJerseyPaint, on Aug 23 2009, 12:33 PM, said:

View PostT-Freak, on Aug 23 2009, 02:41 PM, said:

View PostH3 Proto, on Aug 22 2009, 11:29 PM, said:

He sounds like a pretty cool guy. Eh throws parties and stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

Sounds like a total D-bag to me, i Mean he was trusted to look after some ones house, and instead acted like a kid, and trashed it...

This.

Seriously. Anyone knows if your going to throw a party and you can't pay/fix the damages or if it isn't your house to wreck, then don't throw one. Or at least don't throw one where you know things will get out of control. I've had and been to multiple small parties that were just as good as big ones. Plus, no one got hurt and nothing got ruined. So much so that many of our parents actually allow us to have such small parties regularly.

word to the above two posts, ghost i really hope you and proto needed BIG dodgys, thats some serious stuff you show there, idk.
I know the value of having your own place and keeping it clean, its tough without the parties, plus cleaning is expensive, the day you throw an all night rager and then spend the next day cleaning it, you can talk about how cool you are, but until then, please please... dont go off runnin YOUR about how cool this kid is who broke the rules set forth. Clearly he is just a punkass who dosen't understand what things in the world cost or mean to the people who earned them. He needs to be put in his place, and have his punishment carried out in full force.
Droop

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce
0

#38 User is offline   H3 Proto 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 891
  • Joined: 10-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

http://encyclopediad...Pretty_Cool_Guy
0

#39 User is offline   Droop 

  • Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,683
  • Joined: 11-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:McKinleyville CA
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

... :blink:
and doesn't afraid of anything?
you are fired for making a joke unbeknownst to all of us.
lol
Droop

This post has been edited by Droop: 23 August 2009 - 12:57 PM


My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce
0

#40 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:58 PM

View PostH3 Proto, on Aug 23 2009, 03:49 PM, said:


Posted Image

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#41 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

View PostDroop, on Aug 23 2009, 01:57 PM, said:

... :laugh:
and doesn't afraid of anything?
you are fired for making a joke unbeknownst to all of us.
lol
Droop

I didn't even get it, nor did I realize it was a joke.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#42 User is offline   Tim Burton 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 192
  • Joined: 01-July 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ - USA

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

View Postdextonik, on Aug 22 2009, 05:14 PM, said:

I've made stupid mistakes and trusted people that should never have been trusted, but when your own family does this kind of crap to you, makes me extremely furious! I talked to my sister last night and he will be lucky to ever see the light of day. Don't get me wrong I love my nephew, and I would catch a bullet for him or any of my family, but he a ways to grow up.



So you are saying you would shoot yourself? :unsure:
0

#43 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:33 AM

View PostTim Burton, on Aug 24 2009, 02:24 AM, said:

View Postdextonik, on Aug 22 2009, 05:14 PM, said:

I've made stupid mistakes and trusted people that should never have been trusted, but when your own family does this kind of crap to you, makes me extremely furious! I talked to my sister last night and he will be lucky to ever see the light of day. Don't get me wrong I love my nephew, and I would catch a bullet for him or any of my family, but he a ways to grow up.



So you are saying you would shoot yourself? :D

that's not exactly what I was trying to say in that sentence.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#44 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

  • Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 915
  • Joined: 07-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere And Nowhere. Also; Tucson, AZ.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

Kick his ass yourself. He did a lot of illegal poo...
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT
0

#45 User is offline   Puzuma 

  • That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 14,380
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London ON, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

What kind of job are we talking here? I'd suggest finding a farmer that can take him in on weekends and watch your nephew clean the cow crap up by hand.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.
0

Share this topic:


  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users