Special Ops Paintball: Heavy and Light Anti-Tankman - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Heavy and Light Anti-Tankman how does this sound for some stuff? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Big Buster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DARK FLASH

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

OK... you know how there is tank hunters? Well i was thinking... the bast way to take them out is by rocket. For a Light Anti-Tank-man, you have to have, a rocket launcher, and if there is any difference, normal rockets. For a Heavy Anti-Tank-man, you have to have, a rocket launcher, and anti-tank rockets. Also, what about the people with the mini-guns?
well... How is this? Mini-Gun Assaultman. Like you maybe found out... I'm totally new to this forum... but i have a BT forum account. Please think about my ideas.
Thank you,
Brent

#2 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

Sounds like a neat scenario position. Just the kind of thing that would be awesome to put in the blank space on your brigade page. If they would let you make up your own to put on the brigade page, that is. Which is what I think they should do with those spaces.

:) :D

This post has been edited by I.K.E.: 21 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#3 User is offline   Big Buster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DARK FLASH

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

Thank you very much I.K.E.

#4 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:04 PM

Sounds like it could be neat.

Personally, I have never shot a paintball rocket launncher. I think it would be awesome :blink:

#5 User is offline   shav 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:shav

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:08 AM

I personally run the tank hunter position in bigger scenarios. Which basically consists of a heavy riflemans equipment plus launcher and rocket pouch to hold rockets I would love to see this position added to one of the blanks on the brigade page. Especially since you can pick the postion on the play log page

#6 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:39 AM

Our team kinda specializes in tank killing. We have four JCS Alias launchers and a couple Havoks, and a couple home built units.

One of our guys is running his havok side mounted on his Drone. Tankers do not see him as a threat since he is shooting paint just prior to his launch and there is no change in his playing style when he kills a tank.

Over and over again he gets them because they are looking for the larger launchers and dedicated heavy weapons players.

Our tank killers really demoralize a heavy push into the game. Tank goes down and the following players are caught in the open.
Of course our players get all giddy with success and push the attackers right back to where they came from.

Good stuff.

#7 User is offline   evilkid98 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:evilkid98

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

i have found out that some of the nerf rockets with the holes in the back will fit over the barrels of some guns, and fire. not sure if it counts in a big game but is kinda cool.
stock class player

#8 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

for scenario games rocket launchers (called laws) are invaluable against tanks and bunkers. especially occupied bunkers. ;)

as for the "miniguns" well ive only seen pics or short video clips of them, never one in person. otherwise we have double troubles and quadzillas, or triple marker units. the hammer position already fits any multiple marker systems, but having a bonafide anti tank position gets my vote.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users