• You cannot reply to this topic

Pump Discussion Thread V.3 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#211 User is offline   Overkillforeva 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:09 PM

Might be getting a Rex M2.
Lots have people have shown interest in my brass...then they just drop out of the sale.
I am amazed that I spend countless hours on this site yet only post during a small percentage of that time.
Poor newb in need of pumpy goodness. Donations greatly enjoyed!
Orange:The color of Childhood Cancer Light Blue:The color of leukemia. I am a survivor.
I think I love Becc

#212 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

ROFL, I feel ya tho Leg. I got a guy working on making a custom 15* block for my mini orry's pump kit. I just can't stand vert asa's on orry's. Can't wait to get it back and anodize it. It'll look sooooooooo sexy.

Oh yeah, I finally got some cash. Sold my crossfire tank for $100...things only a year old, should've gone for $135 but the damn economy. I also sold my sidewinder for $45, should have gone for $55-$60, but once again I need cash. Sorry Camo, but I gotta pay for the tourney. And somehow I need to afford the parts and anodizing of my orry.

BTW, anybody know of a place to get 15* cocker asa's new? I've been looking everywhere and need to find one in dust or polished black or dust blue.

This post has been edited by Chaos Fiend: 09 September 2009 - 07:18 PM

"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#213 User is offline   Overkillforeva 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Trade fell through..again. I'm just rolling with the punches right now. If anybody has ANY sniper in ALMOST any condition..lol, I'm looking to pick one up through trades or VERY cheap+trades.
I am amazed that I spend countless hours on this site yet only post during a small percentage of that time.
Orange:The color of Childhood Cancer Light Blue:The color of leukemia. I am a survivor.
I think I love Becc

#214 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:50 PM

lol i dont have a sniper/.....ask Sneaky_sir? maybe even have him build you one for the sniper buildoff? :dodgy:

somebody buy my tigerstripe and pgp!
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#215 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sneaky Sir

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

No extra cockers here, sold all mine because I'm downsizing. Only one I still have is my halfblock sniper build entry.

And can't decide how I want to do my anno on my halfblock, if I want a splash or just two colors in parts. If I do two colors, it will look like this in gloss lime green and gloss black:

Posted Image

And if its going to be a splash, its going to look like this but on a sniper:

Posted Image

It will have gloss black accents in some parts instead of the entire marker in a splash.

Opinions anyone?

This post has been edited by Sneaky Sir: 10 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

#216 User is offline   Overkillforeva 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:39 PM

Tis a shame...
I love that green black anno..But I am IN love with the urban Phantoms.

This post has been edited by Overkillforeva: 10 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

I think I love Becc

#217 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:50 PM

View PostSneaky Sir, on Sep 10 2009, 08:23 PM, said:

No extra cockers here, sold all mine because I'm downsizing. Only one I still have is my halfblock sniper build entry.

And can't decide how I want to do my anno on my halfblock, if I want a splash or just two colors in parts. If I do two colors, it will look like this in gloss lime green and gloss black:

Posted Image

And if its going to be a splash, its going to look like this but on a sniper:

Posted Image

It will have gloss black accents in some parts instead of the entire marker in a splash.

Opinions anyone?

splash or wash? the 2nd pic you posted is acid wash,..this one is splash/splatter anno with black base (green splash), maybe you were thinking the reverse of the splash shown here?
Posted Image
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach

#218 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

Sorry its an acidwash, 125 Customs, the ones who's going to be doing the anno, just throws it under the splash category

#219 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:59 PM

well this is EPIC.... for those who follows classic/antique paintball guns, specifically you brass whores and MCB members....this is the same guy highlighted as the one who made the Mac-1 Annhilator and MAC-1 series sheridan valved markers long time ago....also the same guy who built the mythical beast i believe...before cutting barrels down to 13 inches instead of the longer ones they wanted for the K series....

Steven,

If you're having problems, I suggest that you contact Tim McMurray at Mac-1 airgun. He will be able to fix the gun for you. Archer Airguns doesn't offer a repair service. Please tell Tim that I referred you to him.

Best regards,
Stephen Archer
Archer Airguns Inc.

now i wonder...maybe i could ask him about the feasibility of converting the lower tube for paintball operation......
ex-gunwhore

#220 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

View PostCamoDeafie, on Sep 10 2009, 07:59 PM, said:

well this is EPIC.... for those who follows classic/antique paintball guns, specifically you brass whores and MCB members....this is the same guy highlighted as the one who made the Mac-1 Annhilator and MAC-1 series sheridan valved markers long time ago....also the same guy who built the mythical beast i believe...before cutting barrels down to 13 inches instead of the longer ones they wanted for the K series....

Steven,

If you're having problems, I suggest that you contact Tim McMurray at Mac-1 airgun. He will be able to fix the gun for you. Archer Airguns doesn't offer a repair service. Please tell Tim that I referred you to him.

Best regards,
Stephen Archer
Archer Airguns Inc.

now i wonder...maybe i could ask him about the feasibility of converting the lower tube for paintball operation......

Do IT!!! If you don't, I ninja-hack your email and ask him for you :ninja:

#221 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

emailed him. :ninja: lets see what happens...no mention on the site of paintball....it mustve been a bad fall-out with them when Sheridan outsourced the KP production and didnt pay him squat for his work
ex-gunwhore

#222 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

I'd bet for sure. I'd be pissed too.

Sneaky, love the look of the S6's anno. BTW, since I got that 2liter off you, what are you going to use for a reg? I mean, just about everything is a down grade from a 2liter. I wish I had the cash to do my anno right now, but it's still being worked on anyway.

Overkill, what do you have to trade? If I hadn't chosen a base body that I love I'd trade or sell my orry sniper after the build, but I plan on keeping it. I might be able to put something together for you though.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#223 User is offline   Sneaky Sir 

• Studyin' my pump-fu
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:29 PM

Well I had two AKA Sidewinders and two AKA 2-Liters at the time so I had enough regs for all my primary markers, so thats why one of the 2-liters went for sale

#224 User is offline   splatterpunx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

as far as i know tim will only build new Annihilator's (he has a stock of the kits) other than that he's not a fan of paintball work,allways worth a shot though

#225 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

I am aware that he's divorced himself from paintball in general, other than the Annihilators....so i emailed him about the feasibility of the crosman valve (160/400 series) for paintball, and if no go, i;ll just have him fix the crosman airgun and be ok with that. :)
ex-gunwhore

Share this topic:

• (109 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users