Special Ops Paintball: Playing around in my wedding dress!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Playing around in my wedding dress!!! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:12 AM

View PostPuzuma, on Aug 9 2009, 08:56 AM, said:

View PostT-Freak, on Aug 8 2009, 10:14 PM, said:

Now puzzes turn :dry:

I can only guess you mean to get shot, right?

If so, I would be GLAD TO SHOOT YOU HONEY!!!!!!


0

#17 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

Do you guys talk to each other at home...or just via the internet? :dodgy:

My wife and I IM while sitting next to each other... :happy: We do also talk....
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#18 User is offline   Puzuma 

  • That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 14,382
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London ON, Canada
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:10 AM

Yeah we do. But my computer is in one room and her laptop is wireless so she wanders around....
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.
0

#19 User is offline   Puzuma's Wife 

  • Ban Hammer BABE!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 18-August 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Next to Puzuma. Duh!

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:56 AM

View PostI.K.E., on Aug 9 2009, 10:47 AM, said:

Do you guys talk to each other at home...or just via the internet? :dodgy:

My wife and I IM while sitting next to each other... :happy: We do also talk....

Well he don't like me yelling at him, so we talk on line a lot lol. But yeah we do talk with eachother without the internet. Plus he does not hear me when I talk where when we are on line, he can't say he did not hear me lol.


0

#20 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Aug 9 2009, 10:56 AM, said:

View PostI.K.E., on Aug 9 2009, 10:47 AM, said:

Do you guys talk to each other at home...or just via the internet? :dodgy:

My wife and I IM while sitting next to each other... :happy: We do also talk....

Well he don't like me yelling at him, so we talk on line a lot lol. But yeah we do talk with eachother without the internet. Plus he does not hear me when I talk where when we are on line, he can't say he did not hear me lol.


Copy and paste comes in handy for arguments.. ;) ;)

This post has been edited by I.K.E.: 09 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#21 User is offline   Mobles 

  • Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,921
  • Joined: 23-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee/Alabama state line
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

View PostPuzuma, on Aug 9 2009, 07:56 AM, said:

View PostT-Freak, on Aug 8 2009, 10:14 PM, said:

Now puzzes turn :unsure:

I can only guess you mean to get shot, right?

I think you know what i mean :P
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users