• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

multicam vest

#1 User is offline   killergopher 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

On the vest builder site you have the option for multi cam but someone told me spec ops has discontinued that camo pattern, is that correct?

This post has been edited by killergopher: 21 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

#2 User is offline   Stoked 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stoked

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

as far as the Spec ops online store, yes they don't stock pre-made multicam vests. However I'm not sure about the vestbuilder.

Stoked

#3 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:39 AM

First of all: Welcome to the forums!

Second of all: This would probably get a better response from Special Ops if you posted this in the Soft Goods section. Just an "FYI" if you need to ask a related question in the future.

On topic: I noticed that recently, that they still have that as an option in the Vest Builder. To the best of my knowledge they do not stock any Multicam material. If you want anything made out of MC you can send them the necessary material. Contact MOATI for all things soft goods via pm or e-mail (link is in my sig).

Good luck getting the Multicam vest of your dreams! I love my Multicam setup 12 months a year.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#4 User is offline   killergopher 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

View Postger, on Jun 22 2009, 07:39 AM, said:

First of all: Welcome to the forums!

Second of all: This would probably get a better response from Special Ops if you posted this in the Soft Goods section. Just an "FYI" if you need to ask a related question in the future.

On topic: I noticed that recently, that they still have that as an option in the Vest Builder. To the best of my knowledge they do not stock any Multicam material. If you want anything made out of MC you can send them the necessary material. Contact MOATI for all things soft goods via pm or e-mail (link is in my sig).

Good luck getting the Multicam vest of your dreams! I love my Multicam setup 12 months a year.

Thanks for the welcome lol. I contacted MOATI, thanks for the advice.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users