Special Ops Paintball: Music DiscussionThread - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Music DiscussionThread

#31 User is offline   outlaw-master 

  • Money..Women..Fame
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 991
  • Joined: 24-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Brigade Name:outlaw-master

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

View PostStealingYerMail, on May 18 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

I enjoy Lil Wayne's drugged-out, perverted rapping. But I'm not a fan of the drugged-out perverted singing. Purple drank!
OutKast is amazing.




If you want to hear a good version of lil wayne listen to these two songs. This kid has talent and lil wayne signed him to his label. He sort of steals weezy's style and mixes it toghether with good lyrics.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=beSqbJSXHuI


Warning profanity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKTtN7KUhQ...PL&index=60
<div align="center"><img src="http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/outlaw-master/logo234.jpg" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" /></div>
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF00FF--><span style="color:#FF00FF"><!--/coloro-->Lick<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--> My<!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro--> Face!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=167638&hl=" target="_blank">Feedback</a><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
0

#32 User is offline   XHUSKY7 

  • dog of war, ready to kill you in the cutest way possible
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 56
  • Joined: 29-October 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA
  • Brigade Name:XHUSKY7

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

redneck music, and hellbilly (actually a type of music, ask hank williams 3)

example
Im drinkin, druggin, havin lots of fun,
I always carry round my loaded shotgun,
If i think im gonna have a bad time
ive gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine
-Hank Williams 3


0

#33 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

  • always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,381
  • Joined: 06-August 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY
  • Brigade Name:StealingYerMail

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

Any other Faith No More fans? Mike Patton is the coolest vocalist ever...
Maggot #53
MacDev 06 Cyborg, AGD Tac-One
Death before Smart Parts Feedback
0

#34 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

Anyone heard of A Day To Remember? They're pretty good.
0

#35 User is offline   Thorax 

  • Senior Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 459
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:10 PM

View PostPirate, on May 18 2009, 02:39 AM, said:

Second, Gregorian Monks (basically polar opposite the first). I really like the group called 'Gregorian' and all the covers they do.
Third is Steampunk. Specifically a band called Abney Park. A friend from work told me about them, and I've been listening to them for the passed couple days.

And yes Ace, I like Meat Loaf too.


Looking into those two.
0

#36 User is offline   Hells Punisher 

  • Crazy Puppy
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 150
  • Joined: 14-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kalispell MT
  • Brigade Name:/Punisher\

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:12 PM

ahh. just my topic. i play bass right now for my band(only 7th grade lol). i would definatly like to learn drums and piano. into all music, just country isnt a fav, except cash... OF COURSE!
taste of music-
rage against the machine
metallica
the stones
pantera
hendrix


everything but new hip hop and stuff(into cypress hill and DMC) and new country. fav genre is definatly classic rock
If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
StealingYerMail - It probably is. But a small amount of OCD + bass player = better bass player
Sniper #38
0

#37 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

View Postoutlaw-master, on May 18 2009, 01:39 PM, said:

View PostStealingYerMail, on May 18 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

I enjoy Lil Wayne's drugged-out, perverted rapping. But I'm not a fan of the drugged-out perverted singing. Purple drank!
OutKast is amazing.




If you want to hear a good version of lil wayne listen to these two songs. This kid has talent and lil wayne signed him to his label. He sort of steals weezy's style and mixes it toghether with good lyrics.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=beSqbJSXHuI


Warning profanity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKTtN7KUhQ...PL&index=60

LOL. I love how everyone found Drake now. He's so different from Lil' Wayne though. And if you want a track he kills in check out Ransom or Stuntin'. I first heard it off Wayne's Dedication 3 back in November and started listening to Drake ever since then.

And to SYM, yes, OutKast is amazing.

Anyone here do music production? I've been using FL Studio 8 for days now just making beats and this stuff is sick and so much fun.

This post has been edited by JerseyPaint: 20 May 2009 - 09:26 PM


Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#38 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

  • LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,808
  • Joined: 04-September 05
  • Location:somewhere behind you in Oregon

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:28 PM

currently i am nerding out on Kraftwerk........

;) especially right now, Computer World.........melodic music with simple lyrics sung through a See N Type and a vocoder
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?
0

#39 User is offline   commander mike 

  • the door is locked now but its open if your true - Metallica
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,013
  • Joined: 16-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Latrobe, PA
  • Brigade Name:commander mike

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:03 PM

View PostHells Punisher, on May 20 2009, 11:12 PM, said:

ahh. just my topic. i play bass right now for my band(only 7th grade lol). i would definatly like to learn drums and piano. into all music, just country isnt a fav, except cash... OF COURSE!
taste of music-
rage against the machine
metallica
the stones
pantera
hendrix


everything but new hip hop and stuff(into cypress hill and DMC) and new country. fav genre is definatly classic rock

RATM is awesome.
Posted Image
Friends dont let friends shoot .50 cal... - The Stuntman
0

#40 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,722
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

My musical tastes are all over the map...

been listening to a lot of Electronica stuff lately- not the wuss/emo variety, I like it a little "harder".

In my CD player right now:

Miss Kitten (forget album name, its the newest one)
Nitzer Ebb (1990 industrial)
Lady Sovereign (British rap/electronic)
The Horrorpops (psychobilly)
MIA (British/SriLankan hiphop...this is the chick who won an Oscar for the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack)
0

#41 User is offline   roflmywaffles 

  • RoflMyWaffles
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 93
  • Joined: 26-September 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jericho

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

LAMB OF GOD!
205 BrowniePoints!
0

#42 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:46 PM

View PostThe Stuntman, on May 21 2009, 05:18 PM, said:

MIA (British/SriLankan hiphop...this is the chick who won an Oscar for the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack)

MIA is so good. I just hate that every radio station on the planet overplayed Paper Airplanes, I hate even more that that's the only song everyone knows from her.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#43 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,722
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

View PostJerseyPaint, on May 21 2009, 04:46 PM, said:

View PostThe Stuntman, on May 21 2009, 05:18 PM, said:

MIA (British/SriLankan hiphop...this is the chick who won an Oscar for the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack)

MIA is so good. I just hate that every radio station on the planet overplayed Paper Airplanes, I hate even more that that's the only song everyone knows from her.

Well I got the CD its on about 2 years ago, so its been out for awhile. Paper Planes IS a great song, but so is Bamboo Banga.
Her first CD, Arula, is really good to.
0

#44 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:26 AM

Anyone else around here check out a bit of Sixx A.M.? Not the greatest, but I can always get a pretty good kick out of Life is Beautifull (shutup, I know that's they're most played song, but it's still a good song)

...This forum is a lonely place at 5:30 in the morning...
Official SpecOps FC
0

#45 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

View PostThe Stuntman, on May 22 2009, 12:22 AM, said:

View PostJerseyPaint, on May 21 2009, 04:46 PM, said:

View PostThe Stuntman, on May 21 2009, 05:18 PM, said:

MIA (British/SriLankan hiphop...this is the chick who won an Oscar for the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack)

MIA is so good. I just hate that every radio station on the planet overplayed Paper Airplanes, I hate even more that that's the only song everyone knows from her.

Well I got the CD its on about 2 years ago, so its been out for awhile. Paper Planes IS a great song, but so is Bamboo Banga.
Her first CD, Arula, is really good to.

Fire Fire off Arula, is well...straight fire to say the least.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

Share this topic:


  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users