Special Ops Paintball: Operation Golden Rod Adrenaline Dunes Paintball (ADP) 4564 South Avon - Special Ops Paintball

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Operation Golden Rod Adrenaline Dunes Paintball (ADP) 4564 South Avon Hunt for missing Bio Chemicals, and the missing CDC recovery team Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• Spaceman Spiff is my hero. Thanks for the avitar Puzuma.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Minister of Destruction

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

There are some areas on this field that would make for some interesting battle situations with some tanks involved. I have wanted to see a tank involved in the field for some time. It would need to be able to get through some sugar sand though.

#17 User is offline   BulletSponge 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BULLETSPONGE

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

Ford says tanks are a go so bring them on

hey space man think of what you could do around the pine woods with a tank
<b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->my feed back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=113302&st=0&gopid=1904011&#entry1904011" target="_blank">http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1904011</a>

Its just a paintball have fun and go home with some welts
its not how long you stay on the field, its how much you do in the time you get.

#18 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• PipPip

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:22 AM

That is one area I would love to see them. Also it would be cool to see them assis with an assault on the crows nest.

#19 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• PipPip

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:22 AM

Double post :dodgy:

This post has been edited by Spaceman Spiff: 21 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

#20 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duncan

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:23 AM

Along the right side from the parking lot would be great for any tank. some of the smaller ones, and tanks the sit a bit higher could also run in the center a bit.
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#21 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• PipPip

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

The boarder trails, the center of the field (pine forest) and the back area all have some great areas for tanks. They would definetely make you double think walking the trails during the game. There are also some blind spots for the tanks that would make great areas for LAWs to do some damage to the tanks as well. I know of some great areas to set up tank ambushes with some hidden trails between them. This is a sweet field for just about all styles of play (tanks, LAWs, sniper, heavy gunners, and first timers).

Oh and here is a link to everytrail with a map of the field. And in case someone can't use the link here is a pic of the map. Hope this helps. The map does not include everytrail only the main trails.
Posted Image

Just for reference when Duncan refers to the parking lot it is by the two balloons at the bottom of the map

This post has been edited by Spaceman Spiff: 21 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

#22 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

Good post! Seeing the size is much better than just saying it. Might need a taxi service from the back side.
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#23 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• PipPip

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:19 PM

the map definetly gives a size perspective and of you follow the everytrail link you can see the elevation breakdown (even see a topogrifal map). I don't know of any fields in Florida that have an 80 foot hill to climb (from there you can see across the field and comand almost half of the terrain). It is truly an awesome field!

#24 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:06 AM

View PostSpaceman Spiff, on Jun 21 2009, 03:52 PM, said:

The boarder trails, the center of the field (pine forest) and the back area all have some great areas for tanks. They would definetely make you double think walking the trails during the game. There are also some blind spots for the tanks that would make great areas for LAWs to do some damage to the tanks as well. I know of some great areas to set up tank ambushes with some hidden trails between them. This is a sweet field for just about all styles of play (tanks, LAWs, sniper, heavy gunners, and first timers).

Oh and here is a link to everytrail with a map of the field. And in case someone can't use the link here is a pic of the map. Hope this helps. The map does not include everytrail only the main trails.
Posted Image

Just for reference when Duncan refers to the parking lot it is by the two balloons at the bottom of the map

.....THIS MAP LOOKS BETTER THAN BULLET SPONGES'MAP!!!!......LOL ;)

#25 User is offline   BulletSponge 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BULLETSPONGE

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

yeah you know what you can do with you comment. hey but if you look at it it still has the same shape as the one i did if you take the top trials off. we did not even use the top trails of that game so think about all of the unused trials
<b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->my feed back<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=113302&st=0&gopid=1904011&#entry1904011" target="_blank">http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...p;#entry1904011</a>

Its just a paintball have fun and go home with some welts
its not how long you stay on the field, its how much you do in the time you get.

#26 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• PipPip

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:22 PM

On most regular days of play we only use the bottom half of the map (mostly the bottom quarter of the map). It will be great to get enough teams out there that we can use the entire field for the whole day and still see plenty of action. There are some great areas in the upper half of the map for some awesome firefights :smoke: , tank battles :P , sniper posts :P , and all around great missions :P .

I know TOT and War Machine were at the last event we had. Unfotunately I was unable to attend that one. But, I have played in scenarios with both teams and would love a chance to run around with them on my home field. So come on out guys (and gals) and lets have a blast on some of the best paintball terrain in Florida!

#27 User is offline   Creed 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:45 AM

This field is awesome,we reffed this last game and believe me I wanted to play.The game in October is going to be great,can't wait.Let hope that driveway entrance is finished so I can get my RV in their.Seeya in October. :D
www.teamhogan.us

#28 User is offline   Spaceman Spiff 

• PipPip

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

I was out there last Sunday and they had a lot of concrete stacked to one side of the entrance. It looked they they were ready to start adding it to the entry way which will make it a lot easier to get larger vehicles (RV's) in there.

#29 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

:panzer:

With the parking and camping areas being upgraded, looks like someone needs to think about some 2 day events :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not runnings those sugar sand burms, or doing missions all the way in the back.

Perhaps bullet needs to set up a taxi service back to the camping. Lets see $1.00 per ride 3 rides for $5.00 (he he he)

Lets start getting some teams listed that are going to be at this event. :mellow:

Duncan

This post has been edited by duncan: 29 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

#30 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

Ok here is the good deals page. :heart: :heart:

Any team that Commands a side in this event will get the following:
Commander _ Entry, Air, and a Case of Paint.
Game XO _ Entry, and Air

Theres more!

The Commander can select two players for thier team to also get Entry and Air at no cost.

Lets see:
Commander :Full packsge
XO: Entry, Air
Two team players: Entry, and Air

If you find a better deal anywere let me know so I can go there also.

Duncan :rolleyes: :P :laugh: :laugh:
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users