• You cannot reply to this topic

Vests

#31 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:34 AM

View PostMOATI, on Jan 21 2010, 12:59 AM, said:

These babies were ABSOLUTELY worth the $90 they cost originally. They're on close-out now and on sale for $19.95. It would be foolish to pass on them.

have a link?
i cant find it???
*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#32 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:38 AM

View PostTeleFragger, on Jan 21 2010, 05:34 AM, said:

These babies were ABSOLUTELY worth the $90 they cost originally. They're on close-out now and on sale for $19.95. It would be foolish to pass on them.

have a link?
i cant find it???

Woodland
ACU
Black
Olive Drab
Omnipat
SO Digital

some refurbs
ACU
Woodland
SO Digital
Black

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#33 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:05 AM

View PostLegato, on Jan 21 2010, 07:38 AM, said:

View PostTeleFragger, on Jan 21 2010, 05:34 AM, said:

have a link?
i cant find it???

Woodland
ACU
Black
Olive Drab
Omnipat
SO Digital

some refurbs
ACU
Woodland
SO Digital
Black

ahhh $20... but doesnt come with anything? you have to buy all pod, tank and other items too...
*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#34 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

View PostTeleFragger, on Jan 21 2010, 12:05 PM, said:

ahhh $20... but doesnt come with anything? you have to buy all pod, tank and other items too...

That's the way it's always been...
Member of Team Akkadian

#35 User is offline   bigandugly 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:bigandugly

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

As others have said, MOLLE really is the best way to go. Yes, you have to buy modular pouches and all. I own 5 SO Operative vests, and have only gone through one (other 4 are for future use, if my first one ever wears out). The nice thing is, if you ever change your style of play, you can always use the same base vest. I went from an electronic marker to a pistol, and used the same vest. Yeah, I ended up not using the pod pouches I got, but hey, at least all my gear felt the same.

Plus, it lets you refine your loadout. Say you're back is sore on one side; you can move stuff closer to your bad side so you don't have to reach as far. Or...say you wanted to play pistol with your off-hand; you can just swap all your stuff to the opposite side, and enjoy the challenge.

I think everyone has said as much as can be said. But seriously, $20 for a MOLLE vest from SO is a steal. Just check out the law enforcement stuff....it's anywhere between $60-200+ for MOLLE base vests.

#36 User is offline   The Bear 

• The Bear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Bear

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

View PostTeleFragger, on Jan 21 2010, 12:27 AM, said:

is the rap4 tac ten considered a molle style vest? im looking for a universal vest... comfy... and EVERYTHING COMES OFF

The Tactical Ten is not a MOLLE system. Everything does come off, but you have to use RAP4s pouches that are compatible with it. SpecOps Operative is MOLLE and Opsgear has lots of MOLLE systems (many of my pouches are from Opsgear, they fit on the SpecOps Operative perfectly). Another plus is the Operative still has some of SpecOps Interlock system so you can buy/use the older style pouches with it too. And their load bearing system is great, like I said I've had my vest loaded up with 40+ pounds for a scenario and had no problems.

Bear
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users