Special Ops Paintball: So you're gonna bring a girl to play? - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So you're gonna bring a girl to play? A how-to guide. Rate Topic: ***** 5 Votes

#61 User is offline   BAGELS 

  • good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,676
  • Joined: 10-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central MA
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

interesting... Thank god I found a prom date so I didn't have to bring you. :laugh: haha. You would probably trip and embarrass me. Well, I think all those posts got deleted for a reason, so back on topic....

Don't wear tight ripped jeans that rip in exposing places when you trip and fall. :notes taken:

If you trip, do you fall? That question always confuzzled me.

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet
0

#62 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

View PostBAGELS, on Apr 29 2009, 10:45 PM, said:

interesting... Thank god I found a prom date so I didn't have to bring you. :P haha. You would probably trip and embarrass me. Well, I think all those posts got deleted for a reason, so back on topic....

Don't wear tight ripped jeans that rip in exposing places when you trip and fall. :notes taken:

If you trip, do you fall? That question always confuzzled me.



HEY! only for the sole purpose of embarrasing you. thats ok my new date is greek and irish and grew up in california. and a firefighter. and state wrestling champ. beat that, punk.

lol, not always.... youve never just tripped but not actually fallen down? just like, missed a step and caught yourself? thats why you have to say trip AND fall, not tripfall.
0

#63 User is offline   Deus_Wolf 

  • Resident Lurker, Always Watching Never Present
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 14-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:quebec, canada
  • Brigade Name:Deus_wolf

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:49 PM

There is incredible amounts of sexual repression in this topic.... :rolleyes:
I really appreciate the info though; every time I invite girls out to play I never know what they should wear, especially for undergarments... I usually recommend granny panties and a sports bra, just goes to show how much I know..

Playing THE Game with Honesty, Integrity and Determination since 2000
0

#64 User is offline   Agnoeo 

  • The lunatics are in my head
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 489
  • Joined: 12-July 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida, Emerald Coast

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Just took my friend out today and it went great. She wanted me to tell you "Thanks" for the info Becc. I got myself a Empire Chest protector, and let her use it today, and it fit and worked great for her. She said she probably wont use it next time, but it atleast helped her confidence for the day. She kicked some butt out there. Although she shot me in the butt today from 5 feet away >.>

Link for the chest protector that I used. Oh and there were some invert gloves I got her she really liked. They were only 19 bucks and really saved her hands a couple times. Once when she fell (They have extra padding on the palm) then a couple times when she got shot on her finger. Has rubber padding on top that really helps. They are really flexible and she said they were a great fit for her.

http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_2007_07_Inve...tglovewoodl.htm - Gloves
http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Ground_Pound...pndrchestse.htm - Chest Protector
III - One Ball, One Shot, One Kill South East Brigade Patches Coming Soon! Special Ops Pump Crew
So if a pilot scratches his multi million dollar F22, does that raise his auto insurance rates?? -Legato
0

#65 User is offline   alpha badger 

  • "maybe it was one guy with six guns"
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 09-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:colorado
  • Brigade Name:alpha badger

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

Hey thanx for the info!! I own a paintball course out behind my house and there has been a ton of girls that have expressed the problems you talked about and i never really had any good ansewers. Just kinda guessed and hoped for the best. lol. some of these girls still play ball with myself and my friends, some dont, I hope this advice can get a few more into the game!
btw I really found the part about simplifing the "gun instructions" useful cause i have gotten a lot of blank stares when telling a girl how to use my spyder vs1. haha i'll just rememer:


"This is off, this is on. You good?"
Tippmann owner #123
Sabre #797
Christian Paintballer
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"

0

#66 User is offline   robin92490 

  • Brownie Points- 160
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 193
  • Joined: 19-May 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:MI
  • Brigade Name:robin92490

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:45 AM

View PostBecc, on Apr 29 2009, 07:59 AM, said:

lego! STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS! I dont have another 80 dollars for another dress!

and it was actually a skilled trip, alright? I walked backwards and hit the leg of the picknick table which was TOTALLY in the worst spot ever, and the reason people should never make their own tables. Actually quite the painful fall, trying to save a bunch of legatos gear (he loaned robin masks and stuff) and forgettign to protect myself.

I never tripped in game though, unlike robin.



Hahah i never fell during the game. I tripped over the picnic table several times. I was complaining about it all day. But i never FELL. I always recovered. Although, you fell then got up and walked the other way and tripped again i believe. and yea, that was an overall bad day. Shot up the inside of his mask on accident. i decided i hate ions that day.
<3 Will/Ghostinthewood

I secretly like Teddy more than anyone.
0

#67 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

View PostAgnoeo, on May 2 2009, 08:15 PM, said:

Just took my friend out today and it went great. She wanted me to tell you "Thanks" for the info Becc. I got myself a Empire Chest protector, and let her use it today, and it fit and worked great for her. She said she probably wont use it next time, but it atleast helped her confidence for the day. She kicked some butt out there. Although she shot me in the butt today from 5 feet away >.>

Link for the chest protector that I used. Oh and there were some invert gloves I got her she really liked. They were only 19 bucks and really saved her hands a couple times. Once when she fell (They have extra padding on the palm) then a couple times when she got shot on her finger. Has rubber padding on top that really helps. They are really flexible and she said they were a great fit for her.

http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_2007_07_Inve...tglovewoodl.htm - Gloves
http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Ground_Pound...pndrchestse.htm - Chest Protector

glad i could help.

lol, butt shots= priceless. did that to a guy in a kilt once. we're good friends now, oddly enough

View Postrobin92490, on May 6 2009, 08:45 AM, said:

View PostBecc, on Apr 29 2009, 07:59 AM, said:

lego! STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS! I dont have another 80 dollars for another dress!

and it was actually a skilled trip, alright? I walked backwards and hit the leg of the picknick table which was TOTALLY in the worst spot ever, and the reason people should never make their own tables. Actually quite the painful fall, trying to save a bunch of legatos gear (he loaned robin masks and stuff) and forgettign to protect myself.

I never tripped in game though, unlike robin.



Hahah i never fell during the game. I tripped over the picnic table several times. I was complaining about it all day. But i never FELL. I always recovered. Although, you fell then got up and walked the other way and tripped again i believe. and yea, that was an overall bad day. Shot up the inside of his mask on accident. i decided i hate ions that day.

you did too. on those leaves up on the hill, slid into a rock. think thats when you ripped your pants
0

#68 User is offline   LoD 

  • Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 230
  • Joined: 28-March 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ephraim, UT
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

Quote

If you want a 'reward' that night, give her a Halo and let her go to town.


This made me laugh.

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma
0

#69 User is offline   slowerpig81 

  • This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,528
  • Joined: 23-November 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:St. Louis, MO
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

View PostLoD, on May 17 2009, 09:17 AM, said:

Quote

If you want a 'reward' that night, give her a Halo and let her go to town.


This made me laugh.

Tee hee...

Pic pulled - slinkyaroo. Not really appropriate for all ages.

:dodgy:

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 19 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

0

#70 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

MAr ftw!! Wish I could link my faves but theyre all questionable and a half
0

#71 User is offline   I.K.E. 

  • A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,686
  • Joined: 03-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kansas
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:19 PM

View Postslowerpig81, on May 17 2009, 02:32 PM, said:

View PostLoD, on May 17 2009, 09:17 AM, said:

Quote

If you want a 'reward' that night, give her a Halo and let her go to town.


This made me laugh.

Tee hee...

Pic pulled - slinkyaroo. Not really appropriate for all ages.

:rolleyes:


:headshakefacepalm: arrgh....this is so wrong, a fake word must be used.....the wrongness of this is off the scale...

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 19 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.
0

#72 User is offline   slowerpig81 

  • This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,528
  • Joined: 23-November 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:St. Louis, MO
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

Lol. Then dont click this link.

:rolleyes:

There's only 85 more.

This post has been edited by slowerpig81: 17 May 2009 - 07:23 PM

0

#73 User is offline   The Hobbit 

  • Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,078
  • Joined: 15-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western PA

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:47 PM

Quote

Not to mention the possibility of the amazing view if you're playing the bunker behind her.

I am sure its been said a hundred time already, but damn is that funny. Especially coming from you Becc.
Now past that part of humor, damn that was a really well written post with some good tips and hints
Posted Image
0

#74 User is offline   callsignmars 

  • ANAMAL RUSH IMMINENT
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 39
  • Joined: 29-May 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Midlothian VA
  • Brigade Name:ANAMAL

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:18 PM

tried bringing my girl once. went pretty well, but i'm never bringing her again....

let's just say i didn't know she had a Ranger fetish... or that she actually drools in public watching me 'ball. :D
0

#75 User is offline   Eggmoe 

  • They call me "Runs With No Pants"
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 76
  • Joined: 13-September 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Palm, FL
  • Brigade Name:Eggmoe

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

BOOKMARKED!
0

Share this topic:


  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users