Special Ops Paintball: Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:32 AM

No Justin just pointing out to our little Hobbit targe...er friend that I was kinda easy to pick out. I did eventually go to the prolite. That was a great day, I am still grinnin about it and the guys at work think I'm up to somethin. Bonus. OUT>
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#17 User is offline   Thumper63 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thumper63

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:46 AM

My sincerest appologies Jack you are correct.
So what.. I know my gun is older than my kid, at least they both can vote.

#18 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

Ok so I did a search for the Urban Gards facebook page and came up empty, could I get a link or something, or could you tell me how you have it posted as a facebook page. Plus no one has it saved in their groups on any of their facebook info stuff.

Tim

#19 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

O.K. , I know very little about FaceBook as I believe it is a tool of Sauron a.k.a. the devil... (inside joke at home, nevermind...) The team is listed as The Urban Guard. I have searched for it several times and it always comes up. :rolleyes: Check it out, the pictures Rich took are great!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#20 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:55 AM

i have the pics on my facebook page
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#21 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

I saw the one's on Chris's facebook page, and I just did a search for Urban Gard on facebook and it did show up, and I was able to see all of the great pics. Thanks for taking pictures, they turned out great.

Also ShadowJackal, as far as that brush goes and things with the field. I know that the field owner is a hunter and all. Well if he wanted I with my Natural Resources Degree from Hocking College could come out and do some quick and dirty Forest Management, and only get rid of the unwanted things. And in the process this would clear out some of the underbrush and stuff. Just a thought

Tim

#22 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

Hey Urban Gard ya know how some of us were talking about that going to that 8 man tournament at Splatter Park. Most/some of us aren't going because we were afraid that to many speed ballers would show up, and ruin some of the Woodsball experience. Why don't you guys offer something like this a Woods Ball type tournament. It would be great out at your field, and sportsman ship would be high as well.

What does everyone else thing?

#23 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:29 PM

Well we have another game coming up here in 2 weeks. It is on the 19th of April. Yes I know that it is again a Sunday. Same thing as last time. Leaving Wendy's at 1:30 or so. We will be at the same field that we were at this last time.

#24 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

We have talked about hosting an SPPL-style game at one of our "fields". A tournament would be interesting... I have just gotten word that on pril 19th we will be trying out some of the small scenarios we have planned for Sci-Fi Wars at BattleZone. I am not sure what all Jinx wants to do a trial run on, but a few of the games include: Starship Troopers (this will be interesting) Star Trek (Borg vs. Federation) and a few other science fiction mini-scenarios... We are pushing out the boundaries! I also hope to do a Downed Pilot scenario.
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#25 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

View PostShadowjackal, on Apr 8 2009, 05:42 PM, said:

We have talked about hosting an SPPL-style game at one of our "fields". A tournament would be interesting... I have just gotten word that on pril 19th we will be trying out some of the small scenarios we have planned for Sci-Fi Wars at BattleZone. I am not sure what all Jinx wants to do a trial run on, but a few of the games include: Starship Troopers (this will be interesting) Star Trek (Borg vs. Federation) and a few other science fiction mini-scenarios... We are pushing out the boundaries! I also hope to do a Downed Pilot scenario.

i think trying out the sppl game would be sweet, i'm definately ready for sci fi wars
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#26 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:12 AM

With trying the SPPL thing, I think would be great. It doesn't have to be anything too serious, but it would be nice to get some "teams" together and give it a run through. It would have to a bit more organized than our usually games, but would still be fun.

Tim

#27 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

Just wanted to remind everyone that we have a game this Sunday April 19th. We will again be meeting at Wendy's and leaving there by 1:30

#28 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:24 AM

Here are two games that are being produced by The Urban Guard. We hope to see as many people as we can at these games. They are both being help at Battelzone Paintball Park ( http://www.battlezon....com/index.html )

The fist one, Sci-Fi Wars will be help on May 30th and the second one, Biblical Battels, will be on Aug. 15th

Food will be avaliable for sale at both events.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:36 AM

View PostEL TORO, on May 11 2009, 03:24 AM, said:

Posted Image

If I have any traveling budget after OK D-Day, I definitely want to head over your direction in August.

It would be as an individual, not a member of my team (I already know the team budget won't allow for it).
Member of Team Akkadian

#30 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

That would be great!!! It would be nice to finnaly meet you after talking to you over on the CPPA forum so much.

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users