• You cannot reply to this topic

Tomorrow will be my first day without an electro cocker Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gunhand 

• gunhand
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:gunhand

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

Tomorrow the last of my E-cockers goes to its new home with one of my friends, I'm sad to see it go :( , so I mae a thread about it. I have know the nw owner for a good while, and I know he will take care of it, in fact I will prolly do most of the heavy maintenance on the thing :(

But i digress(interesting word huh? ), I will be using a mech cocker or a phantom from now on. My mech gun is an pld 32 degrees cocker from back in the day, and it is possibly the coolest Blue to pink to purple fade ever made. I am using stock pneus from a new style black magic,except for the three way, which I am pretty sure is an old STO that I polished the internals. It actually has a really smooth trigger pull and the gun just shoots nice alltogether.

I am going to replace a few parts though

-I want a slider frame, what are some cheap but good ones?
-3-way, thinking a belsales or a ST Bomb
-lpr, prolly will go back to a PPS, since I use co2 sometimes
-ram, prolly whatever cheap chrome ram I can find
-and lastly a bolt, the one in it now is a old aluminium venturi bolt, thinking of something in delrin but not sure what

Basically just getting the old girl back in good playing shape for the summer, I think I will be limited to mech only this year.

Posted Image
WVU Tech Mechanical Engineering. Class of (should be 2009, but its not!)

Specops Feedback

FBM KRUSHER E-COCKER FS, NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL

#2 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:37 PM

Check out Compulsivepaintball.com... Belsales Evo frames for $35, and everything is included but the trigger plate. Trigger plates are going for cheap on iisports.com... they also have a few frames.

With a slider, you want a hollowpoint. Bombs are much better suited to hinges, in my experience... they're very short, but stiff. And most LPRs are fine with CO2, really... spikes on a mech won't give you anything more severe than a blown hose, and even that is pretty rare.
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users