• You cannot reply to this topic

Face masks Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Bagheera 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bagheera

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:10 AM

Buying any equipment for it's bounce quality just smacks of wussiness to me. If you're hit you're hit.

WTB Tac-One Warp Right Body

"No such thing as a paintball sniper? I can see how you'd think that, but remember, just because you can't see us, doesn't mean we don't exist." - AnEchoSoldier

#17 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

Wow... you guys have gone off on a tangent. The original poster is referring to face masks/baclava's, not paintball goggles - atleast I'm pretty sure he is.

On topic: Unfortunately I've never seen any in Marpat, sorry man. Seen them in woodland though, but that's certainly not close enough. I know ebaybanned has a Multisham face/neck wrap, but none in Marpat. I'd stick w/ a solid color that's close to your goggle color since it all blends together - if an olive goggle don't do a black wrap. Sorry I couldn't be more help... good luck.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#18 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:35 AM

Oh, if he's talking about Balaclavas, I'd advise against it. I've tried it before, and it's just way too hot and your goggles will fog (even Flex's).

I love people that play by the 'If your hit at all, you're out' mantra. It means I don't have to shoot as much paint :D
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users