New Dye i4 mask review
Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:01 PM
1. Slick look
2. Not good for big heads
3. exposes jaw and mouth(depends on person)
4. High def lens, awesome
5. Only for small headed people
5. Shows off alot of fore head
If any questions, please ask and I will be glad to answer them.
Number of downloads: 14
Number of downloads: 11
Number of downloads: 18
Number of downloads: 22
Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:57 AM
1. ) I wear it in the humid Michigan spring in a swampy area and haven't had any problems with fog.
2. ) The lens is difficult to figure out at first, but it gets really easy to replace after a bit of practice.
3. ) The HD lens is AWESOME! It makes everything stand out. It makes everything clear. You have to see it to believe it, really.
1. ) The mask is small, and I have a big head... so I'm not completely covered. But I haven't had any problems with face hits so far.
2. ) There's not a visor. I don't care about that, but some people might. It leaves a lot of space on your forehead open.
Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:20 AM
Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:22 PM
Gotta give props to Dye for marketing it as "HD".
Theyve always done that.
Guerillas arent endangered, they're just hard to find...sXe
"I dont think you're supposed to call you're girlfriend a n00b..." ~ robin 1:20pm 12/24/08
<a href="http://www.makeittosunday.com/" target="_blank">http://www.makeittosunday.com/</a>
(22:08:48) T-Freak : hey dont laugh at me...im just a dumb pentacostal morman
Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:28 PM
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...
Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:28 AM
I'm not worried about the small aspect, I have a big head and as long as it keeps paintballs out of my eyes and ears and off my nose...I'm ok with it.
Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:25 PM