Special Ops Paintball: I believe it is time to begin putting warnings b4 wrestling episodes.. - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I believe it is time to begin putting warnings b4 wrestling episodes.. a facepalm you will never live down... Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   CertifiedPaintballer 

• Forum Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:certified paintballer

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:31 PM

Now that kid has a future.

#17 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

People are dumb. :laugh:

#18 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

Just... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :( What the hell is wrong with people??? Do they huff paint beforehand so they are all revved up for this? Or do you think they are just drunk?? Either way.... *thumbs down*

pffffftttt everyone knows New Jack is the real King of Hardcore. *starts playing "Murder was the Case"* ever since him...no one else can compare....once you see a dude come to the ring with a shopping cart full of Nintendos, brooms, keyboards, vacuums, and other random stuff, then see him go off the 1rst floor balcony and miss the table....this just makes them look even dumber....is that a word...dumber..er.....

edit: despite once being a wrestling fan...i still don't get why people wouold do this stuff...just like what the heck...after seeing Terry (i can't remember his last name) in the movie Beyond the Mat, i just can't understand why you'd ever do this.

This post has been edited by Legato: 21 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users