Special Ops Paintball: !!!SP1 Longbow!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

!!!SP1 Longbow!!! Yes it is AWSOME! Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   FIFTY CAL 

  • 1 shot... 1 miss... OH **** RUN
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: 09-November 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilseck, Germany
  • Brigade Name:FIFTY CAL

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:37 AM

View Postsousey, on Nov 16 2009, 09:43 PM, said:

View PostJustdizy, on Feb 13 2009, 11:29 PM, said:

Tell me what you think... paint job is next.


Nice set-up, i have seen a cheap and great lookin mod on another forum where some guys put a bike pump on the side to hold an extra mag for quick change.

Posted Image
Posted Image



Thats not an SP-1. That is definitely a T9. Look at the bottom of the grip, that is definitely a mag sticking out of grip.

Unless you were just talking about the bike pump mod... not the actual gun itself.
|Posted Image
I reject your reality and substitute my own
0

#32 User is offline   sousey 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 228
  • Joined: 16-November 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:18073
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:12 AM

View PostFIFTY CAL, on Nov 18 2009, 06:37 AM, said:

Unless you were just talking about the bike pump mod... not the actual gun itself.


Correct, just pointing out the mod to attach a spare mag using a bike pump or MAGlight holders is a great lookin mod to a Longbow marker.

And yes, the guys who posted those pictures are from a T9 forum.
0

#33 User is offline   FIFTY CAL 

  • 1 shot... 1 miss... OH **** RUN
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: 09-November 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vilseck, Germany
  • Brigade Name:FIFTY CAL

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:30 AM

View Postsousey, on Nov 18 2009, 08:12 AM, said:

View PostFIFTY CAL, on Nov 18 2009, 06:37 AM, said:

Unless you were just talking about the bike pump mod... not the actual gun itself.


Correct, just pointing out the mod to attach a spare mag using a bike pump or MAGlight holders is a great lookin mod to a Longbow marker.

And yes, the guys who posted those pictures are from a T9 forum.


Ok... I see what you mean.

It is a nice way to keep a spare mag close and still keep a low profile.

Can that be done the same way to the SP-1?
|Posted Image
I reject your reality and substitute my own
0

#34 User is offline   sousey 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 228
  • Joined: 16-November 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:18073
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

View PostFIFTY CAL, on Nov 18 2009, 09:30 AM, said:

View Postsousey, on Nov 18 2009, 08:12 AM, said:

View PostFIFTY CAL, on Nov 18 2009, 06:37 AM, said:

Unless you were just talking about the bike pump mod... not the actual gun itself.


Correct, just pointing out the mod to attach a spare mag using a bike pump or MAGlight holders is a great lookin mod to a Longbow marker.

And yes, the guys who posted those pictures are from a T9 forum.


Ok... I see what you mean.

It is a nice way to keep a spare mag close and still keep a low profile.

Can that be done the same way to the SP-1?


I don't see why not, you have a rail up front that you can rig up a mount for it....
0

#35 User is offline   Sgt Richie 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 06-November 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lancaster, PA

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

How much did all this set ya back?
0

#36 User is offline   SABRE ELITE 

  • Devil Dog
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 14-December 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NORTH CARALIONA
  • Brigade Name:DEATH SHOOTER

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:56 AM

awsome gun
PB4LIFE NEVER BACK DOWN WALKING DEAD
0

#37 User is offline   Zikron87 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 02-August 10
  • Brigade Name:Adament Knights

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:35 PM

Old post i know. I am trying to make my ion a long bow but cannot find the kit. Anyhelp would be awsome.
0

Share this topic:


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users