• You cannot reply to this topic

Ultimate Woodsball League Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   SteelHearted 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

View PostPirate, on Feb 5 2009, 01:35 AM, said:

Man, the Woods are facing the same problem the Speedball arenas had...too many damn tournaments.
SPPL, WTL, and now this.

Not that it matters much for me, neither team I'm on will be attending.
What's with this 9V hopper stuff? Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I take it to mean a hopper that runs on One 9V battery.

So my team that uses an assortment of guns (Bob Long to Ego to TM7), loading Pinokios, Halos, and VLocitys...we'd have to find new hoppers?
k thx bai

Yeah except that the WTL is only in cali. SPPL and UWL are the only two that have events in multiple places.

------------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by: St. Croix paintball Supply, Splattag, CC military surplus, WPN paintball.

#32 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Note: The OK D-Day event is on the 9th and 10th, Tuesday and Wednesday of OK D-Day '09 week.

#33 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:15 PM

View PostSteelHearted, on Feb 5 2009, 02:33 PM, said:

Man, the Woods are facing the same problem the Speedball arenas had...too many damn tournaments.
SPPL, WTL, and now this.

What's with this 9V hopper stuff? Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I take it to mean a hopper that runs on One 9V battery.

So my team that uses an assortment of guns (Bob Long to Ego to TM7), loading Pinokios, Halos, and VLocitys...we'd have to find new hoppers?
k thx bai

Yeah except that the WTL is only in cali. SPPL and UWL are the only two that have events in multiple places.

Ok.
Still doesn't address my other issues. What exactly entails a '9V Hopper', and why should I go find one of these to play in this league...
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#34 User is offline   LoneWolf99 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:58 AM

I would assume any regular 9Volt hopper would do - like a Revy. Though technically it used (2) 9Volt, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Not having played with a Halo or similar type of hopper, I don't know what their battery situation is. Not entirely sure when you would have hopper limitations on mechanical markers.

#35 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:18 AM

View PostSN toter, on Feb 4 2009, 10:35 PM, said:

View PostFlorentine, on Jan 31 2009, 07:35 PM, said:

Steel and I are trying to get a PA team together.

Where in PA are you? Check our forums out, we're based in western PA and I'm planning on sending a crew to the UWL event at TRP.

I am from South Central PA, and Steel is from Central PA.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#36 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:13 AM

View PostPirate, on Feb 5 2009, 11:15 PM, said:

View PostSteelHearted, on Feb 5 2009, 02:33 PM, said:

SPPL, WTL, and now this.

k thx bai

Ok.
Still doesn't address my other issues. What exactly entails a '9V Hopper', and why should I go find one of these to play in this league...

They're trying to encourage a lower ROF, same reason as they're putting in the assorted gear restrictions for the classes. But this is their first year-if you don't like it, e-mail them and tell them. I agree the restriction of using semi AND having a 9v hopper is overkill, but you can get Revvys and Ricos for a dime a dozen now anyways, so it's not a huge deal for me.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users