• You cannot reply to this topic

small team big advantage for 10-15 man team Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Saifoda

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:13 PM

Well, yeah if you don't want to help us help you. You have GOT to provide us with GOOD information. Go out to the field and film the areas and then make an online interactive map with video of different areas we can click on on that field map.

I personally typed up a very detailed post about ambushes -- time I took away from MY team to help YOU, and if that is not appreciated then I'll just leave you fend for yourself.

If you can't do this without help, then maybe somebody else on your team could step up to the big boy job of being the commander. If you can do it on your own, don't come in here where we've ALL given you PLENTY of good information (where you have provided very little) and ask us for that help. I come to this forum to help other Commanders for two reasons -- it's a professional courtesy as one commander to another, and when I have a problem that I need counsel on I know I can come here for advice from everybody else. So when I give out my help and I get the response of "so it sounds like im on my own..." it makes me a little upset because you have stolen my time away from my team. Now you can waste my time all you like, but when you take things away from my teammates, that's what TINKLEes me off.

So yeah, good luck "doing this on your own." And I'll be taking my ambush post back.

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR.

This post has been edited by Puzuma: 26 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power
Leaders Lead from the Front

#17 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

Alllllrighty then, glad to see my posts survived that... :dodgy: :panzer: :happy:

Anyways, yes, basically, do your "Commander" thing.
Proud to be sponsored by: REDZ, Warpaint International, VPSByte, Action Acres, Dangerous Power

#18 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

From what I see you didn't need to edit for grammar. The post is reasonable and to the point.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#19 User is offline   Saifoda2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

Thanks for fixing that.

#20 User is offline   kingcheese 

• your face
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cheesepoof

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:50 AM

View PostSaifoda2, on Feb 26 2009, 05:13 PM, said:

Well, yeah if you don't want to help us help you. You have GOT to provide us with GOOD information. Go out to the field and film the areas and then make an online interactive map with video of different areas we can click on on that field map.

I personally typed up a very detailed post about ambushes -- time I took away from MY team to help YOU, and if that is not appreciated then I'll just leave you fend for yourself.

If you can't do this without help, then maybe somebody else on your team could step up to the big boy job of being the commander. If you can do it on your own, don't come in here where we've ALL given you PLENTY of good information (where you have provided very little) and ask us for that help. I come to this forum to help other Commanders for two reasons -- it's a professional courtesy as one commander to another, and when I have a problem that I need counsel on I know I can come here for advice from everybody else. So when I give out my help and I get the response of "so it sounds like im on my own..." it makes me a little upset because you have stolen my time away from my team. Now you can waste my time all you like, but when you take things away from my teammates, that's what TINKLEes me off.

So yeah, good luck "doing this on your own." And I'll be taking my ambush post back.

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR.

i do appreciate the help, but i dont have the resorces to give you guys any more information, thanks for your ideas and time away from your teams it has helped me
offical saber #137
if we cant do it, then it doesnt need to be done

#21 User is offline   kingcheese 

• your face
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:cheesepoof

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:34 AM

ok i have matured a lttle since i started this
my team, all now has equipment and skills to keep up a constant stream of 15 bps, we now have 4-5 people who show up on a regular basis
the are of woods we normally play in, is bigger trees where the limb don't start to apear until ten feet up leaving the ground exposed, becuase their isn't a lot of foilage, outside of thorn bushes
we play against groups of up to twenty people at a time, bunkers are nomaly small and include mostly spools and ply wood, kind of like a 5 foot by five foot room with a top floor in most cases

what we need is advice on equipment to carry and tactics to use to get close to a bunker, if there is almost no cover provided by the woods for 50 fet around it, if you need any more information, please let me know, but i still canont provide pictures, just to many differnt places we play
offical saber #137
if we cant do it, then it doesnt need to be done

#22 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:13 AM

View Postkingcheese, on Feb 27 2010, 06:34 AM, said:

ok i have matured a lttle since i started this
my team, all now has equipment and skills to keep up a constant stream of 15 bps, we now have 4-5 people who show up on a regular basis
the are of woods we normally play in, is bigger trees where the limb don't start to apear until ten feet up leaving the ground exposed, becuase their isn't a lot of foilage, outside of thorn bushes
we play against groups of up to twenty people at a time, bunkers are nomaly small and include mostly spools and ply wood, kind of like a 5 foot by five foot room with a top floor in most cases

what we need is advice on equipment to carry and tactics to use to get close to a bunker, if there is almost no cover provided by the woods for 50 fet around it, if you need any more information, please let me know, but i still canont provide pictures, just to many differnt places we play

For the 3-4 years i've played scenario games,i can tell you that all you really need is basic equipment for any situation.With 10-15 people that can stream 15 bps the easiest way of getting one or a few people to cover would be to just lay on paint to opposing players bunkers,and have those few people just book it.Also remeber you can use that cover your trying to get to as cover,so have your runners put the cover inbetween themselves and the enemy before they run for it.Chances are though that it isnt the best place to be if your playing aggressively,so i would seek alternate routes.Of course if your playing defensively,it would be a key structure.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users