• You exist because we allow it; you will end because we demand it
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:C-F0uR

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:15 PM

View PostCuy, on Jun 29 2010, 12:03 AM, said:

Say, if you get this into production and ever need a beta tester.... :P

what he said :P
Markers Owned: 32 Degrees Icon X (Sold) | Tippmann A5 (Sold) | Tippmann X7 serial no. 036020 (Sold) | Tippmann TPX serial no. 009351 | Soon to have Planet Eclipse Etek3
PS3 ID: Sk8ergamer
Home field: Zwackerz Paintball, VA
My Feedback

#197 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, if you guys could afford the flight to SC village when it's done...
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#198 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

Gimme a time. I am the son of an airline pilot, i can be just about anywhere within 24 hours

This post has been edited by Cuy'val Dar : 29 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#199 User is offline   weeebeep 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:weeebeep

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

bummer that it's shelved until 2023. not good considering your preliminaries are out on the market. there might be a competitive marker before 2012. 11 years before the release date.

As far as the demensions of a qloader it is roughly equal to the size of a 140rnd pod. it has an adapter after that that allows it to go into a feedneck. maybe if you could mount a feedneck to the bottom of the marker you could get one on there. I would make a magwell as per the original design. have it use either tpx mags or tib mags. or you can invent an alternative. heck even rap4 mags would work.

if you could get a rail directly over the barrel for a sight the design would be more functional as far as sighting in a scope goes.

I would reccomend different bodys for the marker like the agd tac1. left feed, right feed, top feed, bottom feed (for mags), and "warp" left/right.

its worth considering producing this marker in 50cal if your going to sell the eficiency of it as 50cal has a distinct advantage over 68 in terms of shooting efficiency and vaulve size.

also it would be fun to have a 50/68 sized marker for working prototype purposes. (pray for tiny fingers)

#200 User is offline   HOUND1 

• VVVCheese Its!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AMRAAM11

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

Am i the only person who saw it when he said 3-4 CASES off of a 13ci tank??? that is amazing, I'm going to start saving now so i can own one in 2023 (cause it certainly won't be cheap, I'm guessing)
:)
Posted Image

#201 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

Oh, it's cheap... 10-12 grand... (hopefully it will be cheaper, otherwise it may be more expensive...)
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#202 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

Is that material cost?
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#203 User is offline   lardlad 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lardlad

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

If you set up some sort of donation system, I'm sure you could raise some money towards that. I might throw in a few bucks!

Tippmann Owners Club #119

#204 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

Cuy'Val Dar: It is partly material cost, but it is mostly for a hundred ninety grand machine that I probably will have to buy to make the parts (almost every part will be made on that machine.

lardlad: I would accept donations, but I like to give something tangible for the donorís money. I do not have anything tangible to give yet.

#205 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

View Postbetasniper, on 18 July 2010 - 05:40 PM, said:

Cuy'Val Dar: It is partly material cost, but it is mostly for a hundred ninety grand machine that I probably will have to buy to make the parts (almost every part will be made on that machine.

lardlad: I would accept donations, but I like to give something tangible for the donorís money. I do not have anything tangible to give yet.

I see. What kinda machine are we talking? and is it an automatic type machine that you put your specs into and it machines the parts?
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#206 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

Yeah, you could say that. It is a CNC Mill,

(this guy kinda modified.)

This post has been edited by betasniper: 18 July 2010 - 10:45 PM

#207 User is offline   themarinesniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:theamarine

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:01 AM

I would definatley buy this marker dude, its an amazing design and would be perfect for milsim, scenario, and woodsballers. cant wait to see more pics and hear more designs, i would def be a beta tester for it lol :tup:

#208 User is offline   weeebeep 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:weeebeep

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

3-4 cases from a 13ci... sounds pretty impossible.

lets do some math. a 12g of co2 holds almost exactly 5gal of expanded co2. which is why the technology is pretty limited to 25-30 shots per 12g.

theres 16 grams per ounce. so 5gal*16/12 = 1oz of co2. (33 to 40 shots per oz) looking at aproximatley (does some math on calculator) 6 1/3 gals of co2. = 166 1/3 to 200 shots per oz on the eficiency of a pistol or a pump marker respectively.

on a 20 oz said markers could get 4000 shots per tank. no small achievement. (Tippmanns typicaly running 1200) but that's slightly off topic, a 9 oz is much more comparable to a 13ci tank. a pump or a pistol would get 360 shots. so getting even 1 case of paint off of a 13ci is no small achievement at all.

50 cal conversions anyone???

the fm50 50cal marker gets 1217 shots per 20oz (from the gimilsim website) whereas a tippmann 98 gets 421 shots, meaning a conversion rate of 1217 to 421 so we multiply our 9oz shot count by 1241/421 for aproximatley 1061 shots. meaning the average pistol, shrunk to 50cal would get 1061 shots whereas the average pump would get (calculating) 1271 shots as shrunken.

how the hell do you do it? i cant wrap my head around it. unless you had a pnumatic ram to push the paintballs out of the end of the marker i cant imagine it even being possible! and even then the adition of a longer barrel would only do to add friction slowing down the paintball. the only possible mechanism to get 2-4 cases of paint out of a marker i can think of is first ramming the paintball down the breach at full speed, then, to keep it going out the barrrel, exhaust the piston gasses. problem is, all spool vaulve markers do this already and none have acheaved near 4 cases of paint for 68/45 yet alone a 13/(30?)ci tank. has the technology just been pursued that poorly over the past? is there a new technology in development that can achieve (in a semiauto electropnumatic) air efficiency over that of a half decent pump marker?

not that im saying its not true, just if it was it would blow my mind.

#209 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

View Postweeebeep, on 21 July 2010 - 05:07 PM, said:

The laws of physics do allow it, they just don't encourage it.

lets do some math. a 12g of co2 holds almost exactly 5gal of expanded co2. which is why the technology is pretty limited to 25-30 shots per 12g.

theres 16 grams per ounce. so 5gal*16/12 = 1oz of co2. (33 to 40 shots per oz) looking at aproximatley (does some math on calculator) 6 1/3 gals of co2. = 166 1/3 to 200 shots per oz on the eficiency of a pistol or a pump marker respectively.

on a 20 oz said markers could get 4000 shots per tank. no small achievement. (Tippmanns typicaly running 1200) but that's slightly off topic, a 9 oz is much more comparable to a 13ci tank. a pump or a pistol would get 360 shots. so getting even 1 case of paint off of a 13ci is no small achievement at all.
The absolute maximum that a 13/30 can fire a paintball at %100 efficiency is a little over 500 paintballs...I can get cases (if I am motivated to actually make this marker. I'm lazy right now. I should be drafting up more of the parts than just on paper.)

No. I don't like fifty cal.

the fm50 50cal marker gets 1217 shots per 20oz (from the gimilsim website) whereas a tippmann 98 gets 421 shots, meaning a conversion rate of 1217 to 421 so we multiply our 9oz shot count by 1241/421 for aproximatley 1061 shots. meaning the average pistol, shrunk to 50cal would get 1061 shots whereas the average pump would get (calculating) 1271 shots as shrunken.

how the hell do you do it? i cant wrap my head around it. unless you had a pnumatic ram to push the paintballs out of the end of the marker i cant imagine it even being possible! and even then the adition of a longer barrel would only do to add friction slowing down the paintball. the only possible mechanism to get 2-4 cases of paint out of a marker i can think of is first ramming the paintball down the breach at full speed, then, to keep it going out the barrrel, exhaust the piston gasses. problem is, all spool vaulve markers do this already and none have acheaved near 4 cases of paint for 68/45 yet alone a 13/(15000, lol, no)ci tank. has the technology just been pursued that poorly over the past? is there a new technology in development that can achieve (in a semiauto electropnumatic) air efficiency over that of a half decent pump marker?

The technology is out there, it has been toyed with about a half dozen times. But the way I use it is *CLASSIFIED* and that is how I get rid of *CLASSIFIED* problems that *CLASSIFIED* had. Many of these problems were with *CLASSIFIED* and more of a ROF limiting factor that *CLASSIFIED* wanted. Plus, with the ROF limitation, it just wasn't marketable. *CLASSIFIED* made a marker that worked half well, but was limited because *CLASSIFIED* and was to cost prohibitive. *CLASSIFIED* made a prototype that horribly failed because of *CLASSIFIED* problems that led to the deaths of *CLASSIFIED* number of people. Although My design is way different than that of *CLASSIFIED*, it may or may not share no resemblence to *CLASSIFIED*.

Consider your mind blown (not just yet though, wait till *CLASSIFIED* makes it...)

LOL, you can't speek of those...

#210 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

View Postweeebeep, on 21 July 2010 - 06:07 PM, said:

the fm50 50cal marker gets 1217 shots per 20oz (from the gimilsim website) whereas a tippmann 98 gets 421 shots, meaning a conversion rate of 1217 to 421 so we multiply our 9oz shot count by 1241/421 for aproximatley 1061 shots. meaning the average pistol, shrunk to 50cal would get 1061 shots whereas the average pump would get (calculating) 1271 shots as shrunken. Now, wait a sec. I work with tippmans every weekend, and they get this off of a 9 oz. are you still reffering to a 20 oz? Because if so, thats just ridiculous.

how the hell do you do it? i cant wrap my head around it. unless you had a pnumatic ram to push the paintballs out of the end of the marker i cant imagine it even being possible! and even then the adition of a longer barrel would only do to add friction slowing down the paintball. the only possible mechanism to get 2-4 cases of paint out of a marker i can think of is first ramming the paintball down the breach at full speed, then, to keep it going out the barrrel, exhaust the piston gasses. problem is, all spool vaulve markers do this already and none have acheaved near 4 cases of paint for 68/45 yet alone a 13/(30?)ci tank. has the technology just been pursued that poorly over the past? is there a new technology in development that can achieve (in a semiauto electropnumatic) air efficiency over that of a half decent pump marker?

On topic, too much classified stuff. Your worse than the government! haha.
Posted Image

. -Pirate

Share this topic:

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users