Special Ops Paintball: Supergame XXXVII - May 1-3 SniperzDen - Special Ops Paintball

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Supergame XXXVII - May 1-3 SniperzDen Warpaints Biggest Event Yet! Rate Topic: -----

#166 User is offline   Serenity 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

Ok, my photos are finally up! Sorry it took so long....

Serenity's Photos

As always, photos may be used for personal use, no publications please. Thank you. If you are interested in any for professional use, please contact me. Thanks.
OOOhhh, shiny things.......

#167 User is offline   Killa Daddy of Two 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kdo2

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

Thank you all from SF DELTA T,

Being recognized by your peers, and nominated to any of those Grand Awards is very nice. I appreciate those team captains who had voted for us for Best Defensive Team, It is truly appreciated.

Special thanks goes out to Dan Bonebrake for such a great game. Your hard work, was truly noticed.. Thanks to all of the teams that put in the blood, sweat and tears in improving Sniperzden field to its current condition. You all did alot of nice work to the field, and made it very enjoyable.

I would like to thank RED team for sticking to the game, and being great sports the whole weekend.

Thanks to Team Walkons, for their instant reinforcements, it seemed like you guys were on the ready, anytime we need a push somewhere, you were always on point, and ready to push with US.

Thanks to the Irregulators.... Not only for what you all do ON field... BUT for all of the OFF field antics that make you folks you.... I hope to never see that filth that was exposed to the Razorback again..... for those who dont know what happened, count your blessings..

Thanks to OKC, and most importantly SETH, for all of the hardwork, and dedication that you all presented to the game... YOUR efforts were certainly NOTED..

thanks to Gimli, and the other Howitzer Guy... Everytime you came out, I got a laugh.. you all ate alot of paint!

Now for the JEERS.... MOATI.. I was the guy running around with the Tiger Striped JCS launcher on YELLOW.. and I was on the recieving end of that Double Trouble once, when I was sititng on my knees reloading a rocket. You were on one side, and the other little tank was on the other side of the Pipe Snake.. and your gunner shot me on my upper inner thigh... (thank god you missed the jewels.. but I have a 6 shot welt string on my inner thigh)DOH!!! All in good fun though..
I talked to you, late on Sunday, about the horrors that happened to your poor Razorback, and I will follow up with a message to you via Myspace.

Jeers, to mother Nature...EVERYTHING was soaked..... I am still cleaning mud off of my gear, and vehicle..

Cant wait til the next Game.. This was SF DELTA T's first SUPERGAME, (and though we have recieved many awards prior to this event), this one meant the most, because it was our PEERS that voted for us. YOU ALL are awesome!

See ya all on flip side!

#168 User is offline   BONUSROUND 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BONUSROUND

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

Yes I did "eat a lot of paint". I was spitting paint for a day and was tasting it for two! I really want to get another shield put on her for SG38. I'm thinking of making another super weapon system for SG39. I think I have sold my wife on the project, only time will tell though :) .
Audacity is a sword that needs to be drawn from time to time.
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...ew.asp?id=46213

#169 User is offline   dtr43 

• Team Hellfish
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:42 PM

Here's a video we did of SuperGame 37, please let us know what you think!

http://www.youtube.c...GfJUw0Bk&fmt=18

#170 User is offline   El Toro Loco 

• Here comes the bull!! A man on a mission!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:El Toro loco

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

video is very nicely done DTR. Glad to see a little footage from some where other than the DMZ.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, MINDS CLEAR, AND GUNS ON POINT!!!!

Here comes that crazy BULL!!!!!!!!

#171 User is offline   Serenity 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

View PostEl Toro Loco, on May 12 2009, 09:12 PM, said:

video is very nicely done DTR. Glad to see a little footage from some where other than the DMZ.

Wait, there was a field beyond the DMZ? ;) LOL, I know, I know, next time maybe I will venture out a little further.... :wub:

Thanks for the video DTR, much appreciated! Gives a better idea of the whole spectrum of the event!
OOOhhh, shiny things.......

#172 User is offline   tripwire97701 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:57 AM

View PostSerenity, on May 12 2009, 10:07 PM, said:

View PostEl Toro Loco, on May 12 2009, 09:12 PM, said:

Wait, there was a field beyond the DMZ? :wacko: LOL, I know, I know, next time maybe I will venture out a little further.... ;)

Thanks for the video DTR, much appreciated! Gives a better idea of the whole spectrum of the event!

lol...Didn't have a reason to venture past the DMZ since Red couldn't get past the yellow perimeter for almost the whole game.....notice how only a few seconds of that footage of the game is of a different part of the field....the rest is DMZ....that was where the game pretty much centered itself for the weekend.

#173 User is offline   LoveMyMagMoreThanYou 

• CPPA #1875
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Undying

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:27 AM

That push was awesome! Even once the storm hit! Great video! Keep 'em coming people. It's like I was there all over again!

Share this topic:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users