Special Ops Paintball: ZOMG New Toyz! - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ZOMG New Toyz! Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:16 PM

View Postghostinthewood, on Dec 25 2008, 07:30 AM, said:

The argument could be made about K2 and KEE

mind explaining sir will
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#32 User is offline   ghostinthewood 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 5,414
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dub Town, IN
  • Brigade Name:GHOSTINTHEWOOD AKA SERAPH

Posted 25 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

View PostQC MAD KID, on Dec 25 2008, 07:16 PM, said:

View Postghostinthewood, on Dec 25 2008, 07:30 AM, said:

The argument could be made about K2 and KEE

mind explaining sir will

That they also own everything under the sun. But they are massive organizations not just one company. Like I said though, its argument that coule be made.
<a href="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=3077" target="_blank"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Serapiel2/GITW1.jpg" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" /></a>
Guerillas arent endangered, they're just hard to find...sXe
"I dont think you're supposed to call you're girlfriend a n00b..." ~ robin 1:20pm 12/24/08
<3 robin
<a href="http://www.makeittosunday.com/" target="_blank">http://www.makeittosunday.com/</a>
(22:08:48) T-Freak : hey dont laugh at me...im just a dumb pentacostal morman
0

#33 User is offline   Buzz Killington 

  • First you get the sugar
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 597
  • Joined: 22-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Brigade Name:Halfro

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

that is such a sick combo...they match perfectly. It's going to look so nice out on the field.

http://www.londonpaintball.com/ <--- great canadian paintball shop!
0

#34 User is offline   French 

  • Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,333
  • Joined: 05-November 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississauga.ont CANADA
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

View Postghostinthewood, on Dec 25 2008, 06:56 PM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Dec 25 2008, 07:16 PM, said:

View Postghostinthewood, on Dec 25 2008, 07:30 AM, said:

The argument could be made about K2 and KEE

mind explaining sir will

That they also own everything under the sun. But they are massive organizations not just one company. Like I said though, its argument that coule be made.

K2 with v-force ?
and Kee make a poo load of gear

well thank you sir
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback
0

#35 User is offline   ghostinthewood 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 5,414
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dub Town, IN
  • Brigade Name:GHOSTINTHEWOOD AKA SERAPH

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:46 PM

View PostQC MAD KID, on Dec 26 2008, 10:34 PM, said:

View Postghostinthewood, on Dec 25 2008, 06:56 PM, said:

View PostQC MAD KID, on Dec 25 2008, 07:16 PM, said:

View Postghostinthewood, on Dec 25 2008, 07:30 AM, said:

The argument could be made about K2 and KEE

mind explaining sir will

That they also own everything under the sun. But they are massive organizations not just one company. Like I said though, its argument that coule be made.

K2 with v-force ?
and Kee make a poo load of gear

well thank you sir

K2 Is with VL and JT and all that I think.

Yea, thats what I was saying. =p
<a href="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=3077" target="_blank"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Serapiel2/GITW1.jpg" border="0" class="linked-sig-image" /></a>
Guerillas arent endangered, they're just hard to find...sXe
"I dont think you're supposed to call you're girlfriend a n00b..." ~ robin 1:20pm 12/24/08
<3 robin
<a href="http://www.makeittosunday.com/" target="_blank">http://www.makeittosunday.com/</a>
(22:08:48) T-Freak : hey dont laugh at me...im just a dumb pentacostal morman
0

#36 User is offline   TheLeftHandofGod 

  • If you die we're splitin up your gear
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: 31-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Easton, Kansas
  • Brigade Name:The Left Hand of God

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

Nice setup man i have a question bro. i noticed u have the new dye hopper is it any good?

Shocker Owner #2
PROTECT THIS HOUSE
0

#37 User is offline   CdnNinja 

  • The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,119
  • Joined: 11-July 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:McGregor, Ontario, Canada

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:22 PM

I haven't been out to the field and won't be out until the 25th so I can't really say performance wise. I can tell you it's light and easy to take apart though :P .
Posted Image
0

Share this topic:


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users