• You cannot reply to this topic

Sniper Tactics Snipers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Durka Durka 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Kill you

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:18 AM

For all you snipers out there a good idea is not just camo but also patience you probly heard this all ready but it's that important to go over it again.Another thing is camo a good idea is a guille suit but if you dont have that and your really into the sniper ideals take your camo you have no go outside to a wooded area or and area with losse dirt and role in it with your camo it will make your own unique and its better cause its the real thing.thsi depends on where you play so find dirt that matches.

#2 User is offline   trentsailors 

• Trolls are good at paintball
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:trentsailors

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:23 AM

heh :rolleyes:

#3 User is offline   Mori 

• An Authentic Reproduction
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mori

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:33 PM

first of all, this belongs in the Tactics forum, not the SpecialOps Feild Discussion. Secondly, either a) read over your post to make sure it's legible (your's is barely, no offence) or B.) run it through Word's Spell Check.

edit: B.) (with our the ".", turned into :rolleyes: so I changed it back.

This post has been edited by Mori: 11 July 2005 - 12:34 PM

#4 User is offline   spaz 

• spazmatron
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:spazoid

Posted 11 July 2005 - 03:25 PM

Would it really stick?
Then God created the chicken and said, "Thou shalt cross the road." It was done and there was much rejoicing.

#5 User is offline   shadow_warrior147 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Complete Anarchy Paintball

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:47 AM

Yes it would stick. My friend does it all the time for airsoft, and I do it every so often for paintball, depending upon where and what I'm playing.

#6 User is offline   pballplaya69 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:clrblindguitrman

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:57 AM

that is absuloutly the dummest idea i have ever heard. stick with camo or a ghille suit if you really deem it neccessary. i wear all black, and no1 can see me.

#7 User is offline   simply dead 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:simply dead

Posted 18 August 2005 - 05:35 PM

keep your distance and disguise your profile -- camo is secondary to this, gillie is unnecassary

always always crouch or crawl, never never move quickly

state of mind:
1 patience -- apply it to waiting or when ghost flanking apply your patience to lining up the correct shot for the correct time.
2 fear -- know that the enemy is better than you, always. and that they are expecting a sniper to come from exactly where you are setup
3 hatred of getting hit -- you must hate getting tagged

do it for glory
1 is for the glory, 2and 3 are for keeping you alive to see it

#8 User is offline   Xplayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Xplayer

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

for all you ghillie haters, lets say your a sniper and you are laying down, out of no were all 8 enemies come into your sights. they are very close and coming closer, and your not wearing a ghillie suit they spot you instantly and you are light up like a christmas tree. But if you where wearing a ghillie suit you would have been able to lay there and the enemies would be able to pass you without them knowing it. then you can stalk them, and take them out one by one
:ph34r:

This post has been edited by Xplayer: 17 September 2005 - 08:16 PM

#9 Guest_wolftalon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:25 PM

Topic Moved to Sniper HQ

#10 User is offline   protocoach 

• Is there redemption? No. No there is not.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:PROTOCOACH

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:43 PM

Xplayer, on Sep 17 2005, 10:15 PM, said:

for all you ghillie haters, lets say your a sniper and you are laying down, out of no were all 8 enemies come into your sights. they are very close and coming closer, and your not wearing a ghillie suit they spot you instantly and you are light up like a christmas tree. But if you where wearing a ghillie suit you would have been able to lay there and the enemies would be able to pass you without them knowing it. then you can stalk them, and take them out one by one

Or, since they were all in a group, they notice when someone goes down and start the tried-and-true method of spread, spray, and pray. Because you're using *TeH UBER snip3r l33t pump wit ta 20 in. brrel*, you can't manuver and you can't match their fire power, so you get taken out.

Or, the cammies the first example was wearing work (and why wouldn't they? The armies of practically every nation on earth don't just do stuff for ghits and shiggles, if they're wearing it, it probably works) and the ghillie stands out like a sore thumb in the semi-wooded area and the ghille guy gets lit up like a Christmas tree.

Now, I'm not a ghillie hater. I think they have their place in paintball. But it isn't for a Rambo-esque player who takes out 8-man groups on his own. It's for a harrassing ambusher who works in concert with the rest of his team.

This post has been edited by protocoach: 18 September 2005 - 08:44 PM

Oklahoma D-Day '05 (352nd ID), '06 (352nd PJ), '07 (352nd PJ), '08 (352nd PJ), '09 (352nd PJ). It was a good run.

#11 User is offline   98c HeadShot 

• UNBANNED!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Trogdor

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:38 PM

protocoach, on Sep 18 2005, 08:43 PM, said:

Xplayer, on Sep 17 2005, 10:15 PM, said:

Or, since they were all in a group, they notice when someone goes down and start the tried-and-true method of spread, spray, and pray. Because you're using *TeH UBER snip3r l33t pump wit ta 20 in. brrel*, you can't manuver and you can't match their fire power, so you get taken out.

Or, the cammies the first example was wearing work (and why wouldn't they? The armies of practically every nation on earth don't just do stuff for ghits and shiggles, if they're wearing it, it probably works) and the ghillie stands out like a sore thumb in the semi-wooded area and the ghille guy gets lit up like a Christmas tree.

Now, I'm not a ghillie hater. I think they have their place in paintball. But it isn't for a Rambo-esque player who takes out 8-man groups on his own. It's for a harrassing ambusher who works in concert with the rest of his team.

A ghillie that stands out like a sore thumb...thats an oxymoron. I'm sorry, but if you think a ghillie stands out like a sore thumb...yet....camos don't I want to know what terrain you are playing in.
user posted image

#12 User is offline   WAR XCLBR 

• WESTERN ARMY REBEL
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:WAR XCLBR

Posted 21 September 2005 - 05:42 PM

well i dont have a ghillie suite and i dont consider myself a true sniper....im more of a Ghost flanker/Sabre. anyhow...i have made my own type of ghillie that was very inexpensive and quite cool for summer....check it out.......http://hometown.aol.com/stonewallxclbr/WARREDNECK.html............it was made out of a standard issue BDU jacket.....i cut slits throughout the whole thing...cut any extra patches of cloth open and in strips such as those on the elbows and knees of the pants....after washing a few times it ghillies out great......the pics dont do it justice and it is more ghillied now cuz its been washed more now....take a look and try it out for yourself.....i paid $5 for the jacket at a thrift store and five for the pants...so for $10 i have a ghillie suite...it works great and you cant beat the price

#13 User is offline   napoleonpp 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:napoleonpp

Post icon  Posted 23 September 2005 - 05:57 AM

Hey does anyone have any good sniper websites that I can visit to look at sniper pics and read sniper tactics!!

I'm new to these forums

#14 Guest_Headshotjester_*

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:38 PM

you can read the tactics threads on here.... this topic does not deserve to be called nsiper tactics.. it should be called camo trick or sumthing.

#15 Guest_super freakin newb_*

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:32 PM

YO that link dont work :cartman:

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users