Happy birthday JKLNHYD!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:18 AM

Happy birthday!!
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:19 AM

Happy B-day!
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:58 AM

Happy birthday.
We still need to play some time together.

#4 User is offline   Tora 

• Yes, that is Barney. My Barney. No you can't have him.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:09 AM

Happy birthday!
FEEDBACK

My momma raised me the be SHAMELESS!

#5 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:28 AM

I wish he was on so we could wish him a happy birthday, but sadly, he has not been on since July. :)
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#6 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:22 PM

Sorry to Necropost this this but I want to thank you guys for making a thread for my Birthday. I don't have access to the internet or a computer as much as I once did so when i do, it is a gift.

I was just looking at my sig and my friend's list and realize that there is not enough space for all of you. I also notice that I do not recognize most of the names at the bottom of the screen, cool, I have become a legend! :laugh:

It is now Thanksgiving weekend and I am feeling fuzzy so I found a way to get back on for a moment.

If someone needs to get a hold of me, I can answer them on my phone via email but not post on the forum.

Grave Robber, you are a gem. I will take care of you soon.

I will be checking back tonight to see what everyone is up to, I have a couple of hours.

As always, since this is now my thread, hijack it, spam it, and say what you want.

Oh, but, accept the consequences too... ;)
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#7 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

Nice to see you back. Everything OK?

#8 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:39 PM

Everything is always ok, man, nice to see ya Slink.

Here's the short story, I got into a "25 to life" situation over possessing a "concealed firearm" on government land. Yeah, it was a T8. All you that are outlaw ballin' should reconsider. Everything was 'cleared up" one day, after several months of detention, with no explanation and a boot out of the back door. I am still not sure what happened. But, because of my younger years experience, I don't want to stir the fire. I used to be quite problematic and I guess that doesn't drop off of your record at the federal level.
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You

#9 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

Seriously?!!!! Wow. For a PB marker. Dang.

#10 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:06 PM

Yeah, but, whatever man, we are all living and learning and winning and failing. Nothing really matters but at the same time, everything matters, ya know? I am sure that more people have bigger problems than me. I was reading the Girl rant thread, man, those guys have problems. I would not even think about trading them places.
My New Homie List. PM me

#11 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

I am glad to hear that your ok JKL. I was wondering where you went, now I know.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#12 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:31 PM

If people want to keep in touch, jklnhyd67vw@aol.com.

Epic fail, I see you in here, thanks for the thread, man. It means more to me than you know.
My New Homie List. PM me

#13 User is offline   Ragedman 

• There's my chip chip.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I have one, used it once...like π years.

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:36 PM

I got a plan for you, move out of california. Any weapon problems solved, be it paintball or assault rifle.

#14 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:40 PM

Happy very belated :rolleyes:

Glad to see you got off the charges. :D

#15 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:58 PM

View PostRagedman, on Nov 29 2008, 08:36 PM, said:

I got a plan for you, move out of california. Any weapon problems solved, be it paintball or assault rifle.

Nice to see you, man. I tried that a couple of times already. And for the record, I can't tell you what it was for because this alone may be killing the way people look at me here. Thanks, though.

View PostDigitalPirate, on Nov 29 2008, 08:40 PM, said:

Happy very belated :rolleyes:

Glad to see you got off the charges. :D

Charges were never filed, only unlawful detention. Can I sue? Yes. Can I lose and spend 25 to life? Yes. Best to let it go.

Who wants to know?

Among other convictions, 2 assault with a deadly weapon convictions. Between 18-21 years old. Am I that? You can tell me.

you know what guys? I know alot because I have done everything wrong at least once, sometimes more. That is how I am able to help steer you guys right. Is this going to knock me down? I don't think so. I am an "OG Newb" because I have been around for ever but I am still learning.
My New Homie List. PM me

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users