• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hammerhead bangstix review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   skralogist 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

I bought the hammerhead bangstixx with the screw on reverse ported muzzle and 3 fins.

first off, quality is very apparent as alot of time and money went into making these barrels.

Now how it fires. when testing this barrel I used three types of paint, cheap rps and some marballizers I also had a bag of some really old stuff. I started out shooting the old stuff really wanting to see how it would handle it. from 20 yards it wasn't bad at all, i would say about 7/10 hit the mark (a milk jug) and the ones that didn't weren't very far away. then I wanted to see how it would react to broken paint. so I broke a ball in the barrel, coated all sides with crap and continued to fire, but amazingly it was fairly similar to the last test and only the first ball shot deviated alot. I then backed it up to about 50 yards and found that the spiraling effect becomes more apparent and it seemed to go really straight. this helped alot with first shots as I was able to intuitively aim the gun. most shots landed on or near the target. next was rps not good paint but hammerhead took it and shot it just fine, at full auto it looked like a long piece of rope extending to the target, very accurate! then marballizers same thing. I even tried to change to a wrong fin size and it shot them fairly well.

Verdict: 9

Now it was game time! this thing on the field is killer. in a woodsball setup i was making shots I never dreamed of making! if people were hanging there feet out for too long it was pretty much a guarantee that I was going to hit them from 20 to even 100 yards. In fact it started getting down right ridiculous, and instead of bunkering people for my kills I found myself right at home picking people off from long distances.

Verdict:10

This has allowed me to become a threat almost anywhere on the field and isn't that the point? i can't wait to play again with this thing.

#2 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

Should be in product reviews.

PMing mod/admin to have moved.

#3 User is offline   pblvr22574 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:roo52

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

View Postslowerpig81, on Oct 24 2008, 04:15 PM, said:

Should be in product reviews.

PMing mod/admin to have moved.

this is in product reviews>barrels baktrak and realize it
i have no sig cuz im cool like that

#4 User is offline   DonnCath 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DonnCath

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

100 yards? Really?? The hammerhead shoots that far? Must be the rifling...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users