Special Ops Paintball: Mike Casady coming to St. Louis on Nov. 15 - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mike Casady coming to St. Louis on Nov. 15 At Bushwackers Paintball Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

View PostDinadin, on Oct 9 2008, 07:10 PM, said:

Here is the link to the thread.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=159171

I wouldn't trust hauling the compound off, it would probably fall apart on the highway.

it'll probably just rust away, it's not going anywhere...

Hmm... I wonder what'll happen to all the stuff (markers, bunkers, posters etc...) Will they be foreclosed or what?
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#17 User is offline   king05 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

Wow, this is surprising. I haven't been to bushwackers in quite a while. Are they more pump friendly now? The first time I played there I used a phantom. I might just attend this little shindig.

#18 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:17 PM

Hmm... I'm definitely coming unless something happens. I'm bringing up two friends too.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker

#19 User is offline   DarkNamelessOne 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

Mike is a great man. If I was not going to be out of town that weekend, I would be sure to come to the field and get in a few games with him.

As to a scenario field, has anyone considered Xtreme? They have a great sppl field that has forts and is butted up against a lake. It would be great for woodsball scenerio games.

DNO
I can Only Be Nice to One Person Today
-- Today Is Not Your Day --
"Tomorrow Doesn't Look Good, Either"

Gateway Paintball
PBNation Feedback
EbayFeedBack

#20 User is offline   Chronobreak 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:06 PM

hey guys just a heads up

your all always welcome at the field,

HOWEVER, mike and others are attending for a private barbecue and likely wont be mingling and should not be expected to.

We arent advertising this as some sort of meet and greet, the information just kinda got out to the wrong people.

Manager Bushwackers
Scott

#21 User is offline   thisissparta 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

that's cool. Is Mike and Co going to play at all?

I want to play anyways, I assumed that there would be a private gathering.

#22 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

Ok, Scott and the rest of the Bushwackers family/business, I'm sorry for spreading the info a bit too much. I guess I misunderstood what Tim was saying when he was telling me about this. If the private party wants to be left alone, I completely respect that and won't bother them. I hope that anyone else that is informed won't be a nuisance as well.

I suppose, on the bright side, I might be able to meet a few fellow forumers and have more pumps on the field for open play. But who knows, maybe some of the participants in the party will want to play with some of us.

By the way, I'm the kid who has the black phantom and bought the Pro/Carbine from you the last time I went there at the beginning of this month.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users